Do you believe you're the "only one"

bbinbpark

Was having a hot conversation with a bud online last night, and something he said I had to laugh about. He made a comment about me being the only one that he lets fuck him bare. A few minutes later he revealed there is one other. I think it's more likely that bottoms might say this, but do you believe it when you're told you are the only one they let fuck bare?

Now this guy when we started fucking I had intended to fuck him with condom based on our conversations. First fuck though, when I was teasing his hole he pushed back and we ended up bare. We've never fucked with condom and get together regularly. I think he's a total cum dump and love that, just find it funny that I'm the "only one"

• Like 1

Yeah, not sure why he's saying that, I'd love to plow his seeded hole. Almost wonder if it's also something some guys say as a passive-aggressive HIV prevention thing. Like they really want to say, "you're the only one I let breed me so if I come up POZ I'm coming after you"

Actually my most recent confirmed bugson was sperm virgin when I first shot into his guts. Which he informed me of as soon as my dick had drained saying" I want to thank you for helping me accomplish one of my main goals for this party taking my first bare load". Needless to say my dick would not stay out of his guts. At one point I could hear my spunk gurgling through his abdominal wall.

Possibly, or maybe they say it to reassure the top that they don't do this sort of thing with 'just anyone' so it's quite 'safe' ... ?

I believe you, you little cum slut :)

Yeah, not sure why he's saying that, I'd love to plow his seeded hole. Almost wonder if it's also something some guys say as a passive-aggressive HIV prevention thing. Like they really want to say, "you're the only one I let breed me so if I come up POZ I'm coming after you"

I think guys say such things also as another way of recognizing a more-than-physical connection between themselves. I've had a couple bottom fbs tell me that I was the only one to bb them or imply that I'm somehow special enough to be allowed this privilege. I assume they are lying to me about not taking loads. But I often take the comment more as a way of saying - "I like you beyond just fucking." Or I like you enough that I'm going to say something to indicate you are special even if it isn't exactly true.

• 6 years later...