From Straight Boy to Cumdump in One Night

newboy1689

FROM STRAIGHT BOY TO CUMDUMP IN ONE NIGHT

----the story of my transformation----

The summer between my freshman and sophomore years of college started out as the most boring summer of my life. I had stayed at university to take summer classes and was subletting a room in a shitty four-bedroom apartment of which I was the only resident. I worked at a local movie store fifteen hours a week and was taking two classes both of which were over by two pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. The rest of the time I just spent watching Netflix going for runs, and jerking off.

I had run track in high school and still kept up with my workouts keeping my lean frame in shape. At that time I was five eleven, one hundred and fifty pounds, with short-cropped black hair and the starting of a rather thick pelt of hair across my body. Puberty had come a little late to me and I had been hairless all through high school for the most part, but freshman year it had struck with a vengeance and I now grew thick coarse black leg and arm hair, my pits long bushy shrubs, and my chest hadn’t sprouted a patch in the middle but rather was slowly becoming carpeted in black hair. I loved it, I thought all the hair made up for my slight build and made me look manlier so I showed it off every chance I got.

Normally when I went for a run I just ran round the campus, but on this particular day I was in a mood, bored with my solitary routine, sick of not seeing any of my friends cause they had all gone home for the summer, and over feeling trapped on campus so I made my way to a bike trail that ran through most of the town and started to run as far away from campus as I could.

It was a hot day and the sweat ran down my bare torso and I jogged along for several miles. Most of the trail was bordered by trees, but every once in a while there was a gap and you could see into the back gardens of the people who’s houses back onto the trail. I had run the trail before and there was almost never anything of interest happening on it, in fact the only real appeal of the trail was that it was away from the school.

I suppose before I continue with my story that I should mention that at this point in time I believed myself to be straight. This is in fact the story of how I came to realize that not only was that not true, but just how very much of a fag I really was. Despite believing myself to be straight I had always been interested in the male form. I could never help but to look when I saw a real manly man out and about. So what happened next really should have been no surprise.

As I ran round a bend in the trail I found myself facing one of those patches where the trees thinned and you could seen to some random person’s back garden. This back garden however didn’t belong to just anyone. There in the clearing pushing a wheel barrow full of dead plants was a six foot six inch tall sweat soaked muscle bear. He had a strong pronounced jaw line sprinkled with salt and paper stubble, his head was shaved but the skin was tan from the sun. His arm muscles flexed under the dark bronze skin and hair as he moved the wheel barrow across the yard his bare chest glistening with sweat from the heat.

Though I was staring intently at this perfect specimen of manliness I was still running until suddenly I caught my foot on a root and tumbled ass over elbow over the small bush that separated the trail from the Adonis’s backyard and landed sprawled face down on his perfectly kept grass.

“Holy shit,” I heard him call out, “you ok kid?”

“Yeah, I’m fine… just tripped… sorry.” I wanted to get out of there as quickly as I could even and though I was already flushed from the heat running I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment. I rolled over and started to stand up when the ankle that I had caught on the tree root gave way underneath me.

“You don’t seem ok kid, come on… let’s get you inside and make sure that ankle’s not broken.”

As he walked over to me I was overwhelmed by his smell, a thick pungent musk that I found to be intoxicating. My head was swimming as I tried to focus through the haze of his sweat stink and I hardly noticed him picking me up and helping me to stand so that we could hop back to the house.

He took me into the kitchen, sat me at the table and started to unlace my shoe to look at my ankle. I barely paid attention to anything that happened, till he said it was just a bad sprain and that I should just rest my leg for a while.

“How far did you run kid?”

“From the north side of campus,” I replied.

“Shit that’s half way across town, tell you what. I’ll drive you back later so that you don’t have to run on that twisted ankle.”

I graciously took him up on his offer, and sat in the kitchen icing my ankle and watching the man, who’s name I had learned was Eric finish up the yard work before he drove me back to campus. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him and I didn’t understand why, I thought that it was because he looked like the man I whished to become, but I was wrong.

When Eric had finished the yard work a little over fourth five minutes later he came back into the kitchen bringing with him that glorious smell once more.

“Ok, let me grab a shirt, and right a note to my husband telling him I’m out in case he comes home from work while we’re gone, and then we’ll be off.” He said off of this as though it were the most natural thing in the world, but my head was spinning: HUSBAND? Was this perfect specimen of man a homosexual, could that be? I didn’t have much time to think before Eric had returned with an white a-line t shirt one along with the same basketball shorts he had been wearing to work in the yard.

I set my foot on the ground gingerly, and Eric leaned in to help pick me up, but once he had pulled me upright he just held me for a minute and stared into my eyes. His eyes were slate blue and stood out against his tanned skin and dark hair. After what seemed like an eternity he said, “So why did you trip kid?”

