masc college guy for bb gang bang

phillyboy

Twenty-three year old, masculine and handsome college student, going to college in New England but I am originally from the Midwest. I am in the middle of finals week and been really, really stressed out. I keep having a recurring fantasy of being turning into a cumslut bottom for a group of tops. I don't visit new york often, but I am positing this in hopes of finding someone who might be interested in getting a group of guys together at a hotel to fuck me crazy. NYC is only about 3.5 hour drive from me. I think I am ready and willing to take the plunge into taking totally anonymous cum from a large number of guys. I'd love for this to be something like out of a treasure island video. I am for real, and only looking for guys who are also serious about this. I don't know much about new york, but I am willing to chip in for a hotel room. I have a car so I can travel in some night next week after finals, ideally December 17th or 18th. I am headed back to the midwest for the holidays on the 20th. Poppers friendly, willing to try more. I love jock straps. I am both nervous and excited as I write this. I really hope something comes of this, and I can meet up with a group of fun and horny guys.

I'm white, five'ten'' tall, one hundred sixty-five lbs, six'' cut cock, tight bubble butt. People have told me I give the best head they've ever received.