Do You Get Into Nudism?

rawTOP

Dedicated nudist here.   My house is a clothing free zone.   Love going to a couple of gay nudist campgrounds....have to be a bit careful due to some skin cancer risks....but love the atmosphere.   And,  I have a local crew....not a formal group....that we get together at times to just enjoy group nudity.  Of course, that can lead to nude fucking....but mostly it is just guys who enjoy hanging out (pun intended) with each other.  

I actually kept track for a while, a couple of summers ago and I was nude nearly 50% of the time.......almost to the point where clothing feels odd.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/8/2010 at 9:12 AM, rawTOP said:

• Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed?
  • Do you go to nude beaches?
  • Do you go naked at gay campgrounds
  • Are you part of a nudist group?
  • Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)

Yes to all questions.

• Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed?    I wear shorts all year during the day and once it gets dark and I shade the blinds I am nude
  • Do you go to nude beaches? Yes, Sandy Hook, NJ when I can get there.
  • Do you go naked at gay campgrounds?  Have been, also go to Island House in Key West and used to go to Ramshead Inn where I am nude as soon as I walk in the door
  • Are you part of a nudist group? PANG in Philadelphia
  • Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)? I wish. As it is I walk around the house nude and the partner is fully clothed
Edited by lower_bucks_bottom
spelling

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Naked at home, I am finding that I like to end up totally nude when I am in front of the computer, on sites like BZ and hook up apps.

• 1 month later...

Yes to all your questions. A friend got me into it in 2005. It was awkward at first but didn't take long to get addicted. And being so hot natured, I'm always hot and sweaty. I'm nude at home and have been to campgrounds, nude pool parties, nude dinners and discussion groups. It feels great, especially outdoors, and there's nothing sexual about it. I wear as little as possible.

• 1 month later...
Guest sfoutdoors

Nude for a lo,g time, always at home, as much as i can outside. Been to nude resorts in Europe and Us and Latin America, now looking for nudist groups - want to spend time with other nude gay men or bis.

Guest hairybud84

Always at home, and sometimes camping with some friends. It's fun to invite a friend over and just answer the door nude to surprise them. Got a surprise once myself when my buddy brought his husband over with him but I didn't know. Turned into a fun night lol

I usually strip off in hotel rooms as soon as I arrive. Don’t get many opportunities for going nude but always on the lookout for  nude beaches on my travels: enjoyed nude sunbathing a few times in Portugal (beach 17 I think it was called), Italy and New Caledonia and - most times also scoring some sex in the dunes or forest as a bonus. Also enjoyed the clothing optional accomodations at Fort Lauderdale and Palm Springs (sex included of course!) My only true entirely non-sexual and genuine naturist experience was a week at a gay Hawaiian banana plantation nudist retreat on the big Island. I was alone on the huge plantation as it was low season and staying in a yurt. Great experience, beautiful setting, nice hosts, I really enjoyed it. Only wore clothes if I took my car out for the day for a visit. By the end of my stay it seemed more unnatural to wear clothes ...

On 5/8/2010 at 12:12 PM, rawTOP said:

Just wondering how many of you guys get into nudism...

• Do you hang around the house in the nude or clothed?
  • Do you go to nude beaches?
  • Do you go naked at gay campgrounds
  • Are you part of a nudist group?
  • Do you get together with friends and hang out naked (where it's not just about sex)?

Back YEARS ago when I was thin I'd go naked at a gay campground sometimes (though I felt really self conscious about it), and I'd go to the nude beach at Sandy Hook. Felt more comfortable there 'cause there were so many people who were naked. But can't say I ever really got into nudism...

Oh Please !  For years wanted to go and do Nudist Camps !  Love hanging around the house nude ! Love to try it ! Love to go to a Gay Campgrounds ! Try those woods trails ! Want to join a Gay Nudist group so Badly ! Please !  Help me - a nature boy here !   :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Big time into nudism and being naked here. Hell, one of the reasons why I’m living with my current roommate is because we’re both nudists. We don’t exactly hang out with each other much, but we do both go naked in front of each other fairly often and haven’t fucked even once. Of course, the fact that he’s a strict safe-sex only type of guy might have something to do with that.

I've got a couple of other friends that I can hang out with naked too, but I usually end up fucking the majority of them before too long once or clothes are off.

• 2 years later...
On 9/29/2010 at 2:11 AM, cumpupt said:

I try and be naked as much as I can. I'm always naked at home unless the situation demands otherwise. Often go to clothing optional gay resort or gay beach where I'm always naked and of course at clubs or baths always naked.

I am somewhat the same way; It started with gym locker rooms, then bath houses. I am very comfortable with the way I look, physically, the only draw-back, is that unless I am hard, my cock looks like an acorn, flaccid ( not much girth) I remedied this issue by wearing a beige Thong.