Is receiving a bareback mouthful is as good as bottoming for anal?

fun

Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?  

317 members have voted

1. 1. Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?

• Yes, oral loads are as good or better
    • No, anal loads are better

even though i love facefucks, all the different shapes, pulses, scents and tastes down my throat and the idea of power controling the pleasure of my partners, nothing compares to really deep and rough and raw penetration as the totally submissive pigwhore i was meant to be, absorbing those blessed Gifts inside my body

I don't mind swallowing sometimes, and even tend to like the taste of cum, but I'll always prefer getting my ass filled with cum vs my mouth and throat any day. Something about feeling a bare cock throb as it squirts hot jizz deep into your ass just can't be beat!

Guest cum-in

For me personally the best place for cum is my ass but I have on occasion really enjoyed a long hard fucking, followed by the top pulling out and planting his seed down my throat.

• 2 weeks later...

If the top is only into oral, then by all means , I suck his cock long and hard until he blows his load. I would never turn down a tasty load of man juice.

However, there is nothing like feeling his cock throbbing and having him blow his load deep inside.

As long as the top ejaculates and fells euphoric, it doesn't really matter.

• 1 month later...

Back when I first started meeting guys I LOVED giving oral but was a bit nervous about receiving anal.

Then I started to get fucked bare and realised how good it was, and now wouldn't dream of meeting a guy just for oral. To me giving oral is all about lubing the guys cock up now ready to fuck me.

After the meet when the top has gone i'll often eat the load out of my ass (keeps it nice and warm) while masturbating to the memory of the fuck.

In short - giving oral is only better if you don't like to be fucked. If you like both then anal is better. In my opinion anyway.

I want to taste it. In my ass I think for me anyway it's more for the top. in my mouth it's all about me, I love being fed the load, rolling it around, then swallowing, but that is just me.