Rimming and Felching Hole

TopPigBB

Saturday night was invited to a pig's place that I had given my phone number to at a bathhouse. Was fucking horned so took up his offer. He said that there were a few other men there who already fucked him and that he had also been out collecting loads all afternoon. That's what got me interested. When I got there one of the leather guys answered. He told me that the pig is into collecting cum , which I knew and already had more than 10 loads in him before I got there. There were 2 other leathermen all geared in chaps, boots and jocks in the pig's bedroom. I didn't bring my leather gear and chaps, but was wearing my levis and boots and underneath my dick was hard and wet in my well worn jockstrap that was pretty wet and rank from playing in it for a few days. The pig's place had that sex crazed aroma of poppers and manhole sex, sweat and piss. The pig's bedroom floor was covered with piss shower sheets. The pig was already on his knees doggy style with his gaping hole looking for more loads when I walked into the bedroom. The other 3 guys had already fucked him and were waiting to watch so I climbed onto his back and started pumping my dick in his hole. It was so fantastic raw fucking him with all the fuckslop already in his guts. I was churning up the slop and it was leaking out over my balls and onto the shower sheet. One of the 3 other guys was stroking his dick and encouraging me as I fucked him hard. The other 2 guys started into a fisting session on the bed. The pig I was breeding was full of fuckslop and was moaning with deep gutteral sounds and begging me to blow my load in his guts which I did, too quickly for my tastes but I was fucking horned. When I pulled out he sucked my dick clean and the guy watching wanted me to suck on the pig's hole and share the slop that I could get out of him. I got down on his hole and it was gaping open and his gut lips were blooming out and he started to push out the fuckslop. The slop came out in a flood and he tasted so fucking hot. The other guy watching got down and we sucked face with the pig's gutslop being passed between us. The pig was down on the floor lapping up his spilled slop on the shower sheet. He still had lots of slop in him and the 3 of us shared it like we were in a sex crazed feeding frenzy. THis feeding continued for some time until there was nothing else in the pig's guts for us. We finished watching the 2 guys on the bed, one fisting the other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love being felched after being bred but can't seem to find a lot of tops who are into it. A couple of ex boyfriends used to love it but I've found a lot of hook ups, one and anons don't like to do it.

Edited by Jakelc
  • Upvote 1

Hot post stud! Its such a turn on getting my hole ate out, especially after loaded with cum...its so hot getting a bunch of dudes to breed me and another cum slut and take turns eating out eachothers cumholes between breedings

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

I had a fuck bud who loved to host small groups once a week.  He loved eating ass and would start the night out rimming me and opening me up.  He would usually have one or two more bottoms and we would lay back and let him switch from one to another.  This would progress to some hot fucking with the one(s) not being fucked watching stroking, licking, sucking his cock as it went in and out of an ass.  If the other bottom was lucky enough to get his load in his ass he would then squat over our faces and force all that juice out into our waiting mouths and tongues.  I was lucky enough to be both giver and receiver in this way.  

• Upvote 2

I luv having my hole eaten. I have one top that he start with eating my ass getting out all wet and stops and proceed to fuck me hard and deep, and he just randomly switches from fucking to eating drives me insane with lust. Until he's ready to nut

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

After posting the experience of felching a hot pighole about 4 years ago on here which I just re-read, i've got another more recent experience to relate.  I was in London at the HOIST which caters to leather/rubber men.  I've a fetish for leather and boots and love breeding and getting fucked by other leather pigs.  It was crowded with all these hot men and there was sex going on all around me.  Two floors of semi-dark pathways past slings and dark corners. I caught the eye of this shorter compact cub, full beard, shirtless with a harness and tight leather chaps, his dick and balls and nice furry ass hanging out.  I followed him to a dark area and I was leaning back against the wall playing with my dick eyeing him like we all do in leather bars.  He came closer to me and stood right in front of me, with his back and ass really close to my dick and was grinding his ass as he got closer and closer to me. It was obvious that he had been fucked already as i could see that his ass was all wet and could smell the cum leaking out of him.  I put my arms under his arms around to his chest and started pulling on his eraser nips pulling him tight up against my hard dick which he responded to right away with a loud moan and he bent forward to offer up his ass to me and with a deep gutteral voice begged me to breed him.  As soon as I slid my dick into his hole it was obvious he had many loads in him, his ass was sloppy the way i like and as I started to fuck him, the seed in his gut was leaking out over the legs of my leatherchaps.  The more I fucked the louder he moaned and we started to attract a crowd of leather and rubber pigs around us.  Most were jerking their dicks and I let several of them shoot their loads over my dick as I was breeding the leathercub's sloppy ass. I shot my load into him and he was slamming his ass back hard against my thrusts in.  I pulled out and asked him how many loads he had taken.  He told me he had lost count but he thought I was number 18.  He sucked on my dick to clean it off and then wanted to know if I would felch the seed from his ass and feed him.  I was so fuckin turned on by this cub and of couse I obliged.  He pushed a little and this flood of gut warmed slop flowed out and I was almost choking there was so much.  I swallowed a mouthful but there was a lot more and I then snowballed that into his mouth.  we moaned and grunted and passed the slop between us for awhile.  Another guy was at his ass sucking out more loads and he passed the slop to the two of us so we had a threesome slurp.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1