Berlin Loads given and gettin

Hunkofspunk

End october I was for work in Berlin (aka BARElin grin). Stayed there for 3 days. 2 Days on company expenses and last day on my own. Thursday, when the meeting was over, I went to my hotel I booked in the gay area. Dropped my bag and went to the first bar. 24/7 open. Was a hot well hung pig who got my attention. Whithin a few minutes I fucked like a pig and blew my poz load in his German hole. Went for some food and prepared for the evening…. And what an evening. I red on the web there is a great place called the Lab (the Laboratory). Former factory. Cleaned my ass and left to go that place. Opened and 9 pm. Theme that night was nacked. Arrived and had to wait 10 minutes before doors went open. Meanwhile more hot man were queuing. When tho doors went open and I entered I got a plastic bag for my clothes. Checked the bag in and got a number written on my arm (used for the bar). I checked the place out. Nice warm, many slings, beds, private cabins, gyn chair, rim chair etc etc. Within 10 minutes I saw a musled dude, horse hung and his bf… Wooffff I fucked his bf and he fucked me. We flipped and fucked and fucked. Didn't want to shoot my juice, night was long… Meanwhile more and more backed man were cruising around and all over the place man were fucking and getting fucked. Complete orgy. I decided, after I fucked a few hot men, that it was my turn to get some warm fresh meat deep in me. Went to a bench, ass up the air and wait what's gonna happen…. well within 1 minute the first cock slide in me.. Felt so good… than another and another… After being fucked by some hot man I cruised around and fucked some nice cumfilled holes.. and got my ass filled again. At 3 am and many many loads I went to my hotel. Was a great night. Next time I'm in BARElin gonna go again.

Lucky for me I'm based in Amsterdam, 1 hour flight to BARElin. Soon visit NYC and Chicago. Hope there are sleazy places too.

Keep breeding guys! and check for reviews the Lab on nighttours.com

OINK Gerald. kawazrx@gmail.com