Rimming and Felching Hole

TopPigBB

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RawPozAdventures
On 3/16/2017 at 3:26 PM, TopPigBB said:

After posting the experience of felching a hot pighole about 4 years ago on here which I just re-read, i've got another more recent experience to relate.  I was in London at the HOIST which caters to leather/rubber men.  I've a fetish for leather and boots and love breeding and getting fucked by other leather pigs.  It was crowded with all these hot men and there was sex going on all around me.  Two floors of semi-dark pathways past slings and dark corners. I caught the eye of this shorter compact cub, full beard, shirtless with a harness and tight leather chaps, his dick and balls and nice furry ass hanging out.  I followed him to a dark area and I was leaning back against the wall playing with my dick eyeing him like we all do in leather bars.  He came closer to me and stood right in front of me, with his back and ass really close to my dick and was grinding his ass as he got closer and closer to me. It was obvious that he had been fucked already as i could see that his ass was all wet and could smell the cum leaking out of him.  I put my arms under his arms around to his chest and started pulling on his eraser nips pulling him tight up against my hard dick which he responded to right away with a loud moan and he bent forward to offer up his ass to me and with a deep gutteral voice begged me to breed him.  As soon as I slid my dick into his hole it was obvious he had many loads in him, his ass was sloppy the way i like and as I started to fuck him, the seed in his gut was leaking out over the legs of my leatherchaps.  The more I fucked the louder he moaned and we started to attract a crowd of leather and rubber pigs around us.  Most were jerking their dicks and I let several of them shoot their loads over my dick as I was breeding the leathercub's sloppy ass. I shot my load into him and he was slamming his ass back hard against my thrusts in.  I pulled out and asked him how many loads he had taken.  He told me he had lost count but he thought I was number 18.  He sucked on my dick to clean it off and then wanted to know if I would felch the seed from his ass and feed him.  I was so fuckin turned on by this cub and of couse I obliged.  He pushed a little and this flood of gut warmed slop flowed out and I was almost choking there was so much.  I swallowed a mouthful but there was a lot more and I then snowballed that into his mouth.  we moaned and grunted and passed the slop between us for awhile.  Another guy was at his ass sucking out more loads and he passed the slop to the two of us so we had a threesome slurp.

You are becoming more amazing with every post I read.

Hubby and I have a rim chair. When we first purchased it, we sat several of the bottoms we shared on it and rimmed their asses and eventually started felching them out  after breedings. The hottest experience, I've had was when we (me versatile, him versatile/top) decided to go out and get loaded separately, so we could come home and felch out each other's sloppy cum hole. At that time, we both had been semi-dating (fucking with overnight privileges) other men on the side, so we knew they'd be in the mix... but we were going to try for at least two loads each.

That Saturday night my husband (age 40) went to his 23 year old latin boyfriend's apartment telling him he was in the mood to bottom for a change. And, as it turns out his young college boy gave him two loads and invited two of his friends to do the same -- he received a total of 4 loads before leaving.

I decided to save my regular top pal for last because I knew his cum always tasted fantastic. Sadly, my first attempt at getting loaded was a bust (and not in the good way) -- I'd met up with a sexy, muscular, hung black stud with 9 thick inches from Adam4Adam, who demanded that we use condoms (NOT), so he fingered my hole while I sucked him off and I was on my way to look for greener pastures.

After the initial disappointment, I decided a change of plans was in order. I texted my regular pal and told him I needed a quick load before meeting back up with the husband. Luckily he happily complied and within half an hour I had a huge delicious load deep inside of my arse (so deep that not even a drip ran down my legs). From there, I checked my text messages and BBRT ad to find that I had 3 possible meet-ups. One was an interracial top couple in midtown, one a longtime fuck pal and the third a visitor in a local hotel for the weekend. I texted my hubby and suggested we move our felch-date to 2 am, because i was having trouble chasing down loads. He agreed, saying his group fun with the college boys was done and he was heading to meet hot cubbish pal for a hopeful 5th load (which he received, of course). The race was on!