“Ummm…. I…” I spluttered.

“I thought so,” and he leaned in and kissed me. Several things all happened at once within my body: I panicked; I tried to push him away; and my cock sprang to life becoming instantly hard.

I staggered away from him for a moment my brain screaming. And then it all stopped and all that I wanted to do was be in that man’s arms, I wanted to feel him against me. I dove back into his arms, grabbed his face and stuffed my tongue in his mouth. His hands wandered up and down my back, grazing but being careful not to go past the waist band of my short bright yellow running shorts, as we kissed and I clung to him as if I never wanted to let him go.

Eric broke away, “I guessed that that’s why you tripped, but I wasn’t sure till you sat in here and practically drooled as you watched me work in the garden. Plus your cock hardened every time I touched you. Your brain my not be ready to admit it but your cock certainly isn’t” He said all this staring into my eyes, his hands still roaming over my back, but with that last part he reached forward and grabbed my throbbing cock through the thin nylon on my shorts.

I gasped.

He smiled, “You ever been with a man, kid?”

“I’m straight.”

“And I’m the Queen of England,” he said, kneeling in front of me, “don’t worry boy I’ll teach you hot to please a man.” With that he pulled my shorts down exposing my rock hard cock and before I could protest further he swallowed my whole seven and a half inch cock to be base.

Within seconds he had me moaning and groaning and holding on the back of his head to keep my cock from slipping out of his mouth. I started to feel my balls tensing up and seeming to sense it too Eric pulled off of my cock and stood up again.

“Now you try.”

“I’m straight,”

Eric pulled of his shirt revealing his massive hair covered chest in all its glory.

“You want this I can tell. Now get on your knees and suck my cock.”

I don’t know what made me do it but I sank to my knees, Eric pulled his cock from the waistband of his shorts, smacked me in the face a few times and then I opened my mouth wide and began blowing this beautiful man. As I emulated what he had just been doing to me his cock began to grow and engorge until I was convinced that it wouldn’t fit in my mouth any longer.

“Good boy, you work that man cock, get it good and hard.”

What the hell was I doing? I was gagging this man’s ever hardening cock down my throat and loving every second of it. This was better then anything I had ever down with a girl. The smell of Eric’s sweat burned in my nose and I could taste the sweet salty liquid on his cock and I swallowed. He placed his big strong hands on the back of my head and guided me to begin bobbing up and down on his shaft. His cock brushed against my tonsils and I heaved for a moment before swallowing hard and feeling his cock slid down my throat. Everything was perfect.

My jaw stretched as wide as it could, I felt pubes around my nose and balls against my chin and opening my eyes I found that I had slid Eric’s entire massive cock down my throat and was now sucking it with ease. I looked up at Eric and saw that he had his phone in one hand and the other holding my head in place as he started to thrust in and out of my mouth. I panicked a little, but never thought to take his cock from my mouth. There was the click of the camera and I widened my eyes in shock.

“Don’t worry boy, just a pic for my husband to show him what’s waiting for him at home.”

My brain was screaming at me to spit his cock out, pull my pants up and run, but my cock was throbbing, my mouth was drooling and for the first time in my life I felt an itch grown inside of me that I did not yet understand.

“You’re a hot little cock sucker aren’t you.”

Without knowing why I nodded, and grabbed Eric’s well built thighs pulling his cock into my mouth completely once more.

“I’m gonna have some fun with you tonight.”

Eric let go of my head and grabbing me under the armpits pulled me to my feet and kissed me again. This time was rougher, he shoved his tongue into my mouth and held my face close to his with his rough hands. I melted into him, feeling his warm sweaty body pressed against mine, his massive cock trapped between up.

“Turn around,” he whispered in my ear.

Don’t do it, my brain told me, you’re not a fag. What the hell are you doing?

I turned around obediently. Eric hugged me from behind, his hands resting on my pecs as he kissed my neck. I could feel his cock nestled in my ass crack, and I couldn’t help myself, I rocked back on it rubbing his cock with my tight furry ass.

Eric began to kiss down my body, his tongue tracing my spine as he once more sank to his knees. His tongue came to my tailbone and I shuddered, it was as if a bolt of electricity had gone through my body. I involuntarily arched by back.

“A natural bottom,” Eric muttered and with one hand between my shoulder blades and one on my hip he forcer me to bend over so that my chest was resting on the table. He spread my ass cheeks with his hands and I felt cool air on my hole. Then something warm and wet touched my hole.

