Chiropractor

cougkdc99

Today, just before 5:00, and just as his office was closing, I saw a new chiropractor.  He was a tall, very hot black man.  I was stripped to my jock strap, and we were quite flirty.

He told me to stand and bend over the table, saying he needed to check out my back.  As I did so, I realized felt his pants scratching against my ass as I also felt his dick rubbing my crack.  He had apparently quietly opened-up his zipper and pulled-out his absolutely huge, long cock.  He spat onto my hole and rammed the entire length of his dick up inside my body in one thrust.  I felt as if I was being ripped apart.  Then he continuously pounded my hole for half an hour or so, occasionally completely withdrawing himself, only to ram his way back in, balls deep, keeping this up until he nutted deep inside me.

He stood absolutely still as his nutted, his cock inside my ass, as his cum flowed for what seems to have been five minutes.  Afterwards he pulled out, zipped up, and, telling me to hold that position and clench my checks, he disappeared for about 15 minutes.  When he returned he again unzipped, and again rammed his cock up inside my ass, giving me another 30 minute fuck.  

After blowing his second load, he withdrew saying my back should feel great.

AGREED!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Barebottom30

so whats this Chiropractors name so others can visit? or is this mr "imagination"!! makes for a good read!! but calling fantasy bs on this one!! lol