I ended up losing the hotel guy, because he wasn't into "sloppy seconds," but the couple worked me over for an hour and deposited a total of 3 loads in my hungry arse! By the time I got to my fuck buddy's place he had another top on the way (score!)... he filled me with his beautiful, delicious and talented 10.5 inches of BBC and quickly loaded me before his guest arrived. We even had time for a cocktail and to break open a fresh bottle of poppers before the stranger arrived -- who by the way, was was much hotter than his online pix (what a surprise?!) This mixed race stud was fit and had one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. He spent about 45 minutes going  back and forth deep bare-fucking me and my pal while we made out, shared poppers and sucked each other. Luckily, I was the one who received his seemingly massive load, which put me over the  limit and ran down my legs as my hole could not contain it all. This increased my load count to a respectable 6. Completely satisfied, I  headed home to meet my hubby for our fun.

Hubby and I each had a shot of tequila and then headed to the rim chair... he took the bottom bunk first, while I hit poppers and prepared to be eaten. As he felched me, I recanted the stories of the night (from disappointed stop #1 to success with my fuckbud, interracial couple and so on...) and how I'd been bred by each stud and dutifully cleaned each spent cock with my tongue, savoring the taste of their cock, my hole and the evolving mix in my well-opened hole -- which made him so horny that he slid back until his cock was under my arse and he quickly fucked and bred me with a final 7th load of the evening, which he immediately ate out as well before giving me a sloppy kiss laced with the cum of 6 men.

We swapped places and I quickly sealed my mouth around his arse cunt. As he took a hit of maximum impact and opened his sphincter, I was shocked at how much cum flooded my mouth. I swear it was half a cup of man soup! That was the moment I became a true cum lover --- I now felch every hole I fuck and nothing makes me hard like a sloppy manhole! After a quick big gulp, I was able to slow down and savor the taste, the feel, the mind fuck of eating stranger cum from my husband's largely virgin hole. He told me about each man's cock and how they'd bred him and that he relied on booze and poppers to take all the cock, as I lay beneath him enjoying the protein feast that now dripped from his delicious, well-used ass. Several minutes later I fingered him deeply and watched another small river of cum flow from his depths and land on my tongue. We moved to the bed and made out, kissing for what seemed a long while, sharing the remnants of 12 loads from 10 sexy men (including the last load he'd given me minutes earlier). He lifted his legs to my shoulders and I gently fucked his puffy, red hole while we continued to make out until I exploded inside of him, giving him a 6th and final load, which he kept inside of his arse all night.

I wish I could say that we repeated this often, but it was truly a one-time event. While I became a huge cum-lover, he did not. So, now when we share bottom men, he rims to get them open and slicked up for fucking and I felch them afterwards -- still great fun and occasionally he still enjoys a good cum-filled kiss. ;-) Happy breeding men!

2014-03-20 15.52.15.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I'm practically all bottom, and mostly anally oriented at that. Not very oral, but I can be that way and if I am going to suck a cock, I'm gonna be attentive and purposeful.  Same with eating an ass. 

I don't think I'm very piggy.  But I have piggy tendencies?  For instance, I love to be pissed in and on, but not in my mouth?  Not into strong smells, I like clean and showered, top or bottom. I've eaten some, smooth little bubble butts and could have died happy doing it. If I smell the smallest amount of scat, I am turned off. If I encounter cum, I'll likely play with it with my tongue, but will prolly leave it in the hole out respect for the breeder... I know, it's just me. That's the limited extent of my eating ass.

As a bottom, my legs spread and my ass lifts to any top who wants it. I fucking love a top who likes to start out by eating my hole.  My favorite are tops who get into leaving their signature on my hole.  It makes me crazy wild when I can feel that kind of energy from my top, whether they are using their mouth, cock, toy, hand, if I can feel their energy through it, I am involuntarily moaning and all theirs.  Some of the most awesome fucks i have had start or end (or both) with having my hole eaten out.  My feel is it is not so much that they are trying to get any cum out that someone else may have left, but that they are literally changing my hole, i.e.,  eating my hole out. These are the guys that, when they leave, my hole is wet, sloppy, gaping and often looks distinctly like a swollen pussy with lips. IOW, it looks different than they found it, they have left their mark on it, and i fucking love that. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting into felching, I've eaten some asses at a bathhouse that were obviously loaded, and I've eaten a couple loads out of an ass that I was sharing with another top.  Like someone said above, I prefer if everything's clean - no shit or blood or anything.  And I prefer to eat other people's cum out of an ass, not necessarily my own. 

