What's Your Favorite Lube?

rawTOP

I used to use this lube I picked up in a tub at a sex shop. It said "Not safe for Condoms." right on the container. I wish I could find it again, it was fantastic. Lasted for hours, silky smooth, didn't wash off with water, but a little soap and you are clean in seconds.

As far as I could tell it was lard with some kind of preservative in it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love to ram a cock all the way down my throat til I'm choking on it, getting it slimy and it's ready to slam up my hole with no other lube. After that, cum is the best lube. Also use boy butter with toys.

Love to clean off a cock after it's bred my hole and not into tasting lube with the cum and ass juice.

Besides spit, cum and cocoa butter, regular butter makes a nice lube too. This one time I was boning my buddy, and we ran out of lube. He said did I want to try butter. I told him why not, once it melted and warmed up in his ass, it made a good lube. It wasn't too oily like Vaseline.

• 2 months later...

The best lube that I can think of is cum. Be it your own or from someone else, cum makes for the best lube. Though J-Lube works good too. Just mix it together with water and it makes a lube that feels like cum. It dries out after a bit, but if you're barebacking then there's not much to worry about, seeing as how your own pre will get mixed in and make it just as slippery. ;-)

Cum is always good, but I love Elbow Grease. That stuff is fantastic! Not the water based one, but the original creme. It's so great!

I used to like Boy Butter but recently I discovered how much better Elbow Grease is. I'll never go back!!

When I'm using lube though, I always carry silicone-based ones, only takes a few drops to spread around your hole, and it won't dry up anywhere near as quickly as water-based lubes. Will take a few washes to get it completely off though, but I find that a good thing if you need a quick shower in the sauna and your lubed hole still stays a bit slick.