Biker initiation

My head hit the wall and the wind was knocked out of me, He had his hand tight round my throat and I was struggling to breathe. He savagely thrust his tongue deep into my mouth and crushed my balls with his free hand. My head was spinning as he sucked the breath from me. Then he removed his tongue and bit my lip sharply and I felt blood trickle down my chin. He licked it with his tongue and pressed his lips on it to taste more then he stepped back saying 'Be careful what you wish for'. Then he turned and left the toilet. I was left standing by the wall with my cock throbbing and gagging to cum, I was so turned on and shocked. I turned to the urinal and stroked myself hard and shot a powerful load out that almost hurt with its intensity.

Minutes before I had watched him head for the toilet in the pub and followed him. I had seen him at the Tuesday bike meet the previous few weeks with his gang of five guys, all about the same age and all very deeply attractive in a rough way, like him. I had heard a rumour that they were a gay biker group and I wanted to know more. Two friends had warned me off, but they couldn't give a good reason why. I wanted to see Tom, the obvious leader, close up and personal. His dark intense eyes and the way he moved and interacted with his lads was consuming me with curiosity and lust. SO I followed him into the toilet and stood at the urinal right beside him. I looked down at his cock and mine, which I had removed thinking I would piss, started to harden immediately. His cock was a good size, but that's not what struck me: his cock shaft was tattooed with a design I couldn't quite make out without really staring Added to that he had an ampallang bar crosswise through the end of his cock-head which was protruding from a big foreskin and I thought I could just make out some metal on the underside of his cock. That's when he turned and struck, pinning me to the wall and setting my pulse racing and my cock on fire.

By the time i left the toilet he and his lads had ridden off and I was left feeling empty and longing for him. I had always been completely top, but seeing his cock made me crave attention from it in a way I couldn't even understand.

I waited impatiently for the next Tuesday meet. I was there early, like a stupid kid, and was twitchy every time I heard another group of riders approach the pub. I had almost given up and was feeling very frustrated when I heard another group arriving. I tried not to look to obviously at him when he removed his helmet and walked across the car park towards the bar, but our eyes met. I tried not to give anything away in my expression and he half-sneered, half-smiled at me then turned away. My heart was in my mouth and I could feel it beating so hard.

He didn't look my way again and it felt like he was ignoring me or teasing me, and he was surrounded by his other guys, who all seemed to be like acolytes; it was clear he was the centre of their universe. I didn't know what to do, but eventually he broke from the group and went into the toilet again, so I quickly put my bottle down and followed. I was scared that he'd ignore me or tell me to leave him alone. I took the urinal beside him again and risked taking out my cock, which was harding. He was pissing and I glanced at his cock again and mine jumped with the stimulation of seeing it again.As he pissed he made a sort of display of his cock for me. He lifted it up and I could finally see he had a ladder of piercings on the underside of his shaft. I gasped involuntarily when I saw it. He turned and surprised me again by pushing me against the wall again. His cock was still free of his pants and it was pushed against mine, and was hardening. He put his face right up to mine and looked straight into my eyes and said 'I thought I warned you to be careful what you wish for'. My mouth was dry and I hardly knew how to speak. 'What does it take to join your group?' was what I managed to get out. He sneered again and said 'I don't know if you're man enough. You have to be prepared to take stuff and give other things up'. I didn't understand, but at that moment I thought anything would be worth doing to be with this guy. He could see the lust in my eyes and he knew he had me hooked. 'There's an initiation', he said, 'and new members have to submit to me and the group'. 'OK', I stuttered, 'but I only top, is that ok?'. He tongued deep into my mouth again, expertly, but roughly, and I groaned with desire. I could feel the roughness of the metal in his cock rubbing against my erection. 'If you want to join, you do exactly what I want, or you never bother me again'. I couldn't think of anything except how his tongue made me feel and the touch of his cock. He had me. 'I'll do anthing' I said. 'Anything can mean a great deal - are you sure?' he replied. 'Yes', I said, 'I want to be in your group more than anything else'. He kissed me once more, this time less roughly, then he carefully put his cock away and turned to go. 'Ok', he said, 'follow us back'. Then he was gone and I was left wondering what I had just let myself in for. I didn't know whether to be scared or excited, but my desire and the thought of his dark eyes and his mouth was driving me wild, and I couldn't even concentrate my mind on his cock, the thought of which was making me feel in ways I had never felt before.

I got myself together and walked out into the car park. Tom and his guys were already getting on their bikes and I went over to mine and got helmeted and gloved and fired up the engine just as they were pulling out. I followed for about 8 miles. Tom was leading on his hot Ducati 848. Eventually they pulled off down a tree-lined lane and then turned again into a stableyard of a small farm. They parked up their bikes inside a small barn and I followed and parked up. I was shaking with nerves. They all must have been familiar with what was to happen as, without speaking, they led me to a stall at the end where there was a sling and a lot of other equipment. The five guys stood around me and between them stripped me of my leathers while Tom watched, his face showing no emotion whatsoever. They removed all my clothing and I have never felt so naked as I felt under the gaze of those five guys and Tom. My cock was semi-erect and was twitching as they lifted me into the sling and fitted arm and leg shackles. I was now completely at their mercy and exposed.

