Anyother bottoms have trouble saying no to a Top

Pigmansex

When I am in bottom mode it's all about being compliant and makeing sure the top is getting off. I have a very hard time saying that a position or the way he is fucking me doesn't feel good or even causes pain. I just like to keep my mouth shut and take it. This probably has a lot ot do with why i started bare backing. Right now I have an abraision on the skin next to my anus from being fuck hard, but I would do it the same all over again. Do other bottoms feel this way? If you are a top do you take advantage of this? Sometimes I've had tops who I thought were being rough just to see how much I could take. Not judging any tops, just curious what they are thinking.

• Like 1

It's never been my place to correct the top for most things. Maybe a few if it is SO uncomfortable that I can't stand the position any more, but he know what makes HIM feel good, so I abide by those wishes. How he treats me his is perogative.

Guest faggot hole

It is a bottom's duty to, as PigManSex says, keep his mouth shot and just take it the way the Top wants to give it. After all, isn't that oour purpose in life?

I LOVE GETTING BRED... I HAVE SERIOUSLY ACCEPTED ANY COCK THAT WANTED TO SEED AN AMAZING PIECE OF ASS!!!

I have said NO twice... ONE GUY WAS TOO DRUNK, LEFT, RETURNED 1hr LATER... he was sober... he went out to his car and returned with a "trail mix" that once consumed, TAPPIN' MY TIGHT ASS was forgotten...

the 2nd GUY WAS VERY CLEAR AND DIRECT WHEN GIVING INSTRUCTIONS... I FOLLOWED THEM PERFECTLY, I was instructed to speak when spoken to... and make sure my attire was ankle sock, cap, my training collar, sneakers, towels around waist, shoe string in lieu of cock ring... lubed-n-ready...

i HELD up my end... He walked into the room... IF HE WAS DOM, AGGRESSIVE, SELFISH, BUTCH then i must be JUDY GARLAND... I PURPOSELY made fun of his lisp... A TRUE DOM would have smacked me to the floor... order me to lick his boots... he both unzips his jeans AND remove belt... then he grab me by my hair or an ear or MY DOM would grab the nose... make sure i inhale his crotch... the shaft grazes a tooth instead of tongue... another smack... he spit out orders to free his tool... smacked for using hands... belt would hold head in place when deep throating... grabs nose... i choke... either i'm push onto couch [legs in his hands] or shoved against wall.. he steps back to spank my ass with belt... directs me to doggy... moves towel, informs that there will be carpet burns... wipes away the lube... works up a little spit to replace the lube and when he rams into me he makes sure that the force will cause my head to hit it repeatedly... THIS GUY acted offended and was shocked when I told him to leave... I stood there lubed ready, naked, except the shoes... He got up an left.. i CALLED MY TRAINER IMMEDIATELY... I HAD TO COUNT OUT EACH TIME I HIT THE WALL... he stopped at 50.

ONE OF THE BEST FUCKS I HAVE EVER HAD... KILLER HEADACHE THO.

I have said this before. I am a bottom but not just a hole. I am a person too. When people have sex both should get fun out of it. And if the top does something I don't like, I'll tell him to fuck off and get out. Simple as that.

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole
I have said this before. I am a bottom but not just a hole. I am a person too. When people have sex both should get fun out of it. And if the top does something I don't like, I'll tell him to fuck off and get out. Simple as that.

While i admire NLBear's feeling of self, i know i am a person as well, but i understand my purpose in life. That purpose is not merely to take loads, but to serve Real Men, to enhance not only their sexual experiences but their life experiences as well. Accordingly, it just is not my place to tell a Top that he is taking my hole the wrong way, or a way that displeases or discomforts me. The fact that He is taking my hole at all is all i need to know to be satisfied.

While i admire NLBear's feeling of self, i know i am a person as well, but i understand my purpose in life. That purpose is not merely to take loads, but to serve Real Men, to enhance not only their sexual experiences but their life experiences as well. Accordingly, it just is not my place to tell a Top that he is taking my hole the wrong way, or a way that displeases or discomforts me. The fact that He is taking my hole at all is all i need to know to be satisfied.

I respect your opinion faggot hole. I am merely expressing my POV. That's who I am. If I have sex with a guy (or two) in my house, or theirs, I want something out of it too as a bottom. If i just want to get loaded I'll go to a saua or something.

I am about 95% bottom but I have no trouble at all saying no if the top looks dirty, terribly dressed (I don't dress up much but if clothes are a mess or torn up or dirty looking, yuck) or is smelly. But almost cannot say no if I see a really nice looking cock and even took a good fucking from a guy when I saw his cock was amazing looking when I got close and he had body odor. Cock was just too good looking to pass up (about 8+ inches and nice and thick). Would take small cocks if they look decent, the man is clean, and not smelly(and by smelly I mean above a maybe normal amount of man odor not from being filthy dirty and yes, I have seen some like that, ugh makes my stomach turn). But, I would have definite trouble saying no to several guys with their cocks ready to use.

I may offend some people here, but it is MY hole that will be fucked so I decide who gets to fuck it. A top may be a top, but I decide how I want to get fucked. If the top doesn't like he can fuck off. I am in control, not the top.