Two reactions shot through me, the one from my mind of RUN, the second from my ass: GOD NEVER LET THIS STOP. It was as if the way I thought about myself and my body and what I wanted was at war with what my body was experiencing. That itch I had started to feel earlier began to become a burn and find a home in my ass Eric’s tongue brushed against my tight hairy little virgin pucker.

Eric pushed down on the small of my back forcing me to push my ass out more and I felt his tongue make it’s first attempt at entering my hole. The war raged on inside my body but I made no attempts to stop Eric, I just kept moaning loudly. I could feel my hole becoming slick with his spit and weather it was from the spit or the warmth or his breath or the repeated darting actions of his tongue I could feel my hole slowly starting to relax and bloom allowing more of Eric’s tongue to dip inside.

My cock was hard as a rock and dripping precum but I felt no interest in jerking off my focus was on my internal conflict and on the waves of pleasure that emanated from my steadily loosening hole.

“God you have a beautiful hole, tight, pink, and furry. I love it. Nice virgin hole.”

Something rough pressed against my hole for a moment along with Eric’s tongue I looked over my shoulder trying to see what he was doing and I gasped when I realized that it was his finger. He briefly sucked on his finger and then pressed it again to my hole. Now slick with spit his finger didn’t just rebound off of my tight pucker but pressed inward a little bit, but my hole resisted. Eric returned to working my hole with his tongue but kept a steady pressure on my hole with his finger. My mind was becoming foggy and the argument between my brain and my body was becoming less and less. I started to think things like: if it feels so good how can it not be what I want.

Eric increased the pressure of his finger on my hole, hocked a big glob of spit onto my hole and suddenly something gave way and his finger just slid inside of me. I gasped, it didn’t hurt, not at all, it was like a when you finally manage to scratch a really bad itch on your back that you couldn’t reach; and there ended my internal strife, a decision had been made, my body won and silenced my brain. I pushed back against his finger trying to swallow more of it up. Eric responded by slowly and deliberately sliding his finger in and out of my hole making me moan loudly. I felt sweat spring up on my back and it was hard to catch my breath. Eric chuckled softly to himself and withdrew his finger. I felt empty and alone for a moment and then I felt the finger return but it was thicker this time; two fingers.

He repeated the same process until over the course of the next half hour he had worked all four fingers into my hole and was slowly twisting them in and out of my now loosened hole. Eric kissed my ass cheek and stood up with drawing his fingers from my hole. God I missed his fingers, the transformation that had taken place within me over the past forty minutes was complete. I no longer questioned what I was feeling and I knew that I wanted to keep his fingers inside my hole forever. That is until what happened next.

Eric rapped an arm around me and pulled me up from my bent position, kissing my neck, his warm musky body pressed against my own. “You have such a sweet virgin hole boy,” he shifted his weight, “but I think you’re hole is ready for more,” with his free hand he bent his cock down from where it rested in my ass crack and aimed it at my now slick and loosened hole, “what do you say we bust that cherry?” I was grinding my ass back against his cock, relishing each time I felt his cock snag on my ass ring, but this was not enough for Eric. He let go of my chest and pushed me back down on the table so that my ass was once again spread out before him.

My whole body seemed to have become electric and I sensed every tiny shift that Eric made as he shifted himself into position and began to ever so gently press his thick mushroom headed cock against my hole. His four fingers had opened my up a lot but my hole as still far to tight for Eric’s cock, he pushed harder, hocking up another big glob of spit right onto where his cock head met my hole. The itch I had felt earlier was getting worse, I felt as though there was a burning inside of my hole and only getting Eric’s monster cock inside of me could make it stop. I flexed my ass muscles and twitched my hole like I was taking a shit and felt for a brief moment my hole open up and a tiny bit of Eric’s mushroom head slip inside. I did it again this time pushing back against his cock and felt a little bit more slide inside.

“Jesus, you can’t wait to pop that cherry can you boy? Alright then lets do this. When I push you flex your hole.”

Eric grabbed me by the hips and started to push hard against my hole, he managed to force a little bit of the head inside without my help but then I flexed my hole and between his pressure and my open hole the head of his cock shot into my ass with a pop.

It felt like a soda can had just been shoved up my ass, but I loved it, I wanted more. Eric stopped pushing for a moment, then spat on his cock and pushed hard again sinking about another inch of his cock inside me. He did this several more times till at long last I felt his thick black pubes against my ass and his balls resting against mine. Sweat covered my whole body and I was shaking a little. My hole was twitching around Eric’s cock trying to pull more of him inside of me.

After what seemed like a glorious eternity he began to pull out until only the massive mushroom head remained in my hole, and then just as slowly he pushed back in again. A whimper escaped from my lips.

