Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

I have not had that request but I did get a comment on my blog from a black man who referred to "breeding me with his nigger dick". I refused to post the comment. He sent another asking if I'd take a load from his dog. I refused to post that one too. He got annoyed and asked why I don't post his comments. I told him it's my blog and I can approve the content. If I don't like it, I don't post it. I will not post a comment with that word in it, and no, I won't take a load from an animal.

So white guys - have you ever had a black guy who wanted you to call him a nigger or have you ever just done it? How'd it go?

And black guys - would you find it hot if you were bottoming for a white guy and he started degrading you and calling you a nigger or would that turn you off completely? Any tips on how to know when it's safe to "go there"?

Every black man is different and has a different feeling about the word "nigger". What is important is for any white person to understand that and not every black guys likes it. If you meet one black guy that is into it, doesn't mean a lot of us are.

For me, I abhor the word and find it utterly disgusting coming from a white person. I even have issues with black people calling each other that word when in public as it lessens the severity and history of the word.

I had the unfortunate experience of being called that word by two different white tops. First time, I was blowing a guy and in midst of it he called me a nigger. I was completely appalled and just couldn't believe it. I stopped what I was doing, put my clothes back on and left without saying a word. I later received an email of apology and he explained that he had done it few times before with other bottoms and he thought it was ok. I had to tell him that despite the fact that white people think all black people are the same, WE ARE NOT. The action, lifestyle, or likes/dislikes of one black person doesn't speak for the rest of the population. To presume if one or few likes it, then we must all, is ignorant.

Only other time I was called that was online by a guy who couldn't wait to fuck my "nigger hole". Let's just say that was the end of the discussion.

I personally dislike the word b/c it brings back bad memories of my H.S. years. I had the unfortunate experiencing of attending an all boys school where I was one of 10 black boys in a school of 140 students. It was not the greatest experience and it was especially difficult considering that I did not meet the stereotypes that many of my white classmates believed about black people. This led to many situations of being called a nigger and twice being suspended for beating a crap out of two students who used that word.

That being said, when I fuck with other black or latino tops, the word "nigga" is used between us. In this context I do not mind it as it is b/w two members of a minority race and also, it is done in private. If I were to be called "nigga" in public setting by another minority member, I would not like that either.

This is no different than the word "faggot". I think it is disgusting coming from someone who isn't gay but also inappropriate when gays use it publicly. If used in a gay social setting by gay people, I do not mind it.

• Upvote 1

A few years ago, I met the handsome Black man who was very quit & recerved which when We got together & He be fucking me, He would ask "whos nigger is fuck ya white pig ??" which I would answer that He was My Nigger fucking His white bitch ... It would get more intence for both of Us and He would slam me harder & cum so hard and deep in me ... After He pull out and roll over on His back, I clean His beautiful cock off and He say "You love Your Nigger Lover don't ya ??" which I'd suck harder to get Him ready for another go around ... We still see each other and when He calls me, He always refer to Himself as the Nigger and His Nigger homebois ... I get so hot hearing Him say Nigger and knowing I'm His white pig bitch ...

That has never happened to me and would likely be the end of the scene.

I have had a one brief fling with another black fuck who would sometimes say "nigga" during sex. I was slightly more forgiving of his use as for some segments of American blacks it's "ok" within the group. Overall it was annoyance and I did encourage for him to continue along that line.

This black guy fucked me bare a couple of times- the last time he did it he told me to beg for his "nigger poison." It freaked me out a bit, but I finally worked myself up to saying it. It really got him off and he fucked my hole really hard and blew a huge load.

• Administrators
Ain't it curious how blacks call other blacks nigger...
... he told me to beg for his "nigger poison."

They're probably saying nigga, not nigger. There's a huge difference.

I haven't read all the posts in this thread but I will say this. I don't have a problem with the use of the word if both parties agree to it. But clear it first!

Most non-blacks don't realize that black people have to be careful WITH EACH OTHER when using this word. Say for example there is a difference in skin tone, education, income or social status and a black person says that to another. Or if the tone in your voice is all wrong. That's almost a guaranteed beatdown.

There are so many other words to choose from so why choose one that is so potentially offensive?