What's Your Favorite Lube?

rawTOP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I found this in the Internet that I think may be of interest for guys looking for cheap lubes.

*How To Make Your Own Anal Lube At Home*

Original post: http://anal-sex-secrets.com/general-anal-sex-info/how-to-make-your-own-anal-lube-at-home/

INGREDIENTS:

Vaseline (Note * the Vaseline brand is preferred over generic brands, but there’s not a dramatic difference)

Baby oil (Important Note * make sure the baby oil is mineral based, some generic brands are not)

CONTAINERS:

A Pyrex measuring cup. Pyrex is made to withstand heat (you’re going to heat the mixture), and the measuring graduations are going to come in handy. Containers to put the finished product into, wide mouth and short is best. I prefer cleaned out glass jars with tight sealing lids.

PROCEDURE:

Place two ounces (approx) of vaseline into the Pyrex measuring cup and heat in the microwave it until it turns to liquid. (Note: In place of using a microwave, you can place the Pyrex cup into a pot of water and boil the water). Add one ounce of baby oil and heat again. You want to heat it until it is liquid enough to stir. The ideal proportions are about 2/3 Vaseline to 1/3 baby oil.

Once the mixture cools to room temperature, test with your fingers. Ideally it should be very slick, but still thick enough that it will not run off your fingers. If it’s too runny, just add some Vaseline and heat and remix, and vise versa if it’s too thick.

BENEFITS:

This homemade lube is practically perfect. When made right it’s just the perfect consistency, extremely slick and doesn’t drip. It’s cheaper than store bought anal lubes. I think it’s much better for your body, since pre-made lubes for the most part are filled with exotic complex chemicals that can’t be healthy for your sensitive body parts. I’ve found it seems it will not wear off, it stays on keeps your anal play slippery for as long as you’d want it to. You can adjust it to make it just the right consistency for your desires.

DRAWBACKS:

You can’t use it with condoms, it will shred latex condoms anyway.

I agree that cum is best, but for jerking off or that first fuck, I like Gun Oil or Wet Platinum. If that homemade recipe smells at all like baby oil, that would kill it for me. I don

t like to smell babies when I am fucking. Vaseline can be hot. Feels different, more drag. Feels very intimate, physically I mean.

• 8 years later...

I have always used a lube called Anal Ez. it has worked best for me, and has a strawberry scent to it. I primarily use this lube to stretch myself out, ( my rectum gets tight again really quick) due to going through dry patches (no sex)  with other men.

When I am at the bathhouse at a beach, I will used coconut oil, I know it has a good taste to it, incase a  guy decides to rim me out.