“You like that thick cock deep inside you boy? You like feeling your cherry disappear as my cock invades your sweet wet boy cunt?”

“Yes,” I said breathlessly. There was no denying what I wanted, no claims of being straight, no claims of wanting to be a top either, my cock was hard as a rock but I had no interest in it, all that mattered was Eric’s cock.

“What do you want now boy?” Eric pulled out to the tip again, “Do you want me to fuck your boy cunt?” He plunged back in, harder then he had before, “You want me to pound your hole?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

“Yes what?” He withdrew again.

“Yes I want you to fuck me.” And there it was, there was no taking it back, I had admitted what I wanted.

“Good answer boy.”

Holding me by the waist Eric started to make me grind forward and back on his cock and he pulled in and out picking up his pace rapidly until in a short while he was hammering away as though he were fucking a well broken in hole. I was moaning like a bitch in heat and I knew it. Everything else in my mind had gone blank and all that I could focus on as my hole and his cock. Faster and faster he went, now slamming his cock in hard so that the room filled with the sound of flesh smacking flesh.

He grabbed my shoulders for better leverage and I started to buck back harder, meeting each thrust with equal force. By now I was practically screaming my vocabulary reduced to three phrases: Yes; Please; and Fuck me.

“You wanna ride my cock boy?”

“Fuck yes”

Eric pulled his cock from my ass with a soft squelch and layer down on the floor his cock sticking straight up to the ceiling. I practically flung myself on his cock, positioning it at the opening of my no longer virgin hole and sitting down hard. I bounced up and down letting gravity pull me back onto Eric’s cock each time. Both of us were covered with sweat and it was as if the whole world smelled of sex.

Eric’s breathing began to change and he started to buck his cock up into me as I rode. Quicker and quicker he pounded till after ten more minutes he growled, “I’m going to cum, I’m so fucking close. I’m gonna breed that sweet cunt and make you into a real bottom boy.”

“Yes breed me,” I groaned, not really knowing what I was saying.

“You want my seed boy?”

“God yes!”

“Ok, well get ready cause…. FUCK!” He never finished his sentence he just grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me to bottom out on his cock while I felt his shaft pulse and throb deep in my guts and a new kinda warmth spread through my body. His cum filled my hole and started to leak out a little down his cock onto his balls. I was panting, but my lust was unslaked.

I leaned in and kissed Eric as he had kissed me before he started eating out my hole, rough and hungry. I ran my hands up and down his hairy body feeling the mixture of the hair with the sweat. Eric pulled me close and kissed me too before just hugging me to his chest, his cock still buried deep in my stretched out hole.

“Jesus when you sent me a picture of some cock sucker on your tool I expected to find a twink waiting at the door to suck my cock, not find you with your cock still inside of his cunt and your load leaking out.” I sat up, dropping down all the way on Eric’s cock in so doing and gasped, when I heard the new voice.

“I took one look at this cherry hole and I had to breed it.” Eric said to the new comer.

“Cherry hole you say. Well then I’ll need to taste it too.”

“Kid this is my husband Matt. Hope that hole’s feeling good cause it’s in for a long night.”

• Like 16
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

PART TWO

My face flushed as I looked at Matt, his husband’s still hard cock stuffed up my spunk filled hole, but Matt just smiled. He had a short cropped red and brown beard, muddy brown hair and bright green eyes set into a strong manly face. Quickly he shucked his shirt exposing a broad chest covered in ginger fur with large pink nipples. His pants were the next to go and then he stood there in just a bulging jock strap smiling at me.

“Well boy get my husband’s cock out of your cunt and come suck my cock.”

With a tiny bit of reluctance I stood up, Eric’s cock sliding from my juicy hole, and walked over to Matt. He smiled and pushed me to my knees, I felt cum drip from my hole.

“Go on,” he said thrusting the engorged pouch of his jock at my face. I pulled the fabric to the side, and released his massive cock. It looked, if that was possible to be even thicker then Eric’s his balls certainly were larger and all around the base grew thick dense coarse ginger pubes. I didn’t waist any more time, there was no more confusuion or conflict, I had been presented with a man’s cock and it was my job to service it. Opening my mouth wide I began to slowly work Matt’s still swelling cock down my throat, swallowing hard when it hit my tonsils.

“Holy shit Eric,” Matt said, forcing my head down till my nose was in his pubes, “Where did you find this boy?”

“He got distracted while he was jogging by and literally fell into the yard. I knew he would make a hot little furry cumdump as soon as I saw him. Told me he was straight and then he swallowed my cock to the root.”

They both laughed.

“Don’t think you’re straight any more do you boy? Not with Eric’s load dripping out of your cunt.”

I shook my head.

