Younger guys fucking older guys

johhnyo

I think a couple of factors contribute to younger guys hooking up with older guys.

1) Technology in the form of apps makes it much easier to meet. The young guys don't have to go to public places like bars and saunas where the older men may be, which means that they can fuck them discreetly without their younger friends knowing about it.

2) I also think the young guys aren't looking at the older guy as relationship material so there's no stress or expectations of dating. 

I could see young straight men doing the same with older women. She can't get pregnant, is happy to get some dick, and for social reasons or fear of what others will say or think, she isn't looking to be seen out in public with the younger guy.  She's basically a Bust It Baby for him. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest matthewtaylorxxx

It's funny because I do and so many of my friends do HOWEVER.....many guys older aren't into the verbal conversion stuff.  Maybe they saw too many guys die of aids and that is of course totall acceptable, but myself and my partner (we are WAY open and both live and gift the virus) have never been lectured as much from guys over 50.  Which sucks because there are TONS of hot men over 50 I'd love to load up

It’s the main way I play. :-)

I was surprised at how attractive I was to younger guys, as a dad, as bear, as a bottom. Like many here, I grew up thinking that “no one” wanted you when you hit 30 or 40. Crazy to see that wasn’t the case. It was also wild to see the guys that I went for without much success when I was younger, thin to medium, boyish, 20-30, were eager to breed my hole. I’ve even been hit on by minors, which is flattering if weird. (“Hit me up when you are legal. And watch yourself until then.”)

• Like 1

Guest Scottishlad
56 minutes ago, bjbottom said:

I enjoy having young guys fuck me.    I especially love it though when I can get two brothers or a father and son pair to tag-team me.

Would love to hear some stories of that. That's fucking hot 

2 hours ago, matthewtaylorxxx said:

It's funny because I do and so many of my friends do HOWEVER.....many guys older aren't into the verbal conversion stuff.  Maybe they saw too many guys die of aids and that is of course totall acceptable, but myself and my partner (we are WAY open and both live and gift the virus) have never been lectured as much from guys over 50.  Which sucks because there are TONS of hot men over 50 I'd love to load up

matthew, u wouldn’t get any lecture from me!