Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Never Nigger, only Nigga! Gets my good fuck buddy all rilled up and plowin harder n deeper! Teach this slutty white boy a lesson! Make it so I can't walk right or even sit for the next week!

My black fuck buddy also gets to plowin me harder and deeper when I beg him "fuck me you big Nigga!" It feels so good to get seeded by him.

Guest slobbvers
Being a black man, I would be offended if my sex partner even tried to go there. This is a reason I would not dare to fuck outside my race. Any black man that condone that shit has got some major issues.

I agree with you. As a white man I've hooked up with a couple of black men. I would never dream of using that word. If asked I would say I'm sorry not comfortable calling someone that.

Being a black man, I would be offended if my sex partner even tried to go there. This is a reason I would not dare to fuck outside my race. Any black man that condone that shit has got some major issues.

I'd say that refusing to fuck somebody because of the skin color because the tiny possibility they could utter a word is more of an issue that consensual humiliation.

I am mixed race, some black in me, and I enjoy a lot using that word or "boy" with black submissive bottoms. We speak clearly and make sure about what is acceptable, but it is a way to have loads of fun. Haven't done it since I am barebacking, however.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a White guy bottom...I would let Bobby Blake do whatever he wanted to do to me!!!

He is the most handsome guy I have ever met. I met him in Washington DC a couple of years ago at the Eagle...he is so fuckin tall and massive...God, I just want to lick him all over. If he is poz I would let him knock me up! That man is fabulous.

The first question that popped into my mind when i read this was thus - "what's more racist? A black guy enjoying being called Nigga, or a black dude not fucking outside of his "race" because he's got issues about being called a nigga?"

It reminds me of that old expression which is very prominant here in the UK - that it is the muslims who are more racist against the whites than the whites against the muslims.

Personally I think everyone above has said what i'd do... they'd only got there if they knew the other party was totally cool with it. It's certainly not something i'd just shout out whilst a black dude was ploughing my fuck hole... hell no. But if i knew he got off on that stuff, then yeah, i'd call him what he wanted to be called.

It's no different than me enjoying being called a skanky dirty fuck slut... some may find it derogatory, but i find it fucking arousing - and after all, I am.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Love being called NIGGER and manhandled by White tops. Nothing gets my dick harder than a White Top who is proud to call me Nigger while using my holes and sharing me with his White buddies.

Well said ! I love being called a nigger by a white top as he plows my hole. Gets me so horny!

• Upvote 2