Steamworks Berklley

Guest SBBOY

Any recommendations on the rooms? What type of play equipment are in the xtreme and x large room? Can you rent a room for 16 hours? or once 8 hours are up thats it?

Oddly enough I've had more fun without one. Last time I was there I had to wait so long for a room I eventually stopped checking the televisions to see where I was at in the queue. I parked my ass in the public sling and was happily getting bred there until the cleaning crew came in and turned on the lights. Then I moved on to the glory hole maze where I took so many loads up my ass that I lost count.

Some of the rooms look interesting, however (especially the ones with the transparent partitions/glory holes.)

Sorry that none of that answers your questions, but theres fun to be had there whether you get a room or not.

• 7 years later...

I’ve been going to Steamworks a long time, and I always have a great time getting bred by lots of hot guys, and  inseminating as many cute twinks as I can. I often get a standard room, leave the door open while I lay naked and ass up on the bed, exposed and inviting. I always get at least 5 loads fucked into me, usually more. I love the back room, too, and will grab a gloryhole booth and be a cumsponge for a couple hours. I’ll suck and fuck every cock that is presented and get dozens of loads pumped inside my pussyhole. The sling and Fuck tables are really fun as well! 1294A996-20CA-448C-8AAB-168848BA53BA.jpeg.7285b5af1f0011be5d84aef36617b927.jpeg17D904B8-9486-475A-BE97-D08D9528ECD3.jpeg.7de213ccf230b8157dcc509ee69980bd.jpegFDB01EBE-9242-41B7-AA75-2664A4EC514F.jpeg.732161b4c767af3c3c4b3b86ee9ad258.jpegA51FBCA6-8317-479C-93E4-2AC25CED031C.jpeg.a0115cb02199a3513c6dbcdebbcfc913.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 9/25/2021 at 3:47 AM, BBBlondie said:

I’ve been going to Steamworks a long time, and I always have a great time getting bred by lots of hot guys, and  inseminating as many cute twinks as I can. I often get a standard room, leave the door open while I lay naked and ass up on the bed, exposed and inviting. I always get at least 5 loads fucked into me, usually more. I love the back room, too, and will grab a gloryhole booth and be a cumsponge for a couple hours. I’ll suck and fuck every cock that is presented and get dozens of loads pumped inside my pussyhole. The sling and Fuck tables are really fun as well! 1294A996-20CA-448C-8AAB-168848BA53BA.jpeg.7285b5af1f0011be5d84aef36617b927.jpeg17D904B8-9486-475A-BE97-D08D9528ECD3.jpeg.7de213ccf230b8157dcc509ee69980bd.jpegFDB01EBE-9242-41B7-AA75-2664A4EC514F.jpeg.732161b4c767af3c3c4b3b86ee9ad258.jpegA51FBCA6-8317-479C-93E4-2AC25CED031C.jpeg.a0115cb02199a3513c6dbcdebbcfc913.jpeg

20 year old twink, i live in oakland and want to go to steamworks (after ~party~) and get put in one of the slings, spend up to a full day offering up my barely used hole to old men. however ive never been there bfore or any bathhouse for that matter. is it safe (like, physically, for me to be put in that condition)? i'm on prep but am curious ur thoughts on the % of tops who frequent there who take no meds and might want to convert me sadistically without me knowing, thanks

On 9/29/2021 at 2:29 AM, PartySlutBoi said:

20 year old twink, i live in oakland and want to go to steamworks (after ~party~) and get put in one of the slings, spend up to a full day offering up my barely used hole to old men. however ive never been there bfore or any bathhouse for that matter. is it safe (like, physically, for me to be put in that condition)? i'm on prep but am curious ur thoughts on the % of tops who frequent there who take no meds and might want to convert me sadistically without me knowing, thanks

well, I think you’d have a great time there, and I know I’d love to breed you in a sling. I have never felt like I was in physical danger, and have had evenings at Steamworks where I’ve taken over 30 loads in my ass. I can’t speak to the number of tops who can convert you. I can say that Steamworks is where I was pozzed. I still never use condoms anywhere ever and I never will. BB only and cum inside!IMG_1230.thumb.jpg.e6ba2c4a9fd17f817a4109ee84ec2e16.jpgIMG_1577.jpg.5bd4762930849b18a2ddb6acbc6b9884.jpg

• Piggy 1

On 9/29/2021 at 5:29 AM, PartySlutBoi said:

Everywhere in the USA is unsafe.  However one can get killed in "safer" countries as well.

Practically no one gets raped in a bathhouse anywhere.  However sometimes people can be given drugs without their knowledge (this may have happened to me in June when I had a strange experience in a bathhouse).  More likely someone takes a drug that messes them up or worse (esp. now with fentanyl contaminating drugs).  Most bathhouses are in sketchy places.  However, from memory since I haven't been there is years now, Steamworks in Berkely is not in an unsafe place.  You could easily take a cab there.  Almost no one will harm you there intentionally so by that standard it is "safe".  Of course you could get a sexually transmitted illness.  This is actually inevitable if you get fucked or start fucking.  Most people don't let that stop them.

On 9/29/2021 at 2:29 AM, PartySlutBoi said:

I think you are asking if it's safe STD wise. If you are on PrEP you just can't get HIV. I doubt there are many gift givers around Steamworks these days. They have their own parties for that. All the other stuff you it's very possible (gono, clam, siphilis... ) , but it's all treatable at the moment. Just make sure you have a doctor or place to go when STDs arise and you'll be fine. This way you are in control of your health regardless of the situations of anyone else. 

• Upvote 1

I haven't been to Steam Works for years.   I don't do well at clubs, I'm just to self conscious.  What I need is a real pig to go with who'll just tell me who to go down on and who to bend over for.  Let guys suck my dick and sit on it.  Just keep me hooded and use me for sex.  

Steamworks Berkeley is also enforcing the same no bag rules as in Chicago.

Does Steamworks Berkeley also have vending machines with lube, poppers, enema shots, etc. or are these reasonably available at reception or another place within the club?  Thinking of flying out for Cumunion ... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 4:47 PM, fuckholedc said:

Steamworks Berkeley is also enforcing the same no bag rules as in Chicago.

Does Steamworks Berkeley also have vending machines with lube, poppers, enema shots, etc. or are these reasonably available at reception or another place within the club?  Thinking of flying out for Cumunion ... 

Yes but it's overpriced.