Gift Giving

I was looking for something to do Christmas Eve. The whole family was away, and I was bored almost to tears. Started checking out the sites and came across a really hot guy online. His profile pics were hot and his stats were great. 5' 10" 150 pounds, muscular build, 8"cut fat cock. Oh, so great looking. Best thing was he was online and looking also. We started chatting and agreed he would come over and have a drink and we would go from there.

About an hour later he was coming in my door and looking every bit as hot as his pics. We had a couple of drinks and talked a bit. It wasn't long though before our clothes were coming off. He moved in on me and kissed me and ground his hips into mine. His cock had been about half erect to start with and it didn't take long before it was up and looking even better than the pics. Mine was about 7" but looked small beside his. I was really starting to enjoy this.

A few minutes later and we were in the bedroom and rolling around on the bed. I should mention that I only do safe sex and had lube and a condom laying out on the bedside table and ready. I slowly went down across that marvelous chest, sucking on each nipple and then across his hard packed stomach and soon was nibbling on the head of that beauty of a cock. I wet it and started to slowly take it in, little by little, till I had my lips against his stomach and balls. Heaven. After a few minutes of this and him playing with my ass. He got the lube from the table and started rimming me and then lubing my hole up good. My ass was tingling in anticipation.

He started to run his fingers in and out and all around my hole opening my up. I was shaking, it felt so good. I grabbed the condom and opened it myself and put it on him. I noticed as I did this though that he kind of had a frown on his face, but hey, got to play safe and I hadn't asked his status at all.

After making sure it was on good, I turned around on all 4s and he stuck a couple of fingers in me again for a bit to make sure I was open and ready. Seemed like an eternity, as I wanted that big cock in me and he didn't disappoint at all and rammed it home in one swoop. It hurt like hell that fast but felt great also. He started slow then with nice easy strokes in and out. I could hardly breathe as it felt so good.

As he went on he got faster and harder and if possible deeper. My ass was clenching and unclenching with the pleasure of that hammering he was giving me. After about a good 30 minutes of this he started even faster and his breathing go harsher. I knew he was getting close and I was too. Then my own cock twitched and spurted my cum all over my sheets without being touched. Oh man that was so fine. Then I did a couple of really deep, hard thrusts and I knew he was cumming. Just as he drove his cock deep one last time and grunted, he reached over my shoulder and dropped the condom in front of my face and said in my ear, " Merry Christmas, I hope you like my GIFT."

I looked back over my shoulder and he was grinning at me and said, "Yes, I am poz and just gave you a special gift for Christmas." :grin:

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

it would be exciting. feeling him start to tense up and push in deep then with a groan he squirts his poz sperm balls deep inside me, then kisses me and wispers merry christmas, your a woman now.