PReP available in UK... who else is on the trial?

PupYiff

I'm currently on the 'Proud' trial in the UK for PReP.. Anyone else here on it? How/has it changed your behavior?

I know they have had real issues getting people to hear about the study and most don't even know about it. PReP _IS_ available in UK for free from about 7 clinics ATM i believe but more can be found here:

http://www.proud.mrc.ac.uk/

Its a UK based trial for only 500 people and the closing date to get on trial is mid-January 2014. Be quick! :D

For me, I don't want HIV but know my behavior will end up with me catching it. Someone rubs a bare dick against my hole in a darkroom or club and my brain goes "Oh HAI! don't push back ... but OK then push back and be the slut you are!". PReP hopefully reduces this risk a lot when I'm in these situations.

PReP is on trial in Australia, at this stage only in the State Of Victoria. I'm in Sydney, New South Wales, and have been barebacking with a few guys and recently tested NEG. But, I confirmed today that money has just been approaved for a University trail to start in March / April 2014. Also, that my name is on the list for PReP in Sydney, New South Wales. Just in time for my trip to the USA.