Bottoms : do you like to share your top?

lioilk

I love being in a 3Some where ,as a bottom, I share a good dick with another pig : waiting in line to get fucked, sucking on that cock and "whoreshiping" it with the other slut, just make me hard. The thing is that i noticed that most of the time guys want to be fucked by two tops and are not willing to share. Are u into that kind of 3some or is it "2tops" or nothing?

I don't care: the pleasure of sex has an exponential relationship with the number of guys involved. I can enjoy a 3way as one of the tops or as one of the bottoms or as the only bottom. But there is something especially piggy about being one of two bottoms, especially sucking the same dick at the same time...

Love sharing my top bf with other bottoms. Turns me on knowing his huge uncut cock has just been raw and deep in another guy's cumslutty hole. Nothing hotter than a 3way with him taking turns on my ass and another bottom's ass. Eating his load out of some other bottom's ass is one of my favorite things. Of course he also loves to have other tops plow me too.

I don't care: the pleasure of sex has an exponential relationship with the number of guys involved.(…) But there is something especially piggy about being one of two bottoms, especially sucking the same dick at the same time...
Turns me on knowing his huge uncut cock has just been raw and deep in another guy's cumslutty hole. Nothing hotter than a 3way with him taking turns on my ass and another bottom's ass.

Totally agree with you guys. Was starting to think I was one of the few, if not only the only one, enjoying that pleasure. Definitely hot for me. And just like bearbandit, I think being with several guys does make it hotter. 1 bottom or two, I still enjoy it.,especially that sucking part with two pigs on one cock.

• 2 weeks later...

Sharing a top can be awesome as long as all three guys are into each other. It can go sour very fast if the three guys don't all have a connection with each other.

Perfect example: I had a 3way with a fuck buddy of mine and another guy recently. The other guy we met on craigslist and though he was pretty hot, he just lacked something I can't quite put my finger on. The best way I can put it is, he made an awkward presence. My fuck bud was fucking me at first, then when the other guy joined us, my buddy started fucking him. They just didn't have any sexual connection though, so my buddy went back to fucking me and his cock was in my hole most of the time. The third guy I guess started feeling left out. I tried playing with him a bit as I was getting fucked (sucking him, playing with his ass, etc.) but he really wanted to get fucked. My buddy just wasn't into him. And though I LOVE every second of getting fucked by my buddy's big thick cock, this third guy's lack of sexual connection with my buddy just made the whole time very awkward and not fun. But he WOULDN'T leave until he got fucked.

This is the funny part... My buddy, sensing that this guy would leave if he got a load in his ass, decided to fuck him a little more. About two minutes later, he picked up the pace and started fucking him hard. He grunted and groaned and shot a load in his ass. The other guy got up, washed off, got dressed and left. As soon as he left, my buddy jumped back on the bed and started fucking me again. I looked at him and asked, "you're ready to fuck again? That was fast." His response: "You don't REALLY think I gave him my load do you?"

And they say faking orgasms is only for women... LOL

I had a fuck buddy who was mostly top when we were just the two of us. Every once in a while we had a third who would fuck us both. We would take turns sucking on his cock after he pulled out of either of us which would drive to top wild. We liked putting on a show for the top sharing and spitting the ass juice covering his cock in each others mouth. Once the top left, who ever got his load would push it out and we would use it as lube on a double headed dildo and grind on it ass to ass. So .... yes I love to share a top!!! Too bad I lost touch with the nasty fuck bud.

My favorite setup is for me and my bf (a top) to play with a versatile bottom. 1) My bf gets two asses. 2) I and the versatile bottom fuck each other plus get fucked by my bf. A win-win-win. I find that total bottoms can get greedy so I avoid them for group play.