Tops: Letting a bottom cum

Letting a bottom cum  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Letting a bottom cum

• Never - a bottom should not be allowed to touch his dick or cum at any point
    • Yes, but make him cum before being fucked so he loses his libido
    • Only at the end of a session if he has pleased his top
    • Yes, whenever the bottom wishes.

The bottom can come if he pleases only after I've unloaded in him. It's frustrating when a bottom comes first, but not uncommon as he gets turned on by my cock fucking him. If he can't help it, I'll forgive him as its a compliment to me.

I get the hole twitch too, it's a deep aching in my hole and a need to be filled. There's a real physiology to being a true bottom. When I'm having sex, my hole is my only sex organ and I'm mindful to make sure all of my gestures reflect this. It's such a great feeling when I offer my ass, the top gets hard and I know he's about to fuck me... I get a rush knowing that I have been accepted to be used by him!

WOW YES MAN! "It's such a great feeling when I offer my ass, the top gets hard and I know he's about to fuck me... I get a rush knowing that I have been accepted to be used by him!" That's the way I feel too! Love it when he feels, fingers and tells me he wants to use my ass and breed it.

• 1 year later...

depends on the situation...if the btm is a pig and milks me...then i dont care. But otherwise i like to get him reacharound (gotta time it right), and just as he nutts...his ass ill grip my meat and send me over the edge...also works good on nervouse bi married men. they go nuts. never mention pulling out.

works every time

" A skilled top can make a bottom willingly submit and do so with great pleasure--- for all parties involved. Then those get repeats and it's mutual. " A skilled willing bottom will take his top and give him great pleasure so he cums back for more" That for me is the mark of a true fagot bottom, which I happily claim to be, but I respect any and all views on the subject, after all, variety is the spice of life an who am I to tell anyone my way is best.

a bottom should be able to focus on his ass and the pleasure it can feel,and provide for his top.I am vers.Some time ago a man I was seeing wanted to help me become a better btm by developing my abilities to focus sexually on getting fucked.He proposed teaching me by eliminating cock based sexual feelings by making me cum until I could no longer ejaculate.Then he would top me several times until he felt I had learned what he wanted to teach.Crazy as this may sound he was right.Although I was no longer horny in a cock centered way.my ass did seem to take over as the sexual center of my experiences with him.After 9 or 10 sessions with him the btm in me had grown to be equal in status and desire with penis based sexual desires,and I had become able to select which I would concentrate on.From this point on he would fuck me without making me cum first.Sex for us beyond that point was SO MUCH better.Tho I am still vers,instead of being in conflict my btm and top tendencies now reinforce eachother.I urge you tops to try this to make better btms out of your partners.:)

You are so fuckin right man, a btm. is a btm. and that is what we should concentrate on to do best, please and enjoy our tops when they fuck and breed us. That's what we signed up to and want to be. Call us by any name you like: man holes, boy holes, boy pussies or cunts, fuck holes, bottom boys or men. I don't care, just use me and enjoy me so I can enjoy serving you my man top, my ass fucker.

a bottom should be able to focus on his ass and the pleasure it can feel,and . learning how to give ass pleasure to men and get our enjoyment from this is what we provide for his top.I am vers. Some time ago a man I was seeing wanted to help me become a better btm by developing my abilities to focus sexually on getting fucked.He proposed teaching me by eliminating cock based sexual feelings by making me cum until I could no longer ejaculate.Then he would top me several times until he felt I had learned what he wanted to teach. Crazy as this may sound he was right.Although I was no longer horny in a cock centered way, my ass did seem to take over as the sexual center of my experiences with him. After 9 or 10 sessions with him, the btm in me had grown to be equal in status and desire with penis based sexual desires, and I had become able to select which I would concentrate on. From this point on he would fuck me without making me cum first. Sex for us beyond that point was SO MUCH better. Tho I am still vers, instead of being in conflict, my btm and top tendencies now reinforce each other. I urge you tops to try this to make better btm's out of your partners.:)

Guest cumdrainer4u

I personally don't like to cum as a pig bottom I just want my hole pounded and breed all the time. My cock is not important at all. I jerk off sometimes alone if I want to have some cum to swallow and no other cock is available.

I'm a bottom and I usually get hard when I'm getting fucked. I can cum without touching my cock and usually do. If I'm in a submissive mood, I wear a jock when I go out. I keep it on when a top is fucking me so he won't even see my cock and just use my hole as he wants.

• 4 months later...

Bottom here and its all about the top cumming and successfully breeding. A bottom's reward is getting bred and filled. All that matters is the top shoots his baby batter and is satisfied. The bottom is just a receptacle who should never touch himself. A good bottom is satisfied by having another man's sperm swimming deep inside him. Not shooting his own.

I'm a total sub bottom. It really turns me off if a top is in any way interested in my cock, whether he wants to suck it or jack it while he fucks me or just rub it through my jockstrap. It makes me think he's a bottom in disguise. ;) A true top fucker should only be interested in seeding his bottom and then bouncing. He shouldn't give a shit if or when or how the bottom cums.

• 4 years later...

One other option is missing....enjoying a skilled Top so fucking much that a bottom cums hands free. Yes, I agree that a true bottom's role is to satiate the Top's cock until he can no longer become fully erect and his balls are completely drained. However, there are those rare Tops who's cock size and fuck skills are so fucking outstanding that they can give their  bottom the truly amazing experience of a P-spot orgasm. 

• Upvote 1