BOTTOM RANT: Am I the only one who hates this?

cockslut613

So I went to the sauna today to get some loads pumped up my cunt (as many as possible). Usually pretty successful as I don't have any standards ;) Today though, I posted on the sauna message board saying that I was a cumpdump and to breed me in my room. Over the course of 4 hours I ran into about 10 guys to play with. Even though I asked all of them if they were into fucking and would all say yes, all EVERYONE would do is oral and dry finger my hole (ouch!). Over and over...just oral and these guys with dry calloused fingers tearing my hole up. I try to be accommodating to my tops and throw some spit in, but without lube its fucking painful and totally turns me off. By the end of my visit I had gotten one load in my ass and one down my throat, which is ok I guess. I asked one guy why he kept going for my hole with his fingers and he said because it was a nice hole. Am I the only one who finds this annoying? I ended up leaving limp dicked with sore dry hole. *pout*

You need to carry lube with you, it's part of being a slut.
I am almost always, at least "lightly" pre-lubed...Also I keep those small lube packs in my gym bag, computer bag & of course in the car.

Exactly!! always be prepared and ready...Never have to refuse or get a no, Lubed up ready is like a calling card 'open Sesame'

cockslut I know what you meen, been there done that. Yes, you're a whiny bottom, but aren't we all? When we want cocks and cum we just want that. You're not complaining for no reason.

What you describe is just the reason why I stopped going to saunas. When I go there, it's not to haggle or compromise on my expectations. I don't want to have to adapt to sb else's desires and limits. And, in the end, the average guy I tend to cum across won't be into barebacking.

Plus there's a logistics thing in saunas: if I'm wearing just a towel, where do I carry my lube? And poppers? And lube wears out as you sweat and all that.

I do agree with previous comments that being pre-lubed is fundamental. When I go cruising I'll have my hole all clean and lubed. No lube is enough, just add extra, it will make your hole more humid and tempting. One trick I'll do is that, once I've spotted a guy I'll sniff some poppers before approaching him, then he'll find my hole all lubed and open. They usually won't resist burying their cock in it.

Despite the bullshit perpetrated here in the threads on how guys love a total cum whore that will refuse no dick offered its an urban legend and you probably were a desperate turn off to those guys, calloused fingers and all, pretty much they were contributing to "wrecking your hole" and the one guy that was brave enough to breed you probably had numerous STDs. Might want to rethink your life unless you want the bottom of the barrel to keep giving you what you DON'T want bud. I know its a turn on to jerk off to the idea of getting your life and body trashed but when it actually happens don't come here to bitch and moan about it. There is a very small minority of barebackers that get off on hole wrecking and infecting bottoms. Don't be a fool about that man.

Despite the bullshit perpetrated here in the threads on how guys love a total cum whore that will refuse no dick offered its an urban legend and you probably were a desperate turn off to those guys, calloused fingers and all, pretty much they were contributing to "wrecking your hole" and the one guy that was brave enough to breed you probably had numerous STDs. Might want to rethink your life unless you want the bottom of the barrel to keep giving you what you DON'T want bud. I know its a turn on to jerk off to the idea of getting your life and body trashed but when it actually happens don't come here to bitch and moan about it. There is a very small minority of barebackers that get off on hole wrecking and infecting bottoms. Don't be a fool about that man.

FINALLY someone with some common sense and a sense of decency. I find a lot of this site appalling-- the notion that a top should force or trick a bottom into taking a load "because he wants it" -- same logic a rapist would use. And the apparent eroticising of STDs, gross. Really? You want puss coming out of your dick? You want to actually spread a disease that killed so many? Or try desperately to get access to very expensive meds if you live in one of the many states that doesn't really feel it necessary to finance ADAP? to me, the goal is to sero-sort and actually prevent illness, death or at best a lifetime on over-priced pharmaceuticals with awful side effects.

FINALLY someone with some common sense and a sense of decency. I find a lot of this site appalling-- the notion that a top should force or trick a bottom into taking a load "because he wants it" -- same logic a rapist would use. And the apparent eroticising of STDs, gross. Really? You want puss coming out of your dick? You want to actually spread a disease that killed so many? Or try desperately to get access to very expensive meds if you live in one of the many states that doesn't really feel it necessary to finance ADAP? to me, the goal is to sero-sort and actually prevent illness, death or at best a lifetime on over-priced pharmaceuticals with awful side effects.

Well as my nickname suggests I ain't no bottom but I have been on here since 1 yr. ago exactly today...in my profile I say I'm here to learn; and believe me, I have learned a lot. I learned some things I'd just as soon not have known. However awareness of the multi-faceted ways in which lotsa gay men rhapsodise over their sexual behaviours has given me plenty of food for thought. I, too, wonder about the mental well-being of people who are apparently devoted to what are in effect slow suicides. It alarms me that some guys derive some kinda malicious delight in aiming acts of violence against other gay men and exploiting their vulnerabilities. I call that selfishness and irresponsibility.

And please don't attack or dismiss what I express by asking me "who the hell do I think I am, to judge others?" We all judge situations and behaviours all the time. Another word for that is "evaluation". Once i said on this forum my grandmother taught me strictly never to judge anyone's inner moral stature. But objective behaviours? They're fair game.

Some stuff on here is downright alarming. I freely admit I have a hypocritical side to me about a mile wide. I'm working on that. I plan to stay on here and continue observing and reflecting on what other members have to say. It can't hurt me. Every individual on this site is unique and irrepeatable. If that observation were shown more consideration and recognition then I think we all of us might be moving in healthier, safer and untimately more fulfilling directions.

Ramybe mums. (Lithuanian for "tranquility be with us")