“Good. Did you like taking his load?”

I nodded, still sucking hard on his cock.

“Do you want my load up your cunt?”

I nodded again.

“Your cunt is hungry isn’t it boy, you want all the loads you can get don’t you?”

More nodding.

“Good, because by the time tonight is over your hole will be one dripping cum filled mess.”

My cock twitched and my hole winked at the thought.

“You sure this boy was a virgin when you sunk your cock into him,” Matt asked Eric, “Cause damn he can suck cock!”

“With how tight his little cunt was, there’s no way I didn’t pop his cherry.”

“Then he’s just one talented cocksucker. Shit, you keep sucking my cock like that boy I’m gonna blow my load down your throat not up your cunt.”

I tried to pull off of his cock, but Matt’s hands held me in place; I wanted that cock and load in my ass more then anything.

“Don’t think he likes that idea,” Eric said.

“No, neither do I,” replied Matt and he released me to spit out his cock. “You ready to get bred again boy?”

“Yes please,” I gasped still trying to catch my breath from deep throating Matt’s cock.

“Then turn around and show me that pussy.”

I spun on the spot, bent over, stuck my ass in the air, and reached back to spread my cheeks for him. He gave an appreciative groan and got down behind me laying his fat cock on my ass crack.

“Nice tight little ass with a worked-out loose cum filled furry hole, prefect,” He lined up his cock and sank it into my stretched out pucker in one move. I moaned, bucking back on his cock like a bitch in heat. Matt wasted no time with slow fucking and skipped right to the rough pounding. He grabbed my hips and started to slam his cock in and out of my hole. Using Eric’s cum he pounded my hole without mercy reducing me to a limp whimpering mess.

How could I ever have thought that I was something else? Nothing I had ever done with a girl had felt this good, this right. I was kicking myself for resisting what I had always wanted for so long, to be a bottom boy cumdump for big manly tops.

Matt pulled out of hole and smacked my as saying, “get on your back, I wanna see your face as I breed you.”

I flipped over and grabbed my ankles pulling my toned muscular legs out at right angles exposing my hole once more. Matt got between my legs and slammed his cock back inside of me. He bottomed out so hard that I saw stars for a second, but Matt didn’t miss a beat he just kept on pounding.

“I told you he had a sweet cunt,” Eric said and for the first time sense Matt’s cock had entered my hole I noticed him standing behind Matt fisting his hard cock like mad.

“I’m gonna load you up boy, you ready for my cum?”

“Please shoot your load deep inside of me,” I begged.

“Take my fucking load you little faggot,” Matt yelled and he bottomed out once more and his cock launched shot after shot after shot of thick hot cum into my wrecked guts.

His cock had no sooner stopped twitching then Matt pulled out, but much to my joy his cock was quickly replaced with Eric’s once more who after only two quick strokes shot another big load deep in my new cunt. Eric caught his breath for a moment and then he too pulled out.

“Nice find babe,” Matt said to Eric kissing him.

I ran my hands down my hairy sweat soaked chest, past my still hard but somehow so irrelevant cock, to my hole. I felt the soft mushy walls of my once tight sphincter and felt the slick cum that was slowly leaking from it. Easily I slid first two fingers then three and four inside myself and started to twist them in and out like Eric had done earlier.

“Fuck look at him,” Matt said, “You still want more don’t you kid?”

Guiltily I looked up, but said with hunger in my voice, “God yes.”

“I’ve got an idea, keep fingering that hole,” Eric said, and he grabbed his phone and shot several shots from different angles including a close up of all four of my fingers which were now covered in cum stuffed in my hole. “We’ll start with a few thick dicked friends our ours and if that’s not enough then we’ll widen the search.”

“Alright well we’re not gonna leave him here in the kitchen so I’ll take him down stairs and get him settled in while you find this new slut some more loads.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 19

PART THREE

As Eric started sending out his mass text Matt helped me too my feet, took me by the hand and led me out of the kitchen. I could feel cum dripping from my ass and running down my leg as I walked into a spacious dinning room that adjoined the kitchen. We turned down a short hall way and Matt opened a door that lead to a staircase heading down to a basement. Leading the way Matt flipped on the lights and headed down stairs.

I gasped, the basement was nothing like the rest of the modern but conservative house. The walls were all painted black, and the floor was polished concrete with a drain in the middle of the room. Hanging from the ceiling by silver chain was a black leather sling, just next to the door was a strange waist high bench with restraints attached to it’s four legs. All over three of the walls were pictures of naked men. Some were just posing but others were mid-fuck, there were even some close ups of cock sliding into bare asses that made my hole tingle to look at. The far wall though was a massive shelving unit which held sex toys of every sort the number of dildos alone was staggering.

