Cum Courier...

BarePumper

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2013 at 9:14 PM, mn6 said:

This is an old BBX story. The original reposting, and part 2 of the story, are here:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/threads/11548-Cum-Courier-from-the-original-bugshare

I agree, hot story

Exactly, a story from bugshare which you can find in the archives on breedingzone.com 

Just search for "bugshare archives"

• 3 weeks later...

I love this story. I thought of a similar fantasy. 

Where a group of extreme sex pigs save up their cum all the time in jars and they use it for lube and pigplay in orgies and gangbangs. But the problem they have is that they want the cum "body temperature" when they play. So one comes up with the genius idea of opening up the position of "living cum jar" in their group. The main idea being of course that they fill up the "living cum jar" with as much sperm as necessary. Then plug up his hole, and have him carry it to different places. Once there the sperm is the perfect temperature for play. When asked the "living cum jar" will bend over so pigs can dip in their cocks for a fresh coating of sperm. The "living cum jar" can also be asked to squat and dribble out loads for use by other pigs. 

Now this group of pigs is rather infamous and their parties can get very wild. Because of that many wannabe "cum jars" sign up to take up the position because they want to be a part of the group and the action. This presents the group with an interesting problem: how do they find out which pig is the best cum jar? So they think up a devious scheme. Over time they get everyone to help them save up gallons of thick yellow-white frothing mansperm that they save in 1 gallon jars.

After an initial interview to weed out the seriously filthy pigs, the last stage of the interview goes as follows: Aspiring "cum jars" are invited to a location. On location, they are handed an entire gallon jar of cum and receive no further instruction other than "we just want to see what you'd do with it". Some of the bottom pigs chicken out when they realize just what they signed up for. Some start by opening the jars but when the pungent smell of man sperm hits them they back out of it. The truly filthy pigs understand what needs to be done and what is expected. And like good pigs they start finding ways to get as much of that cum in their colons as they can. They ask for funnels, and for the interviewers to help them. Some just quit after a good try. Others really try to fill themselves up but as their hole starts overflowing they say they reached their limits. 

But then there is this one unassuming chubby guy. The interviewers wrote him off as "in over his head" from the first time they laid eyes on him. "Too young, probably to inexperienced to be up to the task". But to their surprise, after he sees the jar of cum, he proceeds to take off his jeans and takes an enormous buttplug out of his hole. He takes of the lid of the jar, and just inhales the smell for a few minutes like he is in a trance. He then looks at the interviewers and says, almost aggressively without breaking eye contact, "I need all this up my fucking guts!". The interviewers start grinning. He continues "but I am going to need help". What follows is the interviewers going through the same process as they have with other candidates, until his hole starts overflowing. "I guess that's it" one of them states. The "cum jar candidate" looks at him with a startle and real fear in his eyes. He protectively reaches for the jar of cum. "No!" he exclaims. "Not yet!". "I have planned for this". He then does something that none of the other candidates had done. He clumsily does a handstand against the wall and keeps the pose through sheer will. Quivering he whispers "please....". The interviewers start feeding his hole with more and more loads out of the jar. As gravity pulls all those loads deeper and deeper into his guts the pig starts slowly moving his torso in various ways to help the sperm to go deeper still.

At one point one of the interviewer says "that's it". Now in obvious discomfort and trembling the "cum jar" whispers "the plug.. the plug.. please". They quickly plug his hole up again as the pig moves to a position on all fours with a satisfied grin on his face. The interviewers marvel at the situation that unfolded before them. "We should have video taped that" one exclaims. "You may be the most spermed up whore in history!" another one says. One of the interviewers kneels near the head of candidate turned human cum jar. He locks eyes with him. "Tell me... how does that feel?". The chubby young guy who seemed so normal just a short while ago, but who now turned into an actual human cum jar looks at him, all sweaty and uncomfortable and says "I am full.... full to bursting... it is the best feeling in the world. I.... I was put on this earth to do this... to have this feeling". 

As the cum jar stands up something unexpected happens. Due to the pressure of the quantity of cum the buttplug shoots out his hole followed by a large quantity of the sperm. "NO!" the cum jar shouts as he immediately falls back on all fours. The interviewers glance at each other. They have already decided who their cum jar is going to be, but they want to see how far they can push this young cum pig. "Well... that's too bad. You almost had it".... "whether you get the position depends on what you do next". Still on all fours, still full of cum the cum jar thinks for a second... then seems to make up his mind. He crawls to the buttplug on all fours and puts it back in his hole. He then proceeds to lick and swallow the cum from the floor. One of the interviewers starts laughing out loud. "Ha, that's enough pig! Congratulations you got the job!". The cum jar hardly responds as he goes from licking to trying to slurp the loads of the floor. In between slurps he whispers "not yet.....". 

I am not much of a writer. But I can make a longer/better story out of this if even just one persone is interested. 

Edited by OinkingSPERMpig
  • Like 2