Fast food fun

I've been reading many stories and thought it might be time to share a few of my own. This is a true story.

I've been with my BF for a few years. We're really good in bed together. We started out fucking with condoms, but after a while we ditched them with each other. I'm a top who gets hard quick and stays hard even after I've shot. He's a great bottom / versatile who is always ready to go. Every now and then we do a threesome to keep things interesting. My BF always insists that when we play in threesomes, we play safe, not bare. Usually a threesome consists of the two of us tag teaming a cute bottom, and sometimes it will be a versatile guy who gets to fuck my BF while I fuck our guest. A few times I've strayed a bit and had a little fun on the side, but since my BF frowns on that, I keep it to myself. Yeah, I know that isn't the best policy, but sometimes I just can't resist. He works evenings and sometimes overnight, so it isn't hard to play around.

We have a typical Sunday routine. Go to a local McDonalds to grab a breakfast sandwich and coffee to deal with the hangover from a good Saturday night before. The food is terrible for you, but so tasty when you have a hangover. About a month ago there was a new employee there. Most of the McDonalds staff are not really noteworthy but this guy stood out right away, as he was a cute blonde guy with a great smile who running back and forth between the drive through window and the coffee bar area. He had more energy than all the staff combined and actually kept things moving. His shaggy blonde hair even bounced a bit as he ran back and forth. I felt the BF nudge me with his elbow to point him out, but I'd already been watching the guy. When we walked-up to the counter, the blond guy stopped running around to take our order. He was all smiles and overly pleasant, and wore a name tag that read Kaleb. He took our order and we went to sit down. The BF and I talked about how cute he was and, give how flirty he seemed to be, we both assumed the guy was gay. In addition, I remarked "It's name is probably actually spelled with a 'C', but he likes to try and be different" and my BF agreed, adding he thought the spelling was cute.

As we were talking we saw him come over from behind the counter carrying our tray. Rather than just calling out our name, he decided to carry it over. He dropped it off asking if there was anything else we needed. I was thinking yes, but just sent him on his way. For the next two Sundays, he was working when we went in. He made a point of always trying to be the one to help us, but at the very least being the one to bring out our tray. I noticed his biceps were nice and developed, but in the toned way, not the bulky way. His work shirt was also just a bit too tight showing off his tapered form and an obviously toned chest. His pants didn't hide anything either. There was always a healthy pouch in the front and when he bent over to get something behind the counter, his ass strained his those pants very nicely.

A week later, my BF was stuck working night shift and I got out of work too late to make anything to eat, so I decided to swing through McDonalds to grab a quick bite. I entered the store and stepped-up to the counter. A woman took my order and I took a seat by the window. A few minutes later I saw Kaleb darting out with my tray. He came over and set it down on the table. I smiled, saying I hadn't seen him when I came in. He smiled saying "I didn't know you looked for me when you came in."

I smiled back. He asked where the guy I always came in with was. "You mean my boyfriend?", I responded.

He laughed and said, "Yeah."

I explained he was working the night so I decided to grab a quick bite. He said he just got off work too, but thought he'd bring out my tray before he left. I invited him to sit and chat while I ate. He accepted my invitation and in the course of our conversation I found out he was 18, and moved here to go to college, but he hadn't decided on a major yet. The McDonalds job helped him have some spending money and was actually pretty good pay for something so simple. After chatting a bit, I finished my meal. I asked him since he was off work if he wanted to come to our place for a bit and hang out. He smiled and said, "Sure, I've got nothing to do tonight."

He followed me to the house and parked his car out front. I let him in and we went downstairs where the TV and bar are located, and also gave him a quick tour of the backyard where the hot tub is located. "God, I bet that's relaxing," he remarked as he looked out at the hot tub.

I laughed, "Yeah, it definitely loosens up tight muscles after a long day. Want to go sit in it for a bit? There's spare swimsuits in the bathroom closet."

Without hesitation he replies with a 'yes' and disappeared into the bathroom to change. I run upstairs, slipped-off my work clothes and into some board shorts. When I get downstairs, I found Kaleb awaiting me, a towel in hand. He was dressed in a square cut Speedo that I recognized from our stash of guest suits. I couldn't help but stare: he didn't have a hair on his chest, but a nice blonde treasure trail dipped into the waistline of the Speedos. His legs were perfectly toned.

