Is receiving a bareback mouthful is as good as bottoming for anal?

fun

Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?  

317 members have voted

1. 1. Is An Oral Load As Good As An Anal Load?

• Yes, oral loads are as good or better
    • No, anal loads are better

I love the feel of a cock hardening in my mouth.  The sensation of a cock swelling just before it begins to pulse as warm cum fills my mouth is amazing.  I love the feel of taking a cock in my ass as well, but it is not as intense as the sensation of hot cum squirting into my mouth.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bearman

For me nothing is better than a good spit roast especially if both ends receive a nice hot load at the same time.Just love it

I was a cocksucker and cum swallower long before I started taking loads in my ass.  From the first cock I sucked it was a natural reaction for me to let him cum in my mouth. I loved the sensation of his pulsing cock and how his warm creamy cum felt and tasted in my mouth. Same thing happened when I eventually barebacked for the first time. It was only natural that he would cum in my ass as part of the experience and I loved it when it happened.

Nowadays I leave it up to the top to decide where to put his load and enjoy it whether it ends up in my mouth or ass.

However, as others have said, getting spit-roasted with a raw cock in both ends is the best of both worlds. On the rare occasions that the two tops can get in sync and cum at the same time it's always a total sensory overload for me. The combination of tasting cum in my mouth and feeling it my ass at the same time instantly triggers my own orgasm. The pleasure of cumming while I'm being pumped full from both ends is indescribable. The next best thing is when one of the tops cums first and triggers a chain reaction where the other guy cums next and then I bust my own load after both holes have been loaded.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...