They removed their leather jackets and Tom said 'Time to change to our initiation hardware'. They went to the chest at the side wall and there was a tidy as you might use for screws on top of it. Each had a drawer with their own name, which they removed and set down. Then they removed their identical black tee-shirts and removed their boots and leather trousers. All had identical leather jocks, which they also removed. Their bodies were similarly toned and hot but the other similarity gave me a gut-punch once it registered in my consciousness. They all had identical tattoos across between their hips, around their navels and down onto their cock shafts. The overall effect was stunning, intricate tribal and celtic ink work that flowed across their lower abdomen and down their shaft. Then my brain saw it for what it was - the ink work was an intricate working that encompassed several biohazard symbols. I flipped. 'You guys all poz?', I spluttered. 'Please tell me you're all on meds. I'm clean and I really really don't wanna be pozzed'. I was pulling at the restraints to no avail. Tom walked over to me, bent down and whispered into my ear 'You said you'd do anything, and I did warn you. There is no way out now and I promise I will look after you'. He kissed me and at that point I wanted to kill him.

The guys, including Tom, then spent the next few minutes in complete silence at the side carefully changing the ends of their piercings. Like Tom they all had an ampallang and a ladder of 10 piercings on the undersides of their cocks. I couldn't see clearly, but was later to realise they were exchanging normal round ball ends for sharp pointed bar ends.

By this time I was thrashing in the sling, swearing and threatening that when I got out I would kill them all one-by-one if they went ahead and pozzed me. They took no notice and Tom came to the head end of the sling. He was fully erect and he thrust his cock to my mouth saying 'Get it well wet or it goes in dry'. With that he pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I tried to scream as the sharp ends of his piercings cut my mouth, so instinctively I opened my mouth wider to avoid the cutting sensation. When he pulled it out, his cock was covered in my spit and blood. He moved to the other end of the sling and the other five guys stood around me, holding me down.

Tom placed his cock at the entrance of my hole and I despaired. He forced his cockhead, which I had admired so much so recently, through my tight entrance. I couldn't exactly feel it but was certain that the sharp ends of the ampallang had already cut into the flesh of my anus. Once his cockhead was inside me he urged me to relax, almost sensually and his gaze held mine. He thrust his cock deep into me and I could feel pain like I had never felt before. I kept his gaze and as he fucked me I felt like I was drowning in his eyes. In spite of the pain I started to see the beauty in his eyes and face and I submitted to the intensity of his cock raiding me. I lost sense of time but I was aware his eyes were changing and the soft look was becoming harder and I realised that he was building towards orgasm. His cock, which filled my tight hole, swelled and then the most fantastic thing happened. As his cock pulsed and showered my insides with his toxic cum, the intense discomfort from the cutting from his piercings was soothed, bathed in his soothing toxic load. Tom's muscles all tensed as he came inside me and I was suddenly overwhelmed with desire for him again. As he pounded his cum into me, his ampallang directly massaging my prostate I lost control and my cock exploded in a huge orgasm that shot over my head and onto the chest of the guy holding my shoulders down. Tom left his cock inside me briefly, then removed it gently. He licked my cum off the guy behind me and off my chest and kissed me tenderly. I melted under the invasion of his tongue and our kissing was lubricated with my cum. He moved his lips up to my ear and whispered 'You're one of us now. You became completely mine once my demon seed was released into you. And now the others are going to initiate you too.'

• Like 7
  • Upvote 13

The other guys took it in turns to fuck me and load me with their own toxic cum, more of Tom's strain as he had made them all. All the while Tom was at my head encouraging me to take it like a man, kissing me, playing with my nipples to distract me from the pain when a new guy entered me the first time. Each time one reached the point of orgasm I felt that relief of warming balm being poured onto my internal wounds. I was calm now and accepting. I knew I would never be the same again and that my life had changed once Tom had entered me.

When the five others had loaded me Tom moved to the end again and, without speaking, enter me again. This time our eyes were inseparable as he fucked me. Once again I was caught up in desire for him and suddenly the thought of him and his group pozzing me seemed so perfect and right. Tom was gentler this time and he played my nipples as he fucked me deep and sensuously. The other guys faded into the background. Minutes passed in sublime distraction as Tom's cock moved inside me in a wet mixture of my blood and the toxic cum of six men. I could feel my own orgasm building once more and Tom responded to this and his intensity built. My cock erupted with another big load and that was enough to send Tom over the edge - I felt his beautiful cock pulsing in me and I realised that this was what I had wanted since that first encounter in the pub toilet. Tom's pulsing subsided and he sank onto me and we kissed for a long time. He felched my overflowing hole and kissed me more with the mixed juices.

