Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rawTOP

How To Delete Your Account

40 posts in this topic

For years now I've had the policy on here that I wouldn't delete accounts. The logic for that was discussed in another thread. Well, that policy has changed. You can now have your account deleted. To see how go to this page...

https://www.studio3x.com/breedingzone/delete-account.php

A nominal fee is now charged to discourage people from deleting their accounts. Chances are it's less than you'd pay for a cup of coffee at Starbucks. You do have to jump through some hoops – that's intentional – deleting accounts isn't all that great for the discussion threads. If you're going to make me delete your account I'll make you jump through hoops to prove that it's not just a passing whimsey on your part.

But for those of you who really need your accounts deleted – it's possible now.

I'm probably missing something, but why would anyone feel it necessary to delete their account? If they no longer want to participate, why not just stop coming to the site? Not saying that someone shouldn't have the option, but I just don't see why it's necessary.

I agree with rawTOP... Those who bitch about the fee also probably think healthcare.gov should have worked flawlessly on day 1. There are myriad internal connections that will break, I think that was well explained.

So IMO this is NOT bullshit. Want to be rid of breedingzone? Pay for your freedom. If I were rawTOP not only would I charge, I would impose a lifetime ban. RawTOP I might consider paying for you to delete Powertraders account. :-)

Edited by JizzDumpWI

I checked the rules on registration (see below). The rules are the standardrules which comes with the vbulletin-board. So tell me how on earth could I know this??

post-29036-14086434999_thumb.png

when you joined it probably said there are no account deletions in the terms. Now he modified i and you're mad? Damn your just an asshole dude.

Well I checked and it is not mentioned. The terms and condition are a joke, because it says this: "By agreeing these rules, you warrant that you will not post any message that are obscene, vulgare, sexually-orientated, etc etc... " .....mmmmm let me think, this hole site is sexually-orientated... So if you agree with the terms Dude, you have a problem now....

He's mad over a $2 fee. Sorta sums up the entire issue. He's just mad 'cause he's an angry sort of fellow apparently.

I think I explained myself pretty clearly of why the fee is important. Otherwise I'd be doing nothing but deletions of people who are horny one minute and feeling guilty the next, and some of the discussions would be unintelligible with so many "Deleted Users".

I've explained how to not get emails. I've explained how to not see things like bug chasing or chem sex. And for those people who come on the site and decide it's not for them it's a whopping $2 to erase any trace of them from the site (if they just can't bear the thought of their user name existing after they're gone). Or they can just walk away and forget about it and it costs them nothing.

Asked for deleting my account and get this BULLSHIT ...

Some of you may have noticed all of Powertrader's angry messages. He's been banned for life. Which means his account won't get deleted. That's what he wanted, right? lol

No issue for me with you banning him. I feel for folks in his life who know him and have to put up with him.

I think your delete plan is quite reasonable. Plus you explained well a number of easy to do remedies for pesky irritations. thanks for doing that rawTOP.

Chances are it's less than you'd pay for a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
I need to delete my account? is that $600 in bitcoin?

You pay $600 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks? Really?!?!?!

Account deletion starts at 2 USD, not 2 BTC.

Checked this out because of the "straight stuff on feed" kerfuffle...I'd say $2 is not enough for your time and trouble rawTOP! BBRT is like $5.95/mo (that's the only one i'm currently subscribing to).

Tell them to talk to the hand!

Checked this out because of the "straight stuff on feed" kerfuffle...I'd say $2 is not enough for your time and trouble rawTOP! BBRT is like $5.95/mo (that's the only one i'm currently subscribing to).

Tell them to talk to the hand!

When I joined this site 4 years ago, I agreed to join a GAY website NOT A STRAIGHT WEBSITE.

Had I known this website would turn straight in the future, I NEVER would've joined in the first place.

I should not have to pay to have my account and posts deleted here.

I didn't sign up for a straight website.

Talk to the hand, yourself.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Other #BBBH Sites…