"What sports do you play?" I asked, trying not to stare.

"I played baseball and ran track in high school, but I'm not on any teams now, although I still like to run," he replied with that perfect smile. "How about you?" he shoots back.

"I do some running outdoors in the summer, indoors for winter, and also play hockey on a local league," gesturing to the hockey sticks hanging in the open closet.

With that I opened the door into the back yard and led the way out to the hot tub, hung his towel next to mine on the side of the privacy fence, and without ado, we climbed into the tub and I hit the jets. We chatted for a while, talked about his home town, my job, and random things. Pretty soon he's asking about the BF. I explained we'd been together a while and that he sometimes worked odd hours. I noticed as we started talking about the more personal stuff, that Kaleb's foot was brushing mine. Pretty soon we're both quiet with just the noise of the jets around us, as Kaleb's foot now brushed-up my leg, rather than just my feet. I looked over and smiled at him as I put a foot on his leg, lifted myself up a bit and yanked my board shorts down and off, placing them up on the side of the tub. Kaleb smiled broadly and joined me in placing his square cut trunks on the side of the tub. The game of footsie resumed with the both of our feet moving steadily higher up to each other's thighs. I leaned back into the headrest, just relaxing in the pleasure of the moment when Kaleb slid over to my side of the tub, and wrapped his hand around my hard cock which was bobbing around under the water.

"Damn, that's a nice dick," he said. I reached over and grabbed his, which was not quite as thick as mine, but, at about seven inches, was the same length as mine.

"Yours is too," I managed to sigh, in between my moans. I pulled my hand away and got up on the edge of the tub, and without a word Kaleb dove his cute blonde head right down into the water and took my cock deep in his mouth. Either he wasn't very experienced, or just had no idea how to give a blow job, 'cause I pulled his head off after a few scrapes of his teeth. "You haven't done this much have you?" I asked, smiling none the less.

With a slight pout on his face he responded "No, only been with one guy since I came to college. I played it straight before that. I guess I'm not very good at giving blow jobs, am I?"

I just pulled him up and took him in my mouth. He started moaning loudly after a bit. I pulled off and grabbed him with my hand. "Want to go inside?" I asked, hoping he would since the neighbors might hear him outside. He nodded and got out of the tub, dried off, and after I shut the hot tub, we went inside. I promptly led him upstairs to the bedroom and crawled onto the bed with him where we started making out as we felt each other up. I kept stroking his cock and pretty soon he pulled back saying with a yelp "Oh shit!" as his cock started jerking and cum flew out onto his abs and into the palm of my hand. He panted and apologized for cumming so fast. I smile and grabbed a handy towel, gently wiping him off.

"Try sucking me again, but watch your teeth a bit," I told him.

He nods, gets up on his knees and dives down on me. While his teeth were still hitting me, but he was marginally better. I looked over, noticing he was getting hard again. He pulled off my cock and looked up at me, asking "Can I ride it?" His eyes had a look that clearly were saying 'please, pretty please'.

I reach up, opening the night table drawer that contained condoms and toys, he reached in, selected a rubber, opened the package and fumbled with it until I was suited-up. Once it was on, I pointed to the lube pump on the headboard, and he took the hint, pumped some into his hand, and lubed-up over my cock. He may have been bad with his teeth, but he was good with his hands. With his other hand, Kaleb lubed-up his ass, and when he was ready, he crouched over my crotch and attempted to align my cock head with his hole. Fortunately my head knows its way around an ass, and popped into his ass without difficulty. He sat there, sliding slowly down on my cock, his ass as tight as a vice. Then his muscles relaxed and his weight drove all the way down on the whole length of my cock. He looked like he just been punched in the gut. I put my hands on his hips to hold him steady as he tried to catch is breath.

"Just relax, sit there for a minute," I suggested. He nodded his head as he struggled to accommodate me. After a bit, he started moving, just a little, grinding himself down on my cock, remarking as he did so "I'm glad you asked me over. I've been hoping you two would say something when you came in," lifting himself and settling himself on my cock once again, adding "I'm glad you came in, and that you are the top. How do you guys usually fuck?" he asked as he slowly road up and down my covered cock.

"Lots of positions, he rides me, him on his back, doggie style. Whatever we're in the mood for," I replied.

