Ever Had A Black Guy Want To Be Called Nigger?

rawTOP

Never been with a black guy, but my FB has and he said he's received this request before. He said some black tops find it to be a huge turn-on to make a white guy call them that. He said the guy he was with said he still felt he had control over the word, because the bottom was only saying it because he told him to.

Not racist, but I think some of you are overthinking things a bit. If I grab you by your throat, pushed you on the bed, straddled you and told you "you're nothing but a piece of shit whore...I'm gonna fucking destroy your hole", many people would be turned on. Just because you encapsulate denigration into a word that the bottom wants you to say doesn't mean anything. For as terrible as that word is, the truth is, most black guys have never been called that word by a white person, which is why so many of them are turned on by being called that by a sex partner.

It's just role-play to make having an orgasm more exciting. Nobody gives a shit about what makes you cum. It's not the kind of thing you want flying out of your mouth indiscriminately, but if your partner wants it, I say go for it.

• Upvote 1

I have had a lot of black tops say it to me in reference to themselves when being verbal - "take that ***** dick", and many of them ordered me/wanted to hear me call them that. Social taboos appeal to a lot of people, especially those things within our own cultures we are raised to object to. In addition, I have another set of top buds who use the word casually to refer to other black guys in a non-negative way, but they are usually younger and have grown up listening to the word used in music and more. On the even more extreme end I guess are black tops I have played with very into racial verbal talk and play and scenes - slave/master, daddy/boy, etc... Again all fantasy, but clearly not for everyone, and as the bottom who does what pleases the top, I take my queues from them.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm black and versatile. I get off on being called "nigger" in either position as long as the fucking is hot. To me, race play adds a nasty edge to sex and the power dynamics are fun to play with.

Outside of fucking, I have no patience for the use of words like "nigger" and "white trash."

Absolutely, you can't compare them. I feel so embarrassed afterwards in the cold light of day, ashamed for even using such language never mind what context. But during the height of a good interracial sexual encounter there is no greater turn on that seizing such glaring taboos and ripping them apart. Just to embrace the differences, the underyling tension, the social and cultural context e.t.c and take words and ideas of such aggressive, hateful, socially unacceptable power and use them to fuel your base desires is electrifying. 

• Upvote 2

Great topic. I have an on off FB that is black. He was the first to spit on me and the first to piss in my mouth. During a hot rape role play he slapped my face til I begged him to flood me with his nigger babies. I was reluctant and held back but by the forth or fifth slap across my face I was begging and he delivered.

• 2 weeks later...

Got bred, dominated and owned by a chubby black daddy last night. He ordered me to say I loved his nigger cock, wanted his nigger spunk and I was a niggers bitch, niggers slut and niggers property. We both really got off on it, extremely hot. I know not all black guys are into it but it was a real turn on begging and calling him my nigger master.

Guest bbbearlover1

Easiest rule to follow:  Follow the lead of the Black man you're with.  Follow that rule, and the beautiful interracial fucking will be just fine.

• 2 months later...

Whether I'm on bottom or top, I really get off on being called nigger and race play in general. I've been with a couple guys who like it as well. As long as there is mutual consent everything should be ok. I am upfront with whomever I am with. Discuss what's ok and what's not ok and know when to stop. And make sure they know that that talk stays in the bedroom. For some, it's a deal breaker, that goes beyond their limits, but I am noticing more and more people are developing interest in this subject. White guys especially are getting off on it and have become more comfortable approaching me with their desire to yell racial slurs at me.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally hate the word "nigger". That being said, I'm from Ferguson and am primarily attracted to black men. Most of my hookups have been with black men. I've used "nigger" in today's slang form of "nigga" and only during sex. The couple of guys that i've said that to while they were fucking me got really turned on and pounded my hole real hard and said they were really turned on when I said it.