yep i have never used a condom with a tranny. sometimes i go thinking they will ask for one. nope. they just grab my dick and slip right in. Love CD's and TV's they live for raw cock

the high class fake tit, fake ass TS girls are usually stuck up as fuck...dead behind the eyes. 

I wish more girls in the t4m section would be more forthcoming about being poz/raw cumdumps that is so hot. but alot make their living with the "safe" sex posted on BP etc

most of the trannies in ATL, B-more, DC, and NYC are poz i can guarantee that

Edited by Uuha

I am a bareback tranny and, like many other TVs and CDs, I only do bareback, refusing anyone who wants to use a condom. Most guys fuck me bare and anonymously, not asking how I want it, just entering my hole and seeding me. I love it, feeling like a woman that I would have loved to have been. My dream is to get a number of loads inside me, one after another, whether in a gang bang or one guy taking me after another has just finished with me with his seed inside me. I don't do it for a living, just for my pleasure and I really enjoy the thrill, and the risk, letting any guy inside me, no questions asked.

• Upvote 3