He looks me straight in the eye asking "Do you wear a condom when you fuck him?"

Ok, this just got interesting. "No, we don't wear them with each other. Only if we we're playing with a third" I replied.

With that he bent down, kissed me, and at the same time slid forward too far with the result my cock popped out of his ass. Kaleb didn't pause. He reached back, stroked my cock a few times, and again slid back down on me. He road me for a bit, then again bent down for another kiss, and again I popped out of his ass. Again I felt him reach back , stroke me, and easily slid back onto my cock. We repeated this several times - just a nice slow, comfortable fuck. Then the next time he bent down to kiss me, I popped out again. I could feel him stroking my cock, but this time he was pulling tighter on the upwards stroke, and I could definitely feel it when the condom came off. He looked down at me, smiled, and as we looked into each other's eyes, he slid back down again.

"Please, don't stop. I've never had a cock bare. I want to feel what your boy friend does," he said.

I didn't say anything in reply, but let him do what he wanted. He kept backing himself onto my bare cock, and soon enough he was down on it again, and then he leaned back and started bouncing on me. By that time we were both moaning in pleasure. "How's it feel?" I asked him.

"Mmmmmm wonderful," is all that came out of his mouth.

His ass was so silky. So tight. I started thrusting upwards into him at random times, making him groan each time I did as much. I reached forward to stroke him, but he knocked my hand away. "Don't tough me - I'll come, and I'm not ready yet," he cautioned.

So, I just kept thrusting up into him as he rode me, the pleasure he was experiencing plain on his face. After a bit was I'm starting to feel it. His bare ass getting me too close to the edge. That feeling of his skin against mine was just too much to take. "I'm getting close. Where do you want me to cum?" I blurted-out.

He said, "Cum where you would if I was your boy friend."

That did it. I rammed upwards into him and started shooting, grunting and moaning as my cum blasted deep up into his ass. Mine was the first load he'd ever taken up there, and he was clearly a natural bottom. He must have felt it or been turned on too much, 'cause his cock started shooting without either of us having touching it.

He got up and rolled off me and onto his back. We both just laid there panting. I don't usually go soft after I shoot and he looked so sexy laying there full of sweat, so I got up, rolled him on to his side, and pushed one leg forward as I straddled the other. Then I lined myself up and shoved my dripping cock head right in that slick hole. He moaned and gasped a deep breath. I started thrusting into him hard and deep. I alternated between deep thrusts and some rabbit fucks. His ass felt amazing, lubed by my cum and so wrapped silky tight around my cock. He couldn't even get a sentence out, just little grunts and moans. I occasionally leaned down and nibbled on his neck and shoulder as I slid in and out. I gave him a good fuck until I was ready to cum again. I shoved in deep and blasted my second load into his cute ass, then I pulled out and he turned to me and snuggled up, my cum pooling deep in his body. We both dozed off and woke up an hour later. He was hard and so was I, so I positioned him on his back, placed his feet onto my shoulders, rubbed my cock head around his hole, noting how slick he was from my loads and my cock head popped right into his body. His eyes rolled back and he reached down to stroke himself. We went at it for a bit, then he started arching his back.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum again!" That was all he got out before I felt his ass clamp down tight on my bare cock, his cum blowing onto his abdomen. The tight grip of his ass brought me right to the edge, but not before I announced "I'm gonna cum!"

He looked at me in pure lust and said, "Do it, man. Cum in me."

So, I did. There might not have been much force behind it, but he definitely got a third load from me. Again I pulled out and again we collapsed.

Afterwards we chatted a bit, and I told him it was very rare for me and my boyfriend to do something apart, and even more rare for it to be bare. Kaleb and I agreed to keep this incident between ourselves for now.

Eventually he got up, showered and then went home. I'm not sure if it will happen again, and I'm not really not sure how or if to tell my BF about my experience with the little stud from McDonalds, but I knew next Sunday at McDonalds could prove very awkward.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 6

• 3 months later...

That is super hot. I bet this mid-west slut is a great fuck! How hot that you give your ass up to men and bring your boyfriend back and he never knows. You should repeat that around town and everyone will know you are a super hot whore. Everyone except your boyfriend. I am definitely trying this. Fucking dudes my boyfriend knows is my favorite thing.