• 1 month later...
On 2017-3-16 at 10:26 PM, TopPigBB said:

After posting the experience of felching a hot pighole about 4 years ago on here which I just re-read, i've got another more recent experience to relate.  I was in London at the HOIST which caters to leather/rubber men.  I've a fetish for leather and boots and love breeding and getting fucked by other leather pigs.  It was crowded with all these hot men and there was sex going on all around me.  Two floors of semi-dark pathways past slings and dark corners. I caught the eye of this shorter compact cub, full beard, shirtless with a harness and tight leather chaps, his dick and balls and nice furry ass hanging out.  I followed him to a dark area and I was leaning back against the wall playing with my dick eyeing him like we all do in leather bars.  He came closer to me and stood right in front of me, with his back and ass really close to my dick and was grinding his ass as he got closer and closer to me. It was obvious that he had been fucked already as i could see that his ass was all wet and could smell the cum leaking out of him.  I put my arms under his arms around to his chest and started pulling on his eraser nips pulling him tight up against my hard dick which he responded to right away with a loud moan and he bent forward to offer up his ass to me and with a deep gutteral voice begged me to breed him.  As soon as I slid my dick into his hole it was obvious he had many loads in him, his ass was sloppy the way i like and as I started to fuck him, the seed in his gut was leaking out over the legs of my leatherchaps.  The more I fucked the louder he moaned and we started to attract a crowd of leather and rubber pigs around us.  Most were jerking their dicks and I let several of them shoot their loads over my dick as I was breeding the leathercub's sloppy ass. I shot my load into him and he was slamming his ass back hard against my thrusts in.  I pulled out and asked him how many loads he had taken.  He told me he had lost count but he thought I was number 18.  He sucked on my dick to clean it off and then wanted to know if I would felch the seed from his ass and feed him.  I was so fuckin turned on by this cub and of couse I obliged.  He pushed a little and this flood of gut warmed slop flowed out and I was almost choking there was so much.  I swallowed a mouthful but there was a lot more and I then snowballed that into his mouth.  we moaned and grunted and passed the slop between us for awhile.  Another guy was at his ass sucking out more loads and he passed the slop to the two of us so we had a threesome slurp.

Hmmm sounds like the type of place I'd like to go with you but maybe I'm blindfolded for the evening and you can choose if it's a free for all for my arse or your being more select.  

On 2017-4-10 at 4:15 PM, atlfukbud said:

So, now when we share bottom men, he rims to get them open and slicked up for fucking and I felch them afterwards -- still great fun and occasionally he still enjoys a good cum-filled kiss. ;-) Happy breeding men!

Woof... I'd love to be a btm getting used by you two guys....  

There is absolutely NOTHING that makes my dick hard as a rock as eating out an ass I am about to fuck.  Love diving into a hole and exploring it with my mouth and tongue - getting it all relaxed, wet and well prepared to be bred by my cock.  I'll sometimes rim for 10 - 15 minutes or until my bottom is begging for me to fuck him.  By that time, my cock will have been leaking precum all over the place, and my dick will be aching to get into that hole.  After plowing my seed deeply into his ass, my instinct is to go back down and worship the hole that allowed me in for a thorough breeding, and I and up eventually tasting and eating some of my load.  If I am sharing the bottom with other tops, eating ass after they've cum into it makes me even hornier.  Max Sohl captured some of my ass gluttony in some of the DVDs I appear in - Dawson's 20 Load Weekend and Sperm Bank are two that cum to mind.  I love ass and cum, and rimming and felching allows me to enjoy both!   

Dawsons+20+Load+Weekend+20.jpg

Dawsons+20+Load+Weekend+21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/7/2017 at 2:44 AM, Marc Short said:

There is absolutely NOTHING that makes my dick hard as a rock as eating out an ass I am about to fuck.  Love diving into a hole and exploring it with my mouth and tongue - getting it all relaxed, wet and well prepared to be bred by my cock.  I'll sometimes rim for 10 - 15 minutes or until my bottom is begging for me to fuck him.  By that time, my cock will have been leaking precum all over the place, and my dick will be aching to get into that hole.  After plowing my seed deeply into his ass, my instinct is to go back down and worship the hole that allowed me in for a thorough breeding, and I and up eventually tasting and eating some of my load.  If I am sharing the bottom with other tops, eating ass after they've cum into it makes me even hornier.  Max Sohl captured some of my ass gluttony in some of the DVDs I appear in - Dawson's 20 Load Weekend and Sperm Bank are two that cum to mind.  I love ass and cum, and rimming and felching allows me to enjoy both!   

Dawsons+20+Load+Weekend+20.jpg

Dawsons+20+Load+Weekend+21.jpg

WANT TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU PIG....YOU SOUND LIKE THE KIND OF MAN I COULD GET REAL NASTY WITH!!

