Is receiving a bareback mouthful is as good as bottoming for anal?

fun

Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?  

317 members have voted

1. 1. Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?

• Yes, oral loads are as good or better
    • No, anal loads are better

i am one of those married bi newbies without much real m2m experience. I met another married guy last week and gave him the best blow job i've ever given. A nice long wet 30 minute suck. When he said he was ready to cum I held him deep in my throat with my lips tight around the base of his cock. I felt his orgasm pulsing with every single contraction -5 6 7 8 huge contractions as he shot the first few deep in my throat and the rest just pooled up until it filled my mouth. I held him there with a mouthful of cum until he softened, Then i withdrew, showed him the load and then swallowed it all. Fantastic feeling when i felt him cuming. To me that has to be as good as any bareback anal that regular bottom sluts experience, and I think it was every bit as submissive, just as thrilling and satisfying to me. Ive thought about barebacking but i don't think i need to.

• Upvote 2

Feeling the throbs of a man's cock in my mouth and tasting/savoring/swallowing his cream is GREAT! I can't say it's as pleasurable as getting fucked in the ass because, altho I've tried it, I didn't much care for getting fucked in the ass. But I sure do love sucking cock...

Now, when it cums to ME fucking a hot man in the ass: yeah, that's great, too. To put it mildly.

• Upvote 1

I would answer with one word: no fucking way is it as good. It is damn good, yes, to swallow a man's load. I love it. But it is no where near the high of taking a man's cum in the ass.

Pipesmokin Manfucker, so hot. It wasn't as good for you for one reason: You are a top. And that turns me on so much. As it was meant to be.

Feeling the throbs of a man's cock in my mouth and tasting/savoring/swallowing his cream is GREAT! I can't say it's as pleasurable as getting fucked in the ass because' date=' altho I've tried it, I didn't much care for getting fucked in the ass. But I sure do love sucking cock...

Now, when it cums to ME fucking a hot man in the ass: yeah, that's great, too. To put it mildly.[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...

The taste of another man's cock, especially when hes uncut is one of my favourite pleasures, and when I feel his cock begin to pulse and finally unload his beautiful warm cum in my mouth, well it blows me away. I love to keep his cum in my mouth as long as possible to enjoy the taste for as long as I can. I have to say that I enjoy that as much as unloading my own cum either in a guys mouth or arse, but of course it's an entirely different experience.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both are actually pretty hot, and the guys I bottom for enjoy both. I generally prefer to take a load in my ass, but they're just different experiences for me. Sucking a cock well take some work, to move my mouth and tongue all the way down his shaft, and keep the suction just right, and respond to his moaning with what I've discovered he likes. I like how much control I have over his orgasm, and when he sprays my tonsils, it's a more visceral pleasure for me, since I experience it more closely. Plus, the taste of semen stays in my mouth hours later. Unless I'm riding a guy, being fucked is often about submission, spreading my legs and letting him pound and drive his semen in me. I love to suck a guy first to get him hard, and then let him cum in my ass, usually.

I really love a throbbing cock in my mouth and the taste of another man's cum as I swallow it, but it can't compare with the satisfaction and sexual excitement I get when a guy is fucking his seed in my ass. That is what being gay is all about.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

First answer: NO !!!

Reality: Every single cock feels and taste different -- just like a person's fingerprint or DNA. We are all made differently and it depends on the people involved and your level of experience as a Top or a bottom. CUM can taste differently upon many factor's including diet and what you eat/drink. You can not tell the difference in taste if it is always going in your ass. At a gloryhole or at a sex party -- Fucking feels better. But then there are usually MORE bottoms than Tops and not every top gets hard enough to insert his cock and fuck. Some guys might fuck for 2-3 hours before he Shoots his load. They may "Sample" several bottoms, and the one they like the best usually gets the load.

When I first started sucking cock, I LOVED it... and didn't really enjoy getting fucked, but wanted to please my partner. Now if a guy tells me up front that he is only looking for oral, I will pass and move on to the next. I still love to suck dick, especially the really nice ones. but LARGER cocks, over 8" will hit a gag reflex in my throat and takes time to get ALL of that meat down my throat. Ass can handle ANY size cock.... and I let the guy know I want his load in my ass.

IF bisexual and you take cum in either mouth or ass you can get ANY STD/STI including HIV and gono, Syphillis, or others. I use to think I was fairly safe, but so does every other guy, married or not who sneeks around on the side but NEVER gets tested for any STD.

Edited by BREEDmeRAW

I'll vote for equal because I love them both and they are very different. How can I not love a load up the ass...the throbbing dick, the hot cum squirts followed by the new sensation of a very different kind of lube, the sound of the fuck becoming sloppier as it spreads around my hole? A throat fuck is different but holds its own: the brain forced to attention by the very choking nature of a dick in the throat, the fact that the throat feels warmth more finely than the ass, the taste of his cum. Maybe oral gets voted down because people only think of cocksucking. A real facefuck or throatfuck is different. You swallow because there's no choice. Giving up my throat to a total top is a way of giving him final say on which hole gets the load. Getting the load is what matters.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...