Anyother bottoms have trouble saying no to a Top

Pigmansex

Its late sat nite I am too buzzed to drive.I go to the abs and get in by the back door where the attendant can't see.I am 19 returning from a pool party and looking to just watch a video or two while sobering up.Choosing a booth at the rear of the building I enter and start watching as tokens feed the machine.I am still in swimtrunks and tee shirt,and that has attracted attention.A man enters my booth and locks the door behind him.Pulls out his cock and strokes it while moving towards me,hand on back of my head pressing my lips towrads his cock.I get on my knees to please him,and as I start his hands push my trunks down,and a finger roughly presses into my hole.I say "NO" but he continues...bends me over the half couch in there."No",I say again,but a bottle of poppers is held under my nose and my asshole twitches and heart pounds as he pushes a hard stiff cock against my pucker.I said "NO,I don't want to" once again but the poppers came back to my nose and as that second rush hit he popped into me....and soon I was pushing back against him our bodies slapping in rythmic pulses on the way to ejaculation.I said no,but my body said yesssss.....I think some tops LIKE a bit of resistance.:)

• Upvote 1

Guest UserDeleted0419

I most definitely have a problem saying "No" to a Top. I love being there to make sure he's getting off and I guess I'm just a dumb enough cum slut to take the pain I get sometimes. One time, this Daddy top with a HUGE cock was fucking me hard and deep, and kept telling me I was a "good little pussy boy" who "just keeps on taking it." He roughed my ass up so bad just from his cock, I was ripped and bleeding, then had my ass in pain for almost a full week afterwards. Still got hard thinking about him using me though. I'm just a slut who can't say no! Haha.

I most definitely have a problem saying "No" to a Top. I love being there to make sure he's getting off and I guess I'm just a dumb enough cum slut to take the pain I get sometimes. One time, this Daddy top with a HUGE cock was fucking me hard and deep, and kept telling me I was a "good little pussy boy" who "just keeps on taking it." He roughed my ass up so bad just from his cock, I was ripped and bleeding, then had my ass in pain for almost a full week afterwards. Still got hard thinking about him using me though. I'm just a slut who can't say no! Haha.

Damn fella, every Daddy would want to rough up your fine arse :grin:

Galleriassubbtmboy: Hot! Recently, I had a big top do that me as well. I bled for a week and it was hard to have a movement/go to the bathroom. It physically hurt. The last time he came over, I told him. He acknowledged he was drunk the last time and he actually held back just a little. AT that point it was pure bliss. If I am sore and can't go to the bathroom normally for days on end... not healthy in my opinion but hey, he still comes back for more and I greedily take it.

I haven't said no to a top in a long time. If a guy has a huge thick cock, I'll just take it even if it hurts and rips me up. When I was real young, a guy with a huge cock wanted to fuck me and I told him no because his cock was too big for me. He was a lot older and more muscular than I was and beat me up pretty good until I let him fuck my ass. He did , it hurt like hell and he loaded me up good with his cum. I guess I still remember that and never say to any top even now.

• Like 1

You are a good bottom - I've been blooded up too - for me it's a badge of honor

• 5 years later...

The day I finally surrendered to my lust to become a total cumdump, I vowed to eliminate the word "No" from my vocabulary. Since that moment in time, I exist to pleasure all tops needs.  Cock is my God which I worship and serve every opportunity I get.  Saying "No" is goddamn blasphemy! 😈