• Like 3

I can’t fuck a hole if I don’t rim it first.  I have always loved eating ass—even when I didn’t end up fucking it.

I came to felching much later.  Once I took the condoms off in 2008 I got into felching very fast.  My first time, I was at a bathhouse in Toronto.  I had been fucking quite a bit—in the sling, in a room, in the sauna.  I took a break and was sucking dick on the slurp ramp.  The guy who’s dick was in my mouth asked if rimmed.  Without waiting for an answer he turned around and pressed his ass to the sizable hole in the wall.  I ate his wet hole with abandon.  He said “Can you taste the loads I took?”  Before I could answer, or figure out it was jizz I’d been tasting, he pushed an amazing amount of cum into my mouth.  I swallowed and shot a huge load as I did so.  I was hooked.

I instantly began hunting for guys who would let me fuck them after another trick.   I threw gangbangs so I could felch and drive all those loads deeper (the best was 18 loads from 15 guys).  I also cultivated a f-bud who loved to go around a bathhouse and take loads.  He would then meet me after four or five guys—and sit on my face.  I would felch and fuck the remains deeper into his gut before sending him out for more…(It's his ass pictured.)

And my screen name says it all...

Jose in Sept 024.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

On 12/11/2017 at 9:57 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I can’t fuck a hole if I don’t rim it first.  I have always loved eating ass—even when I didn’t end up fucking it.

I came to felching much later.  Once I took the condoms off in 2008 I got into felching very fast.  My first time, I was at a bathhouse in Toronto.  I had been fucking quite a bit—in the sling, in a room, in the sauna.  I took a break and was sucking dick on the slurp ramp.  The guy who’s dick was in my mouth asked if rimmed.  Without waiting for an answer he turned around and pressed his ass to the sizable hole in the wall.  I ate his wet hole with abandon.  He said “Can you taste the loads I took?”  Before I could answer, or figure out it was jizz I’d been tasting, he pushed an amazing amount of cum into my mouth.  I swallowed and shot a huge load as I did so.  I was hooked.

I instantly began hunting for guys who would let me fuck them after another trick.   I threw gangbangs so I could felch and drive all those loads deeper (the best was 18 loads from 15 guys).  I also cultivated a f-bud who loved to go around a bathhouse and take loads.  He would then meet me after four or five guys—and sit on my face.  I would felch and fuck the remains deeper into his gut before sending him out for more…(It's his ass pictured.)

And my screen name says it all...

Jose in Sept 024.JPG

I WAS ALWAYS A RIMMER.....I GOT OFF ON THE TASTE OF SWEATY RIPE HOLE (NO SCAT) AND LOVED SUCKING ON ASSLIPS, ADDING MY SALIVA, TONGUE FUCKING INTO HOLES. I ESPECIALLY LOVED THE AROMA IN MY BEARD AFTER. THIS WAS EARLIER AND BECAUSE I WAS MOSTLY TOP I DID A LOT OF FUCKING BUT USED A CONDOM.  LATER AROUND 2004 WHEN I BEGAN FUCKING RAW AND GETTING FUCKED RAW AND BEING AT RAW PLAY PARTIES I GOT ADDICTED TO ALL THE FLUID EXCHANGES GOING ON, AND JUST NATURALLY CONTINUED EATING ASS AFTER AND BEFORE I FUCKED IT.  HAD SEVERAL EARLY EXPERIENCES OF MEN LOADED UP WITH LARGE CUMLOADS AND THAT WAS SUCH A FUCKIN' TURN-ON THAT I NEVER LOOKED BACK AND NOW I AM TOTALLY HOOKED ON FELCHING MULTI FUCKED MANKUNT.  THE MOUTH TO MOUTH EXCHANGE WITH THE MAN I FUCK AND/OR OTHERS STANDING AROUND IS A DICK HARDENING EXPERIENCE.  IT HITS A PRIMAL URGE IN ME AND I FEEL THE PIGSEX BONDING WITH LIKE MINDED ALPHA MALE SEXPIGS.  I LOVE THE RIPE TASTE OF KUNT JUICES MIXED WITH CUM.  I'M LIKING PIGSEX WITH MEN THAT AVOID SOAPS AND COLOGNES AND BASICALLY ALL THE AROMA OF PISS, CUM, SWEATY RIPE HOLE AND ARMPITS WITH ALPHA SEXPIGS.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2