Eventually Tom stood. He took something that looked like a sort of collar out of one of the drawers and fixed it around my neck snugly. 'This will allow me to keep an eye on you', he said.

The other guys helped me dress and they all kissed me individually and tenderly. Then one of them drove me home while another rode my bike home for me. I fell into bed as I was, completely exhausted.

The next few days I had swings of feeling completely panic-stricken that I had been fucked by toxic poz guys interspersed with feelings of emptiness and desire for Tom. Tom had insisted that I didn't go to the bike meet till he had seen me again, but said that might not be for some weeks, but I'd know when the time was right. I had no idea what he meant, but I knew it had something to do with the collar I was wearing. It had some sort of electronic device and there was a small green LED. I carried on with life as normally as I could, though sleep was hard. I wanted to see Tom and then I'd think what a fool I had been and I felt an idiot.

Seventeen days after I'd seen Tom last I woke feeling particularly groggy. My throat was sore and I felt hot. My bed was wet from sweating in the night. When I passed a mirror I saw the greed LED on my collar was showing amber - 'what the fuck!' I thought. Throughout the day I deteriorated and began to realise I was probably embarking on seroconversion. That night was bad, major sweats and aching all over. I struggled to get any sleep at all, but eventually fell to sleep as the sun was rising. Shortly after, I woke to find I was not alone. Tom was standing over me. I was struggling to make any sense and he said 'Don't worry Greg, I'm taking you from here'. Three of the other guys were with Tom and together they got me out of the flat and into a van. I was barely conscious when they took me out the other side and I recognised the stableyard. They took me to a room off the barn and laid me on a bed. Tom removed my collar and I could see that the LED was now red - it had been radio-transmitting my body temperature and pulse rate to him. Tom told me he was a trained paramedic and he inserted a canula in my arm and attached a drip. I had a peculiar cold feeling followed by a deep warmth running through my veins as the flow started. Tom pushed my hair off my face and said 'Don't worry now Greg, I'm going to make you comfortable'.

I drifted into a deep sleep, only knowing later that the drip contained saline to keep me hydrated and diamorphine to sedate me and help with the pain.. I drifted in and out of conscious thought, but every time I woke Tom was there and I could see his eyes. I had no idea of passing time until I suddenly awake in intense pain, not knowing what was happening to me. I was strapped to the bed and one of the guys, Chris, was working on me. He was tattooing my abdomen and then my cock in the exact design that the other group members had. Somehow I drifted off again until I was awoken by Chris's next attention to me: he had done the 10 bar piercings to make the ladder on the underside of my cock and he was piercing my glans to put in the ampallang. I had never felt pain like it even through the diamorphine. Unbelievably, my cock was hard as rock and this worried Chris as it was bleeding from the new piercings. Chris told me I would have to cum to lose the erection so the bleeding would stop. He gently massaged my cock and balls and then sweetly began to suck my cock. I was so aroused that I quickly flooded his mouth with my sperm. Tom had walked in as this was going on and he kissed Chris to received my cum in his mouth then he bent down to me and kissed me, sharing my load with me. 'That's your first toxic load', he said. 'And now you're a proper member of our group'.

Over the next couple of days the amount of drug they were administering was reduced and I became more aware and was starting to fell less unwell. I was aware that Tom was sleeping with me at night, cradling me in his warm arms and I lay there feeling weak and helpless.

The following morning I awoke to feel Tom's erect cock under my balls from behind. Unbeknown to me, he had removed the canula and drip in the night, judging that I no longer needed it. Tom kissed and nuzzled the back of my neck and I could feel the tension in his hot cock between my legs. He whispered 'Are you ready for me again?' and I replied simply 'I want you now'. Tom dived under the sheet and tenderly rimmed my hole, making it good and wet. He turned me onto my front and held me from behind as he slid the warmth of his cock inside me. No sharp piercing ends this time, just normal balls, but his cock entering me felt so completely right and I melted into his embrace. He fucked me in near silence, just our involuntary sounds escaping every so often. My hole clenched longingly against his thrusting cock and my whole being was willing him towards orgasm and that union achieved by receiving his essence inside me. He lit me hard on teh back of the neck, increasing my passion and desire. The tension built and built and he was clutching me tight under my arms and up my shoulders when his orgasm tore through his body and pierced my soul. I came spontaneously as he thrust into me. It was so good to feel him cumming in me again - it had been too long and I had missed his presence inside me so much. With his cock still hard inside me and his demon seed inside me once again he whispered tenderly 'you have experienced your first death now through your seroconversion. You have become mine and I love you. Your ultimate death will also be in my arms at a time of my choosing.'

I was completely overwhelmed with feelings of intense love.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...