Bottoms: Can you ever get enough loads?

Luvbbslut

5 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Yes it would, or maybe your husband and I can be co-Daddies.🤠

I would have no problem taking care of both of your needs. 🙂

I never feel I have had enough, I like to take 5 or 6 loads in my kunt then go on sucking as much cock as possible then back to taking more in no hole till the tops are thru with me. 

• Like 1

yeah, you do reach a point as a pig bottom where there is never enough cum in you. I have been at sex ersorts on a multi-day binge, hole trashed and multiple loads of cum leaking out of it and i see a cock and think, yeah, I could go for one more" And then that gives way to another and another. I keep my body ready and am always cruising guys and looking for sex anywhere i go. so no such thing as enough breeding of loads into me.

• Like 3

Agree. I've stumbled around a bathhouse, bowlegged, exhausted... cocksnot literally dripping out of my gooey, creamy buttcrack... absent-mindedly tweaking my nipples in front of everybody...

more chemicals swirling in my brain than a box of Kraft Mac n' Cheese (EG)...

always wanting one more dick, no matter how many I've had!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1