Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

Guest bwayman

I've found many black guys enjoy race play.  I always ask before I spew any vetbal filth at them. If they enjoy it, I am more than happy to oblige.  

I've dated several black me who enjoy it.   It actually brings us closer.  I love the idea that people don't know that behind closed doors I call my hot , black boyfriend a "pozzed up nigger " 

A while back I was big into race play (Black Dom/white sub) and found myself using the "nigga" version of the word. I was younger, fairly new to the Dom/sub scene and the idea of dominating a white guy was hot. Even today it is still a turn on...to a point. I'm at a point now where I won't use any version of the word when having sex. Hard enough trying to find guys into you for you and not the dick between your legs, worse when you get into it and they bring you back to earth by using the N word (no matter which version). I have grown and like where I am on this in my life. 

That said, to each his own. While I was a Black Dom who preferred white subs. I saw the reverse of that out there. I know what it was like for me when I was younger and I know that I was trying to feel power if that makes sense. 

I can't stand on a soap box and say to black bottoms they shouldn't do it. To each their own, I would just caution that they don't loose their self in the process. I believe whether you realize it or not, your self esteem takes a hit when that happens. I could be wrong and there may be exceptions to the rule, but it is up to the indiviual and consenting partners. 

BTW, enjoyed the dialouge with this topic! 

• Upvote 1

I personally don't think I could call a black man a nigger even if he begged me to. I just wouldn't feel right about it, but on the flip side of that I would have no problem with a black man bending me over and "raping" my white ass and calling me whitey and saying I'm gonna take his raw nigga dick and nut up my ass. I can see how someone can be turned on by verbal though. Use to suck off this hot married straight guy who was into sports, I would get him to call me a fag or faggot as I was sucking him off. He wasn't into it at first and felt awkward saying it in the beginning but I told him if I didn't like it and wasn't turned on by it I wouldn't have him say it. 

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I have been getting really into raceplay lately. Love watching video of white guy calling a black guy nigger while he breeds his hole. I feel a little guilty but it makes it hotter. Also I'm not white.

Guest nelly26

I don't think a lot of white men are into this. They're into the opposite, being degraded and humiliated by black men in the bedroom.  Which side of the fence does the black man get off from?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a black trucker who got off on me begging for 'his fat nigger cock'. He was into the whole black/white thing, and I enjoyed it because he did. However, I only repeated what he told me to say, like 'my ass now belongs to a nigger' and 'make me a nigger's cumdump'. 

The black bottoms I've fucked have been more tame, and I'll just tell em how sexy their black ass is, and ask em if they like my white daddy cock. Only once did it get really heated after the bottom said 'fuck my nigger ass'. I went with it, and began telling him what a sweet nigger pussy he had and he was gonna make a great white man's whore. That made him cum, and then I came feeling him shoot. We both laughed after, but it was hot as fuck during the fuck. 

yes I've done it as the bottom. and it was well received !! I have been told my whole life by different people that I was a black man trapped in a white body. so when I said it to my big dick brothers, they got off on it...maybe because I was brave enough to actually say the word. total ball drainer for both of us.

• 5 months later...
Guest Cumlaut

Absolutely not and it seems unlikely they would ask me to here in the UK in 2018. Black bottoms are sweet and friendly in my experience, they don't go for nasty stuff.

I called one black guy sir and even "daddy" recently cause his dick was so fucking long and thick. And it had been a few months since I had a black dick in my mouth. Maybe "daddy" sounds a little corny or bad,..... but its what I said in the heat of the moment.

The N-word is completely off the table. I love putting black alpha men's balls in my mouth, both at once, and worshipping them. I am their slave.

