Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

One time many years ago I had this black guy want me to call him a nigger while I was fucking him. He was really hot and I sorta liked him, but at the time I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've gotten over that block, and think it would be fun to get into that sorta dynamic with another black bottom, but I'm sorta scared to call a black guy a nigger without knowing it's OK with him.

So white guys - have you ever had a black guy who wanted you to call him a nigger or have you ever just done it? How'd it go?

And black guys - would you find it hot if you were bottoming for a white guy and he started degrading you and calling you a nigger or would that turn you off completely? Any tips on how to know when it's safe to "go there"?

https://breeding.zone/topic/35852-gay-raceplay-verbal-humiliation-immorality-why-so-fucking-hot/ 

https://breeding.zone/topic/35852-gay-raceplay-verbal-humiliation-immorality-why-so-fucking-hot/

• 7 months later...

Once, a big black guy was fucking me ruthlessly and he wanted me to say something along the line of "fuck me with your big nigger dick" over and over, so I did, he got turned on more

I'd love the opportunity to do that as a bottom.

My only experience of it was with a big black actor that I met cottaging in central London many years ago, we hooked up a few times at his place, where he liked me to be verbal whilst he watched himself worshiping my cock, or had me fist him.

I used to fuck with this one massive stud of a black man in Georgia. He played college football and Canadian league. He had a thing for forced/rape play and got off on being called the N-word. He was very rough snd forceful, loved when I fought back. I literally would punch him with all my might in his chest or stomach (I was bench pressing 200 lb max back then) and he'd laught it off. I was raped for real before and this came pretty damned close. He'd hold me down and rail my ass as hard as he could, the whole time I'm trying to fight him off, calling him every dirty, racist name in the book. It just seemed to make him fuck harder and faster.

He later told me that he faced a lot of racism growing up in rural Mississippi by white people and hearing me call him a ni**er while fucking me let loose a lot of that pent up anger. He slso said that I was one of favorite fucks, along with a blonde married chick and her white husband, because most others couldn't take his intense fucking. Fortunately for me that he wasn't super long (about 7 in) so he didn't tear my guts out of my hole. He was thick as fuck, tho...sometimes I bled when he shoved his dick in to the hilt with little to no warm up. The pain was excruciatingly delicious.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a black man and I love race play, if really turns me on to have a big dick white guy talking dirty to me making me his nigger bitch. I love going to book stores and finding white guy who will make me suck his cock asking me "Do u want this white dick" my answer is always yes and I can't wait for him to fuck me while calling me names like nigger really turns me on. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2013 at 3:37 PM, mrpaulca said:

A few years ago, I met the handsome Black man who was very quit & recerved which when We got together & He be fucking me, He would ask "whos nigger is fuck ya white pig ??" which I would answer that He was My Nigger fucking His white bitch ... It would get more intence for both of Us and He would slam me harder & cum so hard and deep in me ... After He pull out and roll over on His back, I clean His beautiful cock off and He say "You love Your Nigger Lover don't ya ??" which I'd suck harder to get Him ready for another go around ... We still see each other and when He calls me, He always refer to Himself as the Nigger and His Nigger homebois ... I get so hot hearing Him say Nigger and knowing I'm His white pig bitch ...

I luv dominant black men, and I have been lucky enough to have been with a few who wanted me to call them Nigger and use the word during sex. I must admit it was a huge turn on for me. The  sex is incredible.  During those times, we both used the words.  I'm not using it as a racial slur because of the power of the word.  They would use the word also used  and it seemed to make more excited when I called them Nigger or said things like "breed my Nigger" or "give me a Nigger baby."  Like the expression "lady on the street, slut in the bedroom,"  black man on the street, Nigger in the bedroom.  Let a Nigger be a Nigger if he wants to!NIG Lov SLave.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've gotten lots of experience with this over the last few years, especially as I've got deeper into bdsm play. 

Verbal humiliation and abuse has always turned me on, but the first time it took a turn to racial comments I was surprised. I'm used to being fetishized for my skin, ass and lips, so I went along with it. When I saw how much he loved calling me his nigger slut and telling me I was property now, I started getting very turned on too. Since then it seems a lot of my white partners would secretly love to do it, but many are too inhibited even when I suggest it. I've had a couple of doms that had that as their major kink, and I love being shown my place as a shameless nigger bitch. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

shame culture is so PC that people cant play around with really fucked up (but seriously hot) sex.  Sex is in the head.  Whatever someone decides is the ultimate turn on, guess what, ITS THEIR ULTIMATE TURN ON.  I love raceplay with big bubble butt white dudes, in shape white hookers (even better).  immoral, illegal sex = huge fucking nutt

• 1 month later...
Guest BareSkin95

Nice thread.  I've had a few slurs come my way as a Jew, but not during sex.  I wouldn't mind if a guy asked me if I wanted a Special Meal in my Kosher hole.  But I don't think there is anything for Jews that would come close to a black gentleman being called a nigger (which I could handle being called in bed, BTW).

Guest BS94
17 minutes ago, ChasingAIDS said:

I've had a few slurs come my way as a Jew, but not during sex.

It would be okay if I asked you to stick your firewood in me, Andy?  That would get you hot and you would like it?  

Guest BS97
37 minutes ago, ChasingAIDS said:

I've had a few slurs come my way as a Jew, but not during sex.

I've had them both ways, mostly not in bed.  Especially when guys pick up that I am half Mexican.  Lot's of references to wanting to cross the border with me, which is not a good pickup line.  In bed, I've gotten wetback (so original), and also Fucking Mexican.  If you can carry it off, go for it. But you better deliver the line and the sex real good or else I am outta there.  But it can work.  I've asked many guys to make an Anchor Baby in me, so I can get into it.  As for me as a Latino calling a black gentleman a nigger in bed, I haven't gone there yet.  

Guest BareSkin95

@LittlePrEP, stick your hot firewood in me.  

@PozUrbana, we can try out a few slurs on each other when I come down to CU for Pride Fest in September.  If I called you Pedro you know that would be calling you after the name of my idol (Pedro Zamora, but he was Cuban, not Mexican), so that wouldn't be an insult between us,, right.? -Danny

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've never used it to refer to a black guy or had one tell me to use it. I've had some refer to the dick or cum using the n word which turns me on a lot.