Matt wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered, “Where gonna have some fun with you tonight boy.” His once again hard cock was pressing against my cum dripping hole, “It’s not every day that a cute little otter like you gets his cherry popped and learns he can’t live without cock.” He tweaked my nipples and lead me over to the bench, bending me over so that my arms landed right where the restraints on the legs were. It suddenly made sense; this bench was a fuck bench to turn a man into just an upturned hole to be used. This time however, Matt did not strap me down, but instead just slid his cocking to my eager hole.

He bottomed out and I felt his balls against mine and then he leaned forward so that he could keep whispering in my ear as he deep fucked me. “After I breed your sweet sweet hole again I’m gonna strap you up in the sling for the night. I want you to be able to see what’s coming at your hole while my friends use you. They’ll really teach you how to be a good little cum dump. Then if you still want more, we’ll strap you to this bench and point your ass at the door and let anyone who wants to come over and sink their cock into your wet cunt.”

I moaned as Matt picked up his pace.

“You know I could tell from those pictures that Eric sent me of you with his cock all the way down your throat that you were a cockslut even if you didn’t know it then. You haven’t even touched your cock this whole time. You know that your cock means nothing when a real man’s dick is in the room.” He started to slam into me harder, I whimpered my agreement, “Your body is meant for men to use, your holes for getting them off. You know that now don’t you boy?”

“Yes,” I agreed breathlessly.

“By the time you leave here tonight your hole will never be a tight little pucker again, you’ll always be ready for a real man to sink his cock into your spunk hole, and you will thank me for it.”

He was hammering away now, punctuating his words with deep slams of his cock. I pushed my ass back against his cock trying to swallow more of it.

“You had better keep these four loads in your hole boy, cause it’s all the lube you’re getting tonight.” Matt slammed harder and harder, his breathing becoming ragged, “Ready for another load cumdump?”

“YES, BREED MY HOLE! I NEED YOUR SPUNK,” I screamed.

“That’s a good bitch.” His cock pulsed violently in my hole and he slammed home, dumping his cum deep inside of me for the second time in a hour. This load felt even bigger then the first and the glorious worth that radiated from his cum filled my entire body.

Slowly he pulled out and muttered, “Stay there cunt.” I lay on the fuck bench with my cum filled ass in the air as Matt walked away to the far wall and picked something up off the shelf. When he returned I felt something new pressing against my hole. “Open up and take this plug so that none of those loads fall out of your wet pussy boy.” I relaxed my hole and relished the feeling of the thick plug sliding home till it locked in my ass sealing in Matt and Eric’s loads.

“Alright, let’s get you in the sling then.” Matt helped me up and half led half carried me to the sling where he hoisted me up locking my arms and legs in place. He smiled at me, laying there with my legs spread wide strapped to the sling and my hole exposed to anyone who walked down into the basement.

“Fuck that’s a hot furry cunt,” Eric said, coming down the stairs, “You dumped another load in him didn’t you?” He said teasingly to Matt.

“Well you got two off in his new spunk hole so why shouldn’t I?”

“True. You’re gonna love what I have planned for you boy,” Eric came over to the sling and gave a slight pull on the plug, “By the end of tonight, this thing won’t even stay in your ass you’ll be so loose and sloppy.”

Somewhere else in the house the doorbell rang.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

PART FOUR

“I’ll get it,” Matt said and ran up the stairs.

“Ok, so here’s the deal boy,” Eric said, tugging at the plug again, “After any group you can say stop, but once a guy starts fucking you you will take his load weather if you want it or not. Understood?”

I nodded, both excited and scared for what was to come.

“Now if I’m right in guessing that you like big hairy men then you are in for a treat tonight boy because there’s not a twink in the bunch.”

There were footsteps on the stairs and I strained my head to see who it was. Matt lead the way still naked, his cock now soft swinging like a big thick pendulum with his balls. Behind him were two men, still fully clothed who looked to be in their late fourties. One of then had a salt and paper beard, and the other one a completely shaved head. Just because they were a bit older though did not mean that these men didn’t look fit, on the contrary they booth looked like they were built like brick shit houses.

“Damn,” said the one with the beard, “and this juicy cunt got his first load this afternoon and you’ve already got him strapped to a sling with his dripping hole open to anyone. Nice work boys.”

“Boy, this is Marcus, and Adam,” Matt said, pointing to the bearded guy and then the shaved head guy.

“Enough of this talking,” Marcus said, walking towards where I hung in the center of the room, “I haven’t cum in three days and my balls are acheing to breed a hot boy cunt.” He grabbed the plug and pulled hard, and it popped out of my hole with a wet sounding squelsh. “Get your tongue in there,” He ordered Adam, who without missing a beat fell to his knees and jammed his tongue up my ass.

