I'm not a chaser !!!

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

Yep - after the first poz load its impossible to say no

I`m sure it is. For me I just want to get myself in the situation where I can take a poz load. I want to do it so much. I`m sure even with an undetectable guy it can be very intense but to do it with a guy who is not on meds. seems to be the thing that has me very interested in doing.

• Upvote 1

Guest danmacbare
On 11/29/2013 at 5:45 PM, orlandoneg said:

I hate it when people spread rumors that aren't true. It's not cool! I'm going to set the record straight now. About a month ago, a hot guy messaged me on Grindr. He was hot as hell! And seemed really cool. So, I invited him over. I'm usually very shy with guys and not a whore. When he sent pics of his big dick, though, I couldn't help but want it. His body was gorgeous .. tall and swimmer's build. And that dick! Damn!

So, he seemed cool and all; and I couldn't stop thinking about that big dick of his. I invited Ethan over. Next thing I know, we're naked and I cannot take my mouth off his dick. It was gorgeous and I ran my hands over his abs. It was the first time I had ever been open to doing anything with a guy before. But, I was shocked when he told me that he was poz. I was kinda bothered. I was already slobbering over his dick. Maybe he should have told me before? I knew I should have stopped sucking on him then. But, I craved that dick in my mouth again and just kinda ignored him. I can't believe I did that!

And then he asked me, "do you want me to cum in your ass or mouth?" I was very confused. Why would he ask that? Like I'm gonna let a guy with HIV cum in me at all? Are you crazy? So, I said, "warn me when you're gonna cum" and just kept sucking on him. Well, one thing led to another .. he's eating my ass; and it feels amazing. And then next thing I know, I feel him teasing my hole with his big cock saying shit like "I bet you want this, don't you?" Why was he teasing me like that? He knew he couldn't have my ass.

Or so I thought at the time. 😕 Make a long story short. I let him fuck me. Crazy, right? But, it felt so fucking good! Noone ever fucked me like that. And he kept his word and warned me that he as able to cum. I just assumed he knew to pull it out. But, he jizzed inside me. I should have been upset or scared; but I was so turned on by him, I came too.

I thought that was the end of it. I was exhausted and kinda confused by it all. I decided to put it all behind me. But then, a week or so later, someone messages me on a4a and says, "hey I hear you like poz dick!" And I'm like "uhhh .. no." And then he unlocked his pics, and it was another hot guy with a big dick. Damn, he was hott. What the fuck. Why so many hot poz guys?!?!

I asked him how he heard I "liked poz dick" and he said his friend from the gym told him about me. I was upset to be honest. But, his pics were turning me on. I told him that I don't let poz guys fuck me. And he stopped messaging me. A couple of days went by, and I couldn't stop thinking about his pics. So, I

messaged him and said "look, I don't usually let poz guys fuck me. but, I can't stop thinking about you. I was shocked as I typed that because it was almost as if my fingers were doing it all by themselves.

So, when Jeff (the second guy) came over to my place, I found myself scared and confused again. I told him I would only suck his dick. That's it! He can't fuck my ass!!! Maybe I should have known better this time. Jeff was so hot, he was irresistible. "Want another poz dick in your ass?" He asked. Wft?! Why is he asking me that? I already told him he couldn't fuck me. I just ignored him and sucked his dick. I'll just make him cum fast, I thought. I'll even swallow his cum so that I'm not tempted to let him use my ass. That seemed a safer route. The more I sucked on him, though, the more I thought about him putting his dick in my ass. Uggh!

Well, just a few minutes later, I was on my back and he was pounding my hole. I couldn't help it. He was just too damn hott. Jeff insisted that I ask for it, though. I guess he didn't want me to change my mind. So, I told him, "yeah, put your poz dick in my ass!" He's like "are you sure?" And I'm just too turned on to say no, so I said, "use my ass! use my ass with your poz dick!" He drilled me so hard and deep. It was insanely good. I realized I didn't tell him not to cum in me. And I was trying to tell him, but I didn't want him to stop. So, I got another load of poz cum up my hole. It felt so fucking good.

Anyways, he was too tired to drive home. So, I let Jeff stay over and crash with me. I woke up later in the night, and I felt him trying to fuck me again. He was prying his dick into my hole. I pretended to be asleep. I don't know why I didn't try to stop him. I was scared, but turned on. Why did he fuck me so good before? In a few minutes, his cock is in my ass again. I still try to pretend to be asleep while he fucked me. But, it's feeling too good. And somehow, I blurt out "yes, fuck me with your poz dick again!"

It was the best fuck I ever had. I can't believe it was even better than the most recent two poundings I got. All I can think about now is having Jeff over to fuck me again and again. I just like hot guys. If you have HIV and you're hot, I guess I'm just going to give in. But, I'm not a chaser!

You don’t have to be a chaser to like poz cock