Ever Had Sex With A Girl?  

379 members have voted

1. 1. Ever Had Sex With A Girl?

• Never - No Interest
    • Yes, Went Through A Brief Experimentation Phase
    • Did It For A While, But Not Any More
    • I'm Bisexual And Still Do It

When I was in my early 20s, yes. 

It wasn't terrible, but... there was something missing about it. When I started having sex with guys I realised pretty quickly, just from the excitement (I swear I could just about feel my heart jump out of my chest) that it was guys that turned my crank.

Like, I had fantasies about guys for years, since hitting puberty, but also could find girls attractive, and told myself for years that I was bi. That was mostly out of fear of being persecuted for being gay, and after a while I just stopped giving a shit what other people think. 

These days, I'd be surprised if I could get a hard on for a girl/woman, as I prefer to bottom for a guy. I still can see the prettiness in girls/women though. I'd be more keen to shag a crossdresser or trans-woman who has a penis. 

When I was a mere senior in college, I lived in a coed dorm complex and hung around with a girl who was a sophomore. Youthful hormone levels being what they can be, she and I had some wild nights of physical activity. (Yeah, she knew I was gay as did my entire dorm. That she and I were having a hot time in my dorm room created quite a bit of cognitive dissonance.) The physical aspect of the friendship eventually dissipated (I had discovered Man's Country three years earlier and was a card-carrying member) and we became very good friends for the rest of the school year. To further bend the minds of those who occasionally paid attention, she was also dating a guy who had graduated the previous year and was now in medical school. As far as I know, he never learned of our liaison, and she eventually broke off that relationship. I did pat myself on the back when she told me that I was far better in bed than the guy she was dating. Apparently, some skills are transferable.

• Upvote 1

Great thread, i wonder if the survey results would be different if it were started today?  Even in 9 years, it gets easier and easier to be openly gay, but not sure that would make a difference in those identifying as bi.

i was married to a woman for 31 years, was a virgin when i married her when i was barely 21. i married a woman because of religious and cultural conditioning/beliefs. The way i came to see it was my conditioning and beliefs were like a prison and my wife was my prison romance (comparing to straight guys who go to prison and have a romantic tryst because that's all that is available). 

It's been a curiosity to me. We had plenty of sex and i never had any trouble getting it up for her or going down on her. i started cheating on her  with guys 5 years into the marriage (i didn't like cheating, it was hurtful and torturous and not something i am proud of).  

She's the only woman i have ever been with vs prolly a thousand guys?  When i divorced in 08, i thought i might be bi so i tried dating and considered poly. Was a great experience for me, met and dated some really great people.  One woman had her PhD in women's studies and was a visiting professor from Germany (taught in the US).  She had been lesbian most of her life and was a leader in the lesbian community in Germany. She woke up one day and decided she wanted to be with men. She told me that she'd probably be killed in Germany if the lesbian community found out, so she was practicing an interesting form of 'DL' lol.  She wanted to have sex with me, but i just wasn't feeling it, even though i found her attractive. That helped me figure out i really am gay and not bi.

i also dated a trans person (FtoM). That relationship was awesome, i learned so much about deeply imbedded notions of gender and masculinity/feminenity. When it came to sex (he was a top and used his hand to penetrate), again, it just didn't happen for me. Even though he identified as male, there was to much about him that felt female and i didn't feel sexual towards him.

On the other hand, a  top Tgirl can be a turn on for me, though i have never been with one. On the very rare occasion that i have topped, it has always been with smooth boy types. 

i more recently had a Victor/Victoria moment when a doctor i had a crush on at work was gone for awhile and came back to work changed from Stuart to Julie. 

To this day though, the only woman i have ever had sex with was my former wife.

Yes !  I have -I was young and submissive . My Mother was single and love having black males fucking her behind a locked bedroom door - I was curious , sneaking out side , looking in her bedroom window - amazing she loved black dicks !  Then , short cut through the woods - I seen and become friends of 2 males having sex !

Yes !  I have Sex with females - my mother female friends - my friends sisters - and Transgenders .

Then my Daddy , his friends - other males - tight , hungry holes for my dick - then I was trained as a bottom too - guess I became Bi !   :)

• 1 month later...

Yes, in my early 20's had a few girlfriends. Didn't mind eating pussy, enjoyed it actually but wasn't that much into fucking as I've always been a bottom.  I'd fuck my girlfriend then go over to a friends house and either suck him off or let him fuck me.  Girlfriend caught me with her brother in laws dick up my ass...that ended that relationship...LOL!

• Haha 2

Guess I’m bi but I really don’t like labels, I do whatever makes me feel good, whether it is taking a dick up my ass or eatting pussy ?

not too long ago my bf and I had a 3some with a hot girl, it was basically free for all we all fucked and got fucked (she even had a harness and fucked us both lol) 

fun is fun 

x

• Upvote 2

When I was 13 my dad had my uncle take me to the local whorehouse to learn everything he thought I should know.  The girl  was fine and I came three or four times but honestly I was more interested in watching my uncle fuck his girl than I was in fucking mine.  Been with several other girls - even got one pregnant - but I never thought they were very exciting sexually or made good companions out of bed so I haven’t bothered with them since I was in my teens.  For me, at least, guys are just better sexual, social and emotional partners.

Edited by Qban
  • Upvote 1