Anyother bottoms have trouble saying no to a Top

Pigmansex

Any of you that said you never turn down a man that wants to give you his load or it’s your job to take every load are wrong. Sometimes you may be asked when you are not in a position to douche or you may not have the time or place to take him. I recently had to say no to a couple of guys. I had to let them know that I wasn’t in a position to receive loads at that time. They were ok with it. It’s better than having a messy bottom. They don’t get over that as well.

• Upvote 4

A number of these "bottoms" claim they don't need to clean out and they're always rdy. For any dick at any time. Which you and I both know isn't probable. 

Either they're literally shitty bottoms or they live fantasy of being a bottom online. I'm under the assumption that it's mostly the latter.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Brittain02 said:

A number of these "bottoms" claim they don't need to clean out and they're always rdy. For any dick at any time. Which you and I both know isn't probable. 

Either they're literally shitty bottoms or they live fantasy of being a bottom online. I'm under the assumption that it's mostly the latter.

Ditto you and pozguyinchi.  

i have a fantasy of having a Top who is so full of need and desire to breed that He doesn't care if i'm cleaned out or not.  i fantasize about His sliding in and breeding me spontaneously, any time the need arises.  But that's a fantasy that has never happened. i've talked to a few Tops online who share a similar fantasy, but i have to wonder how it would play out in reality?  i kinda doubt i'd be able to get past the smell and mess if it happened. Maybe the embarrassment of it if it was a D/s thing?  idk.

I hear you all, was prepping an apartment to rent and this bottom hit me asking if I wanted head, cutting to the quick he mounted m reverse cow girl and rode me to completion, I was covered in shit and not happy--he left I do not know how he returned to work with that shitty ass. 

I've had a few anon tops on line just expect me to be ready, I try and be polite and say I need time. A few have been pushy, so I've said, 'sure if you are happy with shit on your dick'. they quickly got the idea then. Do they really not have enough topping experience to know and understand that a bottom cant always be ready at the drop of a hat (as much as we wish we could be)?

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2019 at 1:55 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Ditto you and pozguyinchi.  

i have a fantasy of having a Top who is so full of need and desire to breed that He doesn't care if i'm cleaned out or not.  i fantasize about His sliding in and breeding me spontaneously, any time the need arises.  But that's a fantasy that has never happened. i've talked to a few Tops online who share a similar fantasy, but i have to wonder how it would play out in reality?  i kinda doubt i'd be able to get past the smell and mess if it happened. Maybe the embarrassment of it if it was a D/s thing?  idk.

I dated a top who didn’t care and would take me every time he was hard; kitchen, garage, park, public stall etc. I still eat a clean high fiber diet where even a movement will leave nothing when wiped.

i have topped a few guys that left a mess, but I take it as part of the risk for the territory I’m plowing. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Barecub35 said:

I dated a top who didn’t care and would take me every time he was hard; kitchen, garage, park, public stall etc. I still eat a clean high fiber diet where even a movement will leave nothing when wiped.

i have topped a few guys that left a mess, but I take it as part of the risk for the territory I’m plowing. 

"Leaving nothing when wiped" - You do understand that you need to clean out AFTER a bowel movement,  right? Otherwise,  if you get fucked longer than 24s, you will leave, at the very least,  shit particles on the tops dick.

When did bottoms start thinking that a salad and 2 PUREs would replace what bottoms have had to do for centuries.

21 hours ago, Brittain02 said:

"Leaving nothing when wiped" - You do understand that you need to clean out AFTER a bowel movement,  right? Otherwise,  if you get fucked longer than 24s, you will leave, at the very least,  shit particles on the tops dick.

When did bottoms start thinking that a salad and 2 PUREs would replace what bottoms have had to do for centuries.

Yes I do. Also a salad does not constitute a clean high fiber diet. In fact most people consider iceberg lettuce a healthy choice when there is not nutritional value. Even if you are going full gi colonoscopy clean with clear liquid diet two days prior, the god aweful drink followed by multiple enemas and you will still have particulates no matter how clean it might appear to be. 

If you had read the full post it says the top I dated didn’t care. I being versatile dont care about a little shit on my dick either because it’s part of the territory. Now if it flows like a river then yeah it’s over.