Best Gangbang Hotel?

birdman43234

This is a great question actually. I tried this weekend to set up a gangbang, using a high end downtown hotel in Atlanta. I thought the contrast of being a slut in a classy hotel was hot. One guy showed up. Two actually but the second one called me from his car pissed off that it cost $15 to park. I didn't know. I came here in a cab so it never occurred to me to ask about parking. Also, it required a key card to get up my floor, so the anonymity factor was lost and that is why most of the guys bailed. I was actually glad most of them backed out since I couldn't figure out how I would get a bunch of guys up to my room one at the time. Did the same thing in NYC in October, and only got two to show up. But at least the concierge let them up after calling me.

What I learned is the sleazier the hotel, the better. No elevators, free parking lot in the center, no doorman, and preferably just off an interstate exit. In Atlanta I'm now told the Red Roof Inn on Druid Hills Road and the Chesire Motor Inn on Cheshire Bridge Road are popular with the Craigslist crowd.

In Ft Lauderdale, any of the Gay Resorts, except the ones with locked gates that you have to be buzzed into. Hot ass pic btw.

I assume acewhore is looking specifically for hotels in Los Angeles. So, I hope we're not hijacking this thread.

But, I can echo TigerMilner's comments about Red Roof Inn and Cheshire Motor Inn in Atlanta. Red Roof is just slightly less trashy than Cheshire.

It's pretty tough finding a good place in New York because almost all the hotels have security so you have to have a key to get up to the rooms, especially late at night. Some of the larger hotels are fine during the day, but they ask to see rooms keys to enter at night. The best I've found is the Savoy Hotel in Chelsea. Guys can just walk right past the front desk and take the elevator up to the rooms -- no questions asked. I've hosted several gangbangs there and never had any trouble with the front desk staff.

I worked in the corporate office of a big hotel chain for a while, and while I've had some hot, hot sex at a Motel 6 in Salt Lake City, the thing about all the big brands is that they are franchises, so quality can vary at lot from one to the other. That's just the nature of the beast.

In Los Angeles, I had some super hot times at the Holiday Inn by the Long Beach Airport. There's some sexy guys in LB into wild stuff, and work was paying for the room, so I really enjoyed it. :-) Plus people in LB are way less pretentious than the WeHo crowd, at least in my experience.

In Los Angeles, I had some super hot times at the Holiday Inn by the Long Beach Airport. There's some sexy guys in LB into wild stuff, and work was paying for the room, so I really enjoyed it. :-) Plus people in LB are way less pretentious than the WeHo crowd, at least in my experience.

I know that Holiday Inn. I stayed there once and got head in one of the bathrooms. As for the LB crowd, definitely less pretentious.

• 4 weeks later...

Update on Atlanta scene. I went to Atlanta again over New Years. This time I stayed at the Hilton on John Portman Blvd downtown. First, it was much nicer than the Hilton Doubletree that I had a difficult time at a few weeks ago. It much larger. My room was on the 25th floor. Best thing about it was no key card required for elevator access. And the lobby was so big and so busy at all hours that men could come and go without being noticed. I loved it. Guys still had to pay a hefty parking fee, or walk from the train station. But hey, is my ass not worth paying a $15 parking fee? You'd spend more than that to get into a bath house or sex club.

Following the advice I had been given on my previous trip, I also booked a room at the Cheshire Motor Inn on Cheshire Bridge Road just to play. It was such a dump that it was a turn off. A total shit hole. The only good thing about it was I could walk to both Inserection and to The Den. Which was good, because the room was so bad I did not want to hang out there and host. I just didn't want to be there. I didn't even want to use the shower. I hated it.

I like Hiltons because I get Hilton Honors points and I stay there when I travel for business. May as well play there too!

Yeah, the Cheshire Motor Inn is a total shithole They didn't even used to have Wi-Fi so if you were trying to get online and look for loads, you were out of luck. I have played there but never actually gotten a room there myself. I have gotten rooms and taken loads at the Red Roof and at the LaQuinta off Cheshire Bridge. The LaQuinta is definitely nicer. My all time load record was there when I got a room and put up ads on bbrt, craiglist, etc. I took 19 loads and at one point there were like 8 people in the room fucking me and watching. Hot scene.

They had wi-fi but it didn't work. I used my personal hotspot on my iphone, but not for long.

Yeah, the Cheshire Motor Inn is a total shithole They didn't even used to have Wi-Fi so if you were trying to get online and look for loads, you were out of luck. I have played there but never actually gotten a room there myself. I have gotten rooms and taken loads at the Red Roof and at the LaQuinta off Cheshire Bridge. The LaQuinta is definitely nicer. My all time load record was there when I got a room and put up ads on bbrt, craiglist, etc. I took 19 loads and at one point there were like 8 people in the room fucking me and watching. Hot scene.

• 3 years later...