Edited by Cumlaut

I had a young, hot black guy in his late 20s fucking me in my hotel room and he asked me if I wanted his “nigger dick”. Since he was plowing my ass and enjoying it, I didn’t say anything. I was uncomfortable but he kept asking me if I wanted his “nigger dick”. Then I realized that he wanted me to call him a nigger and beg for his nigger dick! At first it was weird, but it made him pound me harder and I could tell he was loving it. His fucking was all of the encouragement I needed so I started to use it more and more. He started talking about him being my slave and I was his master daddy that would make him come and fuck me. Again, uncomfortable for me but he was loving it! This was one of the hottest fucks I have had in years. Dude fucked me all over the hotel room - the bed, couch, floor, standing up, shower - and shot 3 loads in my ass. I would never use or say that word without a dude asking me to do so but my experience was unbelievably hot! 

• Upvote 2

Have only had something like this happen a couple of times while being fucked by black cock at the bath house.  The guys would keep asking if I wanted their big black nigger dick and cum, which as with most, it was very uncomfortable at first hearing it that way, but realizing what they wanted to hear, I finally got into it and it seemed to get them more into it and turned on, so I was happy to oblige them by begging for their nigger cock and cum and becoming their fantasy white boy cum dump. 

I was first taken and broken in as a bottom back in my mid 20's by a big black cock, so remembering back to those days made it all that much easier and hotter, but under any other circumstances, that kind of talk and reference is completely off the table for me.

Not judging any black men who are into this kind of play but I just cannot bring myself to do it. What has bothered me is a couple of white guys who have used the word in discussion with me while  talking about their tricks. I have unfriended them, no further questions asked.

Race play to that level has never come up for me. I'm sure I could do it simply because I can say just about anything in person, not that I enjoy saying the word (Although I do use nigga frequently among my friends white and black, its that hard R.) but I would have to know 100% before hand that's what my partner wants. Most I've done is play along when a black top mentions my race, "Drain your black balls in my tight little white ass, please", "I love big black cock!" type stuff. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2018 at 8:49 AM, Pozbtm4breeding said:

I had a young, hot black guy in his late 20s fucking me in my hotel room and he asked me if I wanted his “nigger dick”. Since he was plowing my ass and enjoying it, I didn’t say anything. I was uncomfortable but he kept asking me if I wanted his “nigger dick”. Then I realized that he wanted me to call him a nigger and beg for his nigger dick! At first it was weird, but it made him pound me harder and I could tell he was loving it. His fucking was all of the encouragement I needed so I started to use it more and more. He started talking about him being my slave and I was his master daddy that would make him come and fuck me. Again, uncomfortable for me but he was loving it! This was one of the hottest fucks I have had in years. Dude fucked me all over the hotel room - the bed, couch, floor, standing up, shower - and shot 3 loads in my ass. I would never use or say that word without a dude asking me to do so but my experience was unbelievably hot! 

It's certainly not an interest of mine, but I have to surrender to the overriding fact that anything that makes sex better for the Man becomes obligatory. Daddy/boy banter can arguably represent something even worse than this word, but I wouldn't hesitate to engage in it for a moment if I thought it would add to the excitement. So my reluctance is likely a bit hypocritical. What was once anathema is now within the realm of possibility.

And of course, the  exaggerated cultural taboo on white people saying the word in any context lends it almost unlimited erotic power.

• 9 months later...
On 5/10/2010 at 7:38 AM, rawTOP said:

One time many years ago I had this black guy want me to call him a nigger while I was fucking him. He was really hot and I sorta liked him, but at the time I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've gotten over that block, and think it would be fun to get into that sorta dynamic with another black bottom, but I'm sorta scared to call a black guy a nigger without knowing it's OK with him.

So white guys - have you ever had a black guy who wanted you to call him a nigger or have you ever just done it? How'd it go?

And black guys - would you find it hot if you were bottoming for a white guy and he started degrading you and calling you a nigger or would that turn you off completely? Any tips on how to know when it's safe to "go there"?

My fantasy especially if it was in PUBLIC!!! AND MY WHITE MASTER WOULD SPIT IN MY FACE AFTER EACH TIME HE CALLED ME HIS NIGGER