As I moaned from Adam’s glorious tongue fucking Marcus stepped up to my head and started to take off his clothes. I knew I had been right about him being built like a brick shit house when I caught a glimpse of his tight fur covered six-pack as he took his sweater off. Nothing however could have prepared me for what I saw when he took off his pants. When his white briefs slid down I gasped, his cock was not only long but impossibly thick, I would have sworn that it was as thick as my wrist. Marcus just chuckled at my shock and grabbing his cock at the base slapped it against my ribcage a few times with a hard thump.

“You’re wet cunt is going to feel so good stretching around my fat cock boy you have no idea. How’s that hole Adam?”

“Just about ready for you to destroy it babe,” Adam replied, hocking one more big glob of spit into my still gaping hole.

Marcus practically pushed Adam out of the way as he moved between my legs. I stared in aw at the older man’s massive chest and broad shoulders, the clearly defined muscles that rippled under his fur-covered skin must have taken hours at the gym to perfect. There was wicked glint in his eyes as he began to press his astoundingly thick mushroom head against my hole.

It felt like Eric taking my virginity all over again, despite my hole being lubed and primed with four loads and a mountain of spit his cock was still just simply too large. Steadily Marcus pressed his head against my pucker and rubbed my bushy stomach. “Breath boy, breath,” he whispered over and over again. Slowly it began to happen, I could feel my ring giving way, spreading to let his cock inside of me. Fear mingled with lust in my mind and I started to try and make my ass open wider for him, winking the muscles furiously. Then all of a sudden something gave way and the head of Marcus’s cock was inside of me.

My ass ring felt like it was on fire, stretched to what had to be it’s maximum capacity. I groaned loudly and Marcus resumed his pushing. “You like having your boy hole stretched out like that around a real man’s cock don’t you boy?”

I answered the only way that I could in that moment, honestly, “Yes, please fill my hole with your amazing cock and breed my cunt!”

“Good faggot.”

The pressure increased drastically right then and Marcus forced in the remaining seven inches inside of me. This time I screamed.

Next to me Eric was on his knees with Adam and Matt’s cocks in his mouth, all three of them groaning with pleasure.

Marcus wasted no time, barely allowing me to get used to his substantial girth before he started his plowing. In no time he had built up enough speed that the sling was swinging wildly, slamming me down on his cock even harder with each return swing.

“You’re cock is so big, it feels amazing. Fuck me!,” I cried, “Please, please breed my hole. I want your load, I need your load.”

“And there it is boy,” Marcus said in a low growl, “You need my cum. Now you know your place in the world. Take my load you filthy little faggot cumdump.”

Marcus grabbed my legs to stop the sling and bottomed out in my hole, his cock shooting long thick ropes of cum deep inside me.

Once again I wondered how I could have ever thought that I wanted to be with women? This was perfect. I needed this.

After what seemed like a life age Marcus, his cock now soft, slid his cock from my hole allowing a thin stream of cum to drip out of my hole and onto the floor.

“Alright Adam, I know how you like to breed a cunt after me. Have fun.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3

PART FIVE

Adam needed no more encouragement then that. After a few quick licks of my cum dripping ass he stood up and lined up his own rather girthy cock and slid in with ease. I groaned the deep guttural groan of a man who has accepted his fate. I needed Adam’s cock, and then his cum inside of me. Without any pretence Adam started to jackhammer away at me hole, and I grunted with each trust, loving the sound and feeling of his balls slapping against my ass with each thrust.

The air was now thick with that musky aroma that had so intoxicated me when I first met Eric. It seemed to be coming from all around, and I soon realized that my own pits were ripe with it too. My cock throbbed. I had completely forgotten about my own need to release, it seemed so irrelevant in the face of these cocks that needed to unload inside of me.

His breath quickened, at it was clear that Adam was not going to last long pounding away as he was. Soon he bucked deep inside of me and held my hips tight as he shot a load almost as large as the one Marcus had just deposited. Then he leaned forward and kissed me shoving his tongue roughly into my mouth.

“I put both of our numbers in your phone boy, message one of us when you wanna get bred again,” he whispered, and then pulled out and turned to start putting his clothes on.

“My phone?” I asked.

“You left it in the pocket of your shorts when you took them off earlier,” Eric explained, “I put it by the front door so the guys could put their numbers in your phone and put yours in theirs so that when they need to unload they can find your hot cunt.” He jammed four fingers up my hole and started to twist them around in the cummy mess.

