Do You Get Into Nudism?

rawTOP

Yeah i love walking around nude. I have been to a nudist camp here in the Tampa area, and I walked around naked. It was a fun time, but was a little strange because there were families and stuff there. I felt uncomfortable when i was standing there talking to this lady with my junk out, and her kids were standing there too.. lol. I have also been nude at a gay campground and got nude. At home i walk around in the house and back yard naked some. Turns me on when i am that way and i know people are or might be watching me. But i wouldnt consider myself a nudist.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love hanging around the house naked. Sometimes I even go outside and sunbathe naked too. Never been to a nude beach, gay campground, nor do I know of any nudist groups around here. And sometimes I hang out with friends nude. Most of them don't mind, but they do get a bit frisky from time to time.

Well, I think of myself that I'm cute and in a good shape. When I go at the gym and take a shower, I'll prefer when there's plenty of men. Feeling their eyes on me. But everytime I'm changing for work, I don't really take precaution. There is this new hot boy, I know he's gay. I just want him to enter the building when I'm changing, and:

-Oh! sorry I didn't know you were changing. I'll come back later.

-Well, don't be. Come here and help me gettin out of my underwear prettyboy! ;)

I have to do it at work or at the gym or somewhere else, camping should do it. I'll try it one day.

Since I moved I can't go outside my home naked, cause there's a primary school in front of it and I don't want the teachers or the parents to call the police.

But before, I was always naked in my window when the garbage truck passed. Cause the guy, it was always the same one, was wearing a blue sweatpants. I was seeing his bulge bouncing in it. Never took it though.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 05/08/2010 at 10:12 AM, rawTOP said:

Just wondering how many of you guys get into nudism...

• Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed?
  • Do you go to nude beaches?
  • Do you go naked at gay campgrounds
  • Are you part of a nudist group?
  • Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)?

Back YEARS ago when I was thin I'd go naked at a gay campground sometimes (though I felt really self conscious about it), and I'd go to the nude beach at Sandy Hook. Felt more comfortable there 'cause there were so many people who were naked. But can't say I ever really got into nudism...

Teivel Here. ... I am a Nudist,  spend as much time in the Nude as possible, returning from an outing, I remove clothing as quickly as possible,  certainly always  before the  shopping is put away  .

I visit nude beaches and nude  resorts when ever it possible!   I entertain friends in the Nude as or not  being nudist them selves.   Membership lists of local gay  nudist group's will include my name!

for me, being nude and being gay are just long time pillars of who i am.    many visits to nude campgrounds (gay only), resorts etc.  Been part of a couple of local clubs later.   Just seems quite natural that men who enjoy men should enjoy being nude together.  I still visit a local nude campground quite often (on 30 miles away).  I am always nude at home and have some nudest straight friends (couples), so being clothes free is intertwined into my life.  

Additionally, is is in its most simple form an appreciation of the male figure (regardless of shape and size).  I love all aspect of queerness and the male body is center to that.

Have been  for decades. Don't even get dressed when friends come over. Work from home, so that also makes being naked most of the day easier.

The funniest thing is, I've met most of my tricks naked at the door. They always seem to think I got naked just for them. 

• 1 month later...

I'm nude whenever possible, even though I'm not in the best shape, my body is my body and I'm not ashamed of it.  Back when I lived in Brooklyn, Bay 1 at Riis Park Beach was my local beach, because it wasn't just the nude beach, it was the gay beach and I took full advantage of the opportunities it offered.  On occasion, I'll do a "daypass" at Inn Leather, a local clothing optional resort. Also been to Camp Mars a gay, clothing optional campground.  Those who are comfortable being naked in public tend to be more open sexually.

Pretty much when I walk through the door at home, the clothes all come off and I stay that way as much as possible. Go to the bath houses often and of course it's all nude or just towels there, haven't gone to the nude camp grounds or any beaches, but is on my to do list in the near future though.