Twink Jocks and Stocky/Fat Daddies

Blueyedsoul

Yanto48: I like how you term it "gauche." I haven't heard that description in quite sometime but it's so true. I too have had the "I want to be smothered by your weight," or the "your weight makes me feel safe," and of course I have also heard the "you're so not my type but all I want to do is fuck and you're the only one here." The worst however happened recently. I was down in Palm Springs with my best friend. The two of us only live a half hour away so after a good time and some cocktails, we were invited to one of the clothing optional resorts by an older gentlemen who's conversation we enjoyed throughout the evening. As all three of us were enjoying the summer night in the pool, a very hot young man walked up and started chatting, then he says to his friends as he's looking directly at me, "I wouldn't want to take that pregnant blond bitches load if he was the last dick standing!" Seriously! What the fuck? Now, my best friend had heard my horror stories before about how gay guys would show no shame in commenting on my weight... And when compared to most I am relatively small. Needless to say, my best friend of 20 years flipped out, got out of the pool and was in this guys face. It was so embarrassing. I just wanted to leave at that point.

In the end, I can't figure out if hot guys really do feel that entitled to the point of where they feel they can comment on weight and other things with no repercussions. Or, have we just grown accustomed to allowing the behavior because it's only 'weight'. It seems to me that fat or weight discrimination is one which has universal approval. It seems that most everyone is comfortable with commenting or discussing someone else's weight in such a disparaging and vulgar manner.

I think it's because such cunts are ALLOWED to treat overweight guys that way. I used to be way overweight and so, I know how you must feel (though no one's ever told me in the past that they wanted to fuck me and go) but all I can say is that stand your ground and DON'T let these fucks affect you. Fat or thin, I'm sure you're a really sweet guy who deserves better than some wannabe saying what this bastard said to you. SUCH a horrible thing to say. Trust me when I say this: karma's gonna get him and BAD

I always go for guys around my own age. When I was younger and now too (>40+). But I am amazed by the number of younger guys who hit on me, saying they want to fuck a daddy. The first thing that comes to my mind is "money", being right or wrong about that. Usually I say "no, but thank you". I am not into twinks at all, I am not into youg skinny guys. But when a young muscle jock with a big dick hits on me I reconsider. LOL. Don't get that too often though. Most of the times they just want a hole to unload in, regardless the age or built. Or rob me blind after the fact, as was the case in London a few years ago.

• 4 years later...