Is receiving a bareback mouthful is as good as bottoming for anal?

fun

Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?  

317 members have voted

1. 1. Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?

• Yes, oral loads are as good or better
    • No, anal loads are better

I personally think getting loads in the mouth is far better then in my ass.

Main reason is I think nothing is more degrading than having your face shoved in the crotch of another man and then using your mouth to get him off.

Oh, and I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth ... my ass seems to just hold in cum deep and I don't really feel it that much (except for one fb that blows massive loads in my ass, and at least 3 each hookup).

• 1 month later...

i have a question i have always wanted to do a 69 position and be on top while getting loaded from the rear as a threesome ,, is that possible or have you seen a vidio of that

i mean i want to be the one on top of the 69 and have someone load me in athe ass but i have never seen that done 

I always look a cock sucking as a pre-cursor to getting fucked. So a load in the ass is always going to be better than a load down the throat. Don't get me wrong - I love sucking cock but I always feel like the load would be best served up my ass.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I guess that I wouldn't say oral loads are better but they are a close second.  I love sucking cock and I LOVE swallowing cum but given a choice I would rather empty my balls into a hot asshole anytime before I would unload into a willing mouth.  Just my preference.

As a bottom, my main goal is to make my Top cum so as long as he cums I'm happy. But I do get a certain satisfaction from sucking my Top to completion because I know the amount of energy I expend but the reward at the end is worth it. Plus there's something fun about getting to use my mouth skills on his shaft, balls and even ass (if he's into getting rimmed). Getting fucked is something I love and while I know my Top loves it, I also appreciate how much energy he expends before he cums in my ass. In the end, I'll never complain because I've done my job as his cum receptacle. I made my Top cum and he chose where to deposit it.  

• 6 months later...

A real facefuck or throatfuck is different. You swallow because there's no choice. Giving up my throat to a total top is a way of giving him final say on which hole gets the load. Getting the load is what matters.

As an oral top, that's what I like to give. Especially turns me on to feed a guy poppers until he's going crazy for that load. Then: grab the back of the head, thrust my cock as far down his throat as I can get it, and let that load fly.

Guest descartes70817

As a top I can say that 90% of the time it's all ass about me....a guy blowing me is just a prelude to what I really want....that sloppy ass.  but I can say there are a handful of guys in my life that have given me such an awesome blowjob that it ranks right up there with anal.  Just not enough of them to convert to oral tho...haha

As another top I agree. Typically a blowjob is foreplay leading to me fucking the guy in his ass. Now and then I've had seriously good oral from someone, but I still prefer fucking ass.

• 2 weeks later...

I admit that I enjoy giving blow jobs.  I have been told that I am quite good at it.  In some situations, sucking a guy off is the only option.  So, I know when I feel his load in my mouth/throat, I am happy knowing the dude got all he could.

But, I still enjoy the surrender of being ass-pussy for any hard cock more.  Giving myself fully to a masterful top is always my first choice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MyDarlene

I love to swallow cum and do it everyday but i also get fucked in the ass everyday too, guys usually don't ask but when they do ask where do you want me load my answer ALWAYS is in my ass. 

• 4 months later...

sucking cock if fun, but for me that's only foreplay. Nothing beats feeling a cock work my cunt over and the best reward for being a good bottom is having a top breed me. Having said that though, where the cum ends up is 100% the tops decision.