List Your Site Suggestions Here...

A couple of respectul suggestions SIR:

it would be easier to cruise other members, if the "who's online" feature had it's own button - instead of being under "Quick Links".

Also if members were required to post their location on their profile ( country at least ).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
A couple of respectul suggestions SIR:

it would be easier to cruise other members, if the "who's online" feature had it's own button - instead of being under "Quick Links".

Also if members were required to post their location on their profile ( country at least ).

Thanks for the feedback. It helps me understand what people want out of the site.

I'll look into making "who's online" more prominent. I always look on the main home page - everyone is listed near the bottom. But I'll see if I can make it easier.

As far as a mandatory location - I'll look into it. There's so much of the forum software I don't know, that I'm not sure if that'll be easy or difficult..

• Administrators

I'm still trying to figure out ways this site can be better. If you have suggestions, please let me know by posting here... The site is still developing and I'll be happy to try to figure out ways to make it better.

• 3 weeks later...

I know you are not really into chems, but can't you start a blog related to chem sex under The Backroom or wherever where we can discuss sex on chems, side-effects etc...

I do a chem session from time to time where I play catch-up cause I don't really fuck inbetween them... Would like to get some tips and hear about other experiences.

• Administrators
I know you are not really into chems, but can't you start a blog related to chem sex under The Backroom or wherever where we can discuss sex on chems, side-effects etc...

Good idea. I'll start a chem sex forum in The Backroom. I'll do it later tonight.

...how about a sincere sex blog including really crappy but true hook-ups went wrong....apart from rawTOP's sex blog (yeah, some stuff i didn't like, but he knows about it already...), the other blogs, including the one about the couple that was being harassed, they always end up feeling "just gorge" after having sex and sex...to be very honest...and i know from experience...sometimes after some menage-a-trois-quatre-et tous, i did feel like SHIT...and i learned a little more about myself....i mean...don't they go with something like: "what the fuck i was thinking" sort of moment...not bashing anybody but... why not dare to be real honest in your own blog?, being a slut sometimes has its down moments that i never read about....except on the administrator's....and i'd like to, 'cause i've been there.... or as i said "everything is just dandy"...mmmm

• Administrators
...how about a sincere sex blog including really crappy but true hook-ups went wrong....

Why not write up a few of your own stories and put them in the blog section here? It's there, it's just waiting for people to contribute their stories...

• Administrators

Done - it's the "sex with enhancements" forum. Just be careful about what you post there - it is a public forum though I've restricted it to users who are logged in...

I've added "Who's Online" to the main nav bar. I've looked and can't figure out how to require location (at least not yet).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
how about a chat feature?

I polled people about it and there wasn't enough interest to justify buying the chat room software. The idea will be revisited in 6-12 months when there are more people using the site...

http://breeding.zone/threads/2918-Would-You-Use-A-Chat-Room-Feature

• 5 weeks later...

rawTOP - Administrator,

I have given this a great deal of thought and was willing to put the time into my suggestions because you seem very open to suggestions. Also I tried to come up with suggestions that would not require millions of lines of computer code to implement.

Some sites have a “Private Picture” gallery that you can open up for someone to view. Your site already has “Basic Information About”, “Background” and “Looking For” in the general “About Me” area. Would it be possible to have something like an “Advanced Information” section that would have to be opened up for someone to view that you would want to share more extremely detailed (down and really dirty, sleazy etc.) information with. You could have a section titled something like “Advanced (practices, knowledge, skills, interests, or whatever you want to call it)” and a section called “Looking For”. I guess “Looking For” would do. Maybe even have a box dedicated to “Hookup” where you could list possible places you could or would be available to connect with people for some play action or whatever they wanted to do. These could be narrative boxes much like you already have under the general “About Me” area. The information could just be typed in. I don’t know how many people have private web pages but there could be a link to a private web page if someone had one but did not necessarily want everyone to have access to it.

I think it’s great that you already have a “Profile Name” (not sure if it is a link as well) to BarebackRT, Adam4Adam ect. under the general “About Me” area. Additional sites would be nice as it would direct people to other sites you are on. You may want to have 2 or 3 generic spots (links) under the “Advanced Information” section that could direct only the people that you want to share that information with and not the general public.

It would also be nice if there was section for “Play Parties” or I am going to have a “Play Party”, “I will be in such and such city hosting a play party at”, or “I am going to be in such and such city and want to play, contact me if you are interested”. This could be in both the public section of your web site and maybe even one in the

“Advanced Section” of your web site.

If the “Advanced Section” of your web site had enough to offer I would be willing to pay a yearly fee to have additional profile information there and have access to it. I guess I figure that people that may be willing to pay a small fee to have access and additional profile information listed might be more serious about wanting to go the extra step to connect with like minded people. I would also like to suggest that some of the information not be optional as some people leave most information blank and it defeats the purpose. Point in case. Very few people on this site list the city or state they live in. It would be nice just to see who is in you area.

It would also be nice if the search had a section to search other members by city and/or state.

Thanks for reading this

• Administrators

@AdventurousButSane - I'm wiped and about to walk the dogs and go to bed. I'll look more closely at what you suggested tomorrow, but I just wanted to say you already have private photo albums. When you mark someone as your friend it gives them access to all your private albums.

There's also a calendar section which is a great place to list your play parties. I don't know that they're linked on your profile though.

What other hookup sites would you like to see profile name fields for? I refuse to do Manhunt - they're still on my shit list - money given to them winds up in the hands of Republicans who work against the civil rights of the gay community.

I'll respond more tomorrow. Thanks for your suggestions...

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with the suggestion of location or more data on a poster. It makes a post so much hotter and more interesting. Since there are so many "posers" that will post anonymously, even the hottest story falls flat with me. Sometimes when i click a profile and see nothing there I stop and look for something else. I'm not saying require too much like personal info that any one could track, just a bit of something. Like a/s/l? or maybe age/location/breeder or taker?

• 3 weeks later...