Happy World AIDS Day, Faggot.

I had a "play date" a couple weekends ago on Sunday-- as it so happens it was world AIDS day. And it was a very naughty play session indeed.

The fuckbuddy that hit me up has a particular kink. He really gets off on dirty talk. Not just run of the mill dirty talk either-- he gets off on poz talk. You know, talk about knocking up a bottom with his toxic jizz. That sort of thing.

And let's just say that I don't mind this talk-- mainly because he has a beercan fat 7 inch dick on him. I can "get into" a lot of things if it's attached to a cock like that! He hit me up on a non-hookup oriented social media site and was looking to get his dick wet to celebrate the day. I was horny as hell so I said, "Sure, cum on over!"

He was very particular about what he wanted during our session.

I was to be pre-lubed and waiting on all fours, blindfolded. And wearing a jock or something suitable to display my ass. He would walk in and have his way with me and leave. And he was gonna "talk" during our session.

I got ready and put on a pair of assless shorts for him. I also had my blindfold at the ready (as well as the poppers and lube). He called from downstairs and I buzzed him up, donned the blindfold and assumed the position.

I heard him enter and lock the door.

"So, faggot. Your ass ready to take my deathbabies?" he asked.

"I really want to feel that big raw cock in me, but please pull out before you cum? I don't wanna get sick," I tell him, just like he wants to hear.

"Dude, you know the drill. I fuck and I don't like to pull out. If you want this dick, you're gonna take it til I'm done with your hole."

"Please pull out? You can shoot in my mouth instead... if you want," I suggest.

"I'll think about it. Now suck my cock and get me ready!"

So, I opened my mouth and let him feed me his dick. His thickness stretches my jaw and I know it's going to do the same to my ass when the time comes. He had one hand on the back of my head while he's thrusting into me. I can taste his precum already as he's obviously been thinking about our impending fuck.

"Turn around, faggot. I'm gonna use that ass now."

I do as I'm told, and I hear him lubing up his thick fuckstick. I fish around for the poppers on the bed and take a good hit.

"Oh yeah, baby show me that hole! You ready for my poison penis? You want it?" All I can do is nod in my popper induced haze.

He pops his thick mushroom head inside me, and pushes in to the hilt in one swift motion. There is a stab of pain as he bottoms out inside me. But also pleasure.

He doesn't wait to let me get used to his dick- he just immediately starts fucking me with it at a medium pace. I'm on all fours and he's drilling into me from behind, hands roughly gripping my hips.

"Fuck yeah, bitch! Take my toxic cock. You like taking poz dick, don't you? You get off on having AIDS just one squirt away!"

"No!" I tell him. "I just like feeling your fat cock in me without a condom. Please pull out before you cum! Don't make me HIV+!"

"What's the point of pulling out, you stupid cunt? I'm already leaking my sickness inside you! Can't you feel all my dirty precum slicking up your insides? Every thrust I'm massaging my tainted DNA deeper and deeper into your guts. And you're taking it, you bug chanson' bitch!"

He reaches around to stroke my rock hard cock while continuing to thrust his dick inside me.

"See? You get off on this, you sick fucker! Your cock is rock hard! And I bet you'll blow your last neg load as soon as I start knocking you up!"

He speeds up his thrusting and really started ramming my hole. He was doing a full pull out and ram back in and I had to do poppers like mad just to be able to take it. The whole time he keeps up his litany of poz talk-- talking about his dirty DNA and getting me to "join the club". He wants to be my gifter and be the one to convert me. His dirty talk just pours out of him like his precum.

Eventually he is ready to do the deed.

"Oh fuck, faggot! I'm getting close! It isn't gonna be long now and your neg days will be over!"

"Just pull out! Please pull out! Cum in my mouth-- I'll swallow! I promise!" I beg.

"You fucking filthy cum pig bottom! I'm gonna give you EXACTLY what you want... and deserve!"

He thrusts hard a few more times, then parks his cock deep while holding onto my hips with an iron grip. Then I feel it. His cock spasming deep inside me-- spitting out jet after jet of his semen. His big mushroom head throbs and swells with each spurt. My own orgasm is seconds behind, and I'm shooting my load in thick streams all over my sheets; my asshole involuntarily milking every drop from his dick.

After his orgasm subsides, he slow pumps me a few times, then RAMS his dick home to the bottom causing me to cry out in pain. While slowly pulling out of me, he leaned in close to my ear and whispered "Happy AIDS Day, faggot."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...