Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

• 1 month later...

I personally can't wait to meet a big hairy aggressive white daddy with a big veiny dick and huge set of balls to strip me naked punish fuck me into complete submission. I want him to tell me how my nigger ass was made for superior white masters to breed. I want him to lay me under his rim chair and tell me how my big black nigger lips were made to tongue kiss the crack of his hairy white ass. I want him to share my black faggot ass with all his drunk, horny, nasty white perverted buddies in a gangbang.

• Upvote 1

My first post:

Black guy here. Never thought I would get turned on by being called a nigger until one time I had a casual encounter with a white guy I met a nightclub. Went back to his place and during the course of me sucking his dick he said nigger, then apologized. My dick got rock hard, and I told him not to apologize to keep saying it. I was hooked. Every since then, if I hook up with a white man whether I top, bottom, or just an oral encounter, I cum very intensely when I am called a nigger. But just to be clear, I will only accept being called a nigger during a sexual encounter, ONLY!!!!

One time after such encounter I asked a white guy do many black guys get into that. His response to me was "you would be surprised by how many get into that." I don't personally know of any other black guys into that because that is not a topic that would come up in normal conversation!

• 3 weeks later...

One part black guy called himself "this nigger" when he wanted me to fuck him. I fucked his ass, finally came in him and then he finished his job by sucking my dick clean and kissing it and said "Thanks for fucking this nigger".

I also had a black friend who loved to fuck blonds in both ends and used several epithets for whites and blonds yet he was affectionate as hell with me(hugging, french kissing, etc.).

I get fucked by this large black man with a very large dick. I am not exaggerating about his dick. I have to use lots of poppers to get ready for him to stick it in. He loves me calling him nigger and begging not to be "raped" by nigger dick. The more I say nigger and beg for mercy the harder he fucks and verbally degrades me. He loves holding me down and pounding my ass while talking about raping white boy ass and how he loves abusing little white boys. Fuck I love it!

• Upvote 1

I once met a really cute Black guy at the tubs! He wanted me to call him a nigger...but, I just couldn't! He was so cute but, I was brought up that "Nigger" was over the top wrong and not a word used in polite society...so he moved on! I'm into S&M and rough sex and I have been verbally abused and loved it...but for what ever reason, I just couldn't! I guess I'm a wuss?

I also love the looks of many black men...I find them soooo sexy...some of the best fucks I've had come from black guys! I never think of them as "niggers"...that word never enters my thought process!

• 1 year later...
I'm glad u like it. I have a proud to be black FB who tops me at least once a week and loves to call himself nigger and makes sure I use the word admiringly. I do telling him how much I crave and want his big nigger cock and everything nigger about him. He in turn calls me his white cum slut, white boi pussy and things like that. It gives us both a turn on to call each other like that.

Same, I love all that, when I bottomed for a black guy we were really going at it, he was calling me his sissy white bitch, his honky faggot, his white pussy, you love this nigger's seed, you need it.

Obviously I was all too happy to oblige "GOD yes, fuck me harder nigger, you are the greatest, I need a nigger inside me"

was really hot.