Adam was no fully dressed, but Marcus I realized was still just in his briefs with his cock still out and was stroking. “Move over Eric, I’ve got another load worked up and ready to shoot up this boy’s hole before I go.” And without any prep Marcus sunk his monster cock back into my hole and quickly pumped another load into my guts.

“Thank you,” I whimpered.

“Any time boy, anytime.” Then Marcus pulled out, whipped his dick off on my leg, got dressed and followed Adam up the stairs.

“Marcus has quite the cock doesn’t he,” Asked Matt coming back over with what looked like an even larger butt plug then the last.

“Yes he does.”

“Did you enjoy yourself boy?”

“God yes!”

He pressed the lubed plug against my dripping hole.

“You want more or you all bred out?”

“God no, I want… no… I need more loads! Please!”

“Good boy.”

The plug popped into my ass.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

PART SIX

The door bell rang again and my hole twitched around the plug holding it open. Matt chuckled seeing my ass suck the plug in a little more.

“You’re in for a treat now boy, these are three of my favorite men. I’ve even given up my hole quite a few times to them.”

“What makes them so special?”

“They’re three brothers, they’re all gay and let’s just say god had an interesting sense of humor with them.”

Eric returned to the basement then with three guys following behind him. They were clearly brothers, all sharing the same sharply defined masculine features. The oldest looked to be about 27 with jet black hair combed carefully to one side, the middle one probably 23 and unlike his clean shaven older brother had grown a thick beard and let his hair get a little shaggy. The youngest looked like he was probably 21 or there abouts and had the floopy curly hair that just hung in untidy ringlets everywhere.

“Jimmy, James, and Jake this is our new cumdump,” Matt said by way of introductions. “So why don’t you boy’s strip off and enjoy him.”

The youngest guy shucked his Beatles t-shirt exposing a trim swimmers body covered in jet black hair. My hole twitched again, Eric really hadn’t been kidding when he said he guessed my type. Without waiting for his other two brothers, the youngest came over, dropped to his knees, pulled the plug from my hole and started to eat the cum from my drippy, sloppy cunt.

“Can’t wait to breed this cunt,” he muttered not taking his mouth of my hole to speak. After another moment or two he stood up and moved aside so that his now naked olderst brother could take his place. All three of them were built thin like swimmers but covered in jet black hair, they were like the perfect moment of genetics.

“You’re gonna love his spunk filled hole Jimmy,” the youngest said to his oldest brother as he started to rub the cock head of his thick seven inch dick on my hole.

“Please breed me,” I begged, grabbing his hips and pulling his cock inside my used hole.

“Eager little bitch isn’t he?”

“I need your loads,” now pleading for Jimmy to start fucking me.

“Don’t worry boy, we’ve each got at least two loads ready for you. And if you like my cock then you are going to love my brothers even more,” Jimmy reassured me as he slowly started to fuck me. I kept my hands on his hips, pulling myself deeper on his cock with each thrust, milking his cock for his load with my ass.

Cum dripped from me as the two of us slammed our bodies together and the cum in my hole started to froth. I whimpered and begged him for his load more.

I could feel my eyes starting to gloss over, I was starting to get the fucked out look that I had seen girls get in the gang bang porn I sometimes watched. A look that came when there had been so much cum shot into her that she stopped to be a person and became just a bucket. It had finally happened to me, as the first of these three brothers pumped his first load into me I let go of any last remaining ideas of myself and gave in. I was just a hole, a hole to be filled with cock and cum.

Jimmy started to pant a little and his brothers egged him on, rubbing their considerable bulges through their jeans.

“Fill his cunt.”

“Lube him up for us.”

“Give him that fat hot load.”

“I’m gonna fucking cum up your cunt,” Jimmy growled and slammed in again to dump his load as deep as he could. “You’re gonna need it deep,” he panted.

The middle boy dropped his pants and then his underwear, as his brother unloaded inside me, and as soon as the waistband of his pants was below his cock I knew what Matt had meant about God’s joke. James’s cock was considerably larger then Jimmy’s in all directions and his balls hung lower and heavier too.

As soon as Jimmy had pulled out James moved into place and slammed his cock hole. James was much rougher then Jimmy had been, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me down onto his cock, he wanted to make sure that I felt all of his considerable length and girth.

“I love using a hot wet cunt,” James said in rhythm to his pounding.

It didn’t seem like James was going to last too long because he quickly stated to pant like Jimmy had, but unlike Jimmy he slowed down for a minute and regained his composure before returning to his assailment of my hole. Twice more he did that till I was convinced he had been fucking me for an hour. The finally he slammed in deep and held fast to my shoulders and started to just push in and out slightly dumping his load.

Now Jake stripped and I gasped when I saw the python that the littlest one of the guys had.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9