Rimming and Felching Hole

TopPigBB

I love felching  - it is soooooo HOT to feel how the cunt of another guy opens up and lets you taste/swallow all the loads he collected over a period of time... especially if another Top or gang is fucking me deep and is filling me up... so I can reciprocate later to anyone who wants to felch my filled ass... 

total joy is to snowball with other cumhungry pigs... 

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/7/2017 at 7:44 AM, Marc Short said:

There is absolutely NOTHING that makes my dick hard as a rock as eating out an ass I am about to fuck.  Love diving into a hole and exploring it with my mouth and tongue - getting it all relaxed, wet and well prepared to be bred by my cock.  I'll sometimes rim for 10 - 15 minutes or until my bottom is begging for me to fuck him.  By that time, my cock will have been leaking precum all over the place, and my dick will be aching to get into that hole.  After plowing my seed deeply into his ass, my instinct is to go back down and worship the hole that allowed me in for a thorough breeding, and I and up eventually tasting and eating some of my load.  If I am sharing the bottom with other tops, eating ass after they've cum into it makes me even hornier.  Max Sohl captured some of my ass gluttony in some of the DVDs I appear in - Dawson's 20 Load Weekend and Sperm Bank are two that cum to mind.  I love ass and cum, and rimming and felching allows me to enjoy both!   

Dawsons+20+Load+Weekend+20.jpg

Dawsons+20+Load+Weekend+21.jpg

Very very horny, A Top I would to get with...

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Before the pandemic I was at the sauna on a public sling and a young hot guy started to fuck me surrounded by guys watching. After shooting his load, he pulled out and left but one of the guys watching started immediately felching the load, and once finished he fucked me and gave me a second load. It was hot!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE eating a man's ass. I got after ass like Cookie Monster goes after cookies. Prefer them hairy, smooth will work though. Don't care if they are small, fat, flabby, saggy or rock hard. Prefer them on the sweaty musky to dirty side. Must not smell or taste of soap or I not eating it.

• 3 weeks later...