Muscle Boy Loses His Manhood

1 hour ago, ProudPozPig said:

Wow, this was a big surprise to me too. I'm not attracted to women or effeminate guys at all. But the idea of fucking and breeding a stud with a real cunt instead of a cock makes my dick rock hard!

my cock and balls are removed,would love to make you rock hard then fuck me and fill me with your seed

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, beanna said:

my cock and balls are removed,would love to make you rock hard then fuck me and fill me with your seed

You should post some pictures in your gallery so that we can see

Edited by GeorgiaBoy

Welcome to the family Breanna, I’ve removed my balls almost 2 years ago and my dick just over a year ago and, it was the best decision of my life you guys have now idea the amazingly full bodied orgasms that us nullo’s get from being fucked. It’s truly an amazing feeling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

32 minutes ago, TheMaskedBoi said:

Welcome to the family Breanna, I’ve removed my balls almost 2 years ago and my dick just over a year ago and, it was the best decision of my life you guys have now idea the amazingly full bodied orgasms that us nullo’s get from being fucked. It’s truly an amazing feeling.

Yes u are my hero. You literally took things into your own hands. And it has worked out

12 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoy said:

Yes u are my hero. You literally took things into your own hands. And it has worked out

Thank you GeorgiaBoy, yes it worked out but no where near as planned first off I found out with my balls that I was allergic to the bands after about 36-48 hours of having them on and had to go into the hospital, and then with my dick I almost blead to death and am very lucky to be alive not to mention the fact that I had to go to court over the entire thing. If I where to go back and do it again I would have tried harder to find a surgeon before I resorted to doing it myself. I am very very lucky that I’m here today if given the choice between becoming nullo and dieing along the way or being alive and having genitals I would choose to keep my genitals, it’s not worth anyone’s life to do it themselves there’s new doors opening every day and the future is nothing but possibility’s it’s worth waiting a little longer and get it done safely than to die.

2 minutes ago, TheMaskedBoi said:

Thank you GeorgiaBoy, yes it worked out but no where near as planned first off I found out with my balls that I was allergic to the bands after about 36-48 hours of having them on and had to go into the hospital, and then with my dick I almost blead to death and am very lucky to be alive not to mention the fact that I had to go to court over the entire thing. If I where to go back and do it again I would have tried harder to find a surgeon before I resorted to doing it myself. I am very very lucky that I’m here today if given the choice between becoming nullo and dieing along the way or being alive and having genitals I would choose to keep my genitals, it’s not worth anyone’s life to do it themselves there’s new doors opening every day and the future is nothing but possibility’s it’s worth waiting a little longer and get it done safely than to die.

You make good points and I have followed you from before you castrated yourself so I know that what you say is true. But still, I am very happy for you that it has worked out. 

• Upvote 1

I am slowly castrating myself. I have been banding hard for the last several yrs. My right nut is finally dead. Now I am working on the left one. Becoming a eunuch is my ultimate goal. I have one nut banded in the pic.

039.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 3:11 PM, easyjim said:

I am slowly castrating myself. I have been banding hard for the last several yrs. My right nut is finally dead. Now I am working on the left one. Becoming a eunuch is my ultimate goal. I have one nut banded in the pic.

039.jpg

050.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...