Hiv without meds

bbsaft

cd4 counts on all people can be all over the map, just more so for people with HIV.  I know a guy who is very healthy was on treatment and undetectable within 6 months of infection, yet his CD4 count has never risen above 300, and is normally around 250.  he didnt know his cd4 count prior to infection, so it just may be that his is naturally lower than some other people.  from what I have read doctors are focusing less on cd4 counts today.  Yes, they are important, but for example the doctor treating my friend isnt worried at all about his low count because there is no reason to think his should be much higher.   

Just wanted to second this (also something my doctor keeps repeating to patients) : CD4 counts are not something you need to stress about, as long as the trend line is constant or increasing from the time you start ARV treatment. It can also fluctuate quite a bit based on when you did your tests. Most importantly, do NOT compare absolute CD4 counts across different patients. One person can have 1,400, like poptronic, and another 300 - yet both can be in perfect health and within their average. It does NOT mean anything.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...

I don't do meds but I always do natural herb and if you don't want the meds, go on ozone treatments and/or bath in h202 35%food grade it works hiv cant live in a high oxygen body, meds are never the answer, as for me, my doc says I'm not a case for me to take meds my body is rejecting all meds, since I have been doing natural stuff for my whole life, my body is treating any meds a poison and the meds have kill my system more then me being on natural herbs, even so look up Silica and hiv, and bentonite clay, vits and minerals 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't do meds but I always do natural herb and if you don't want the meds, go on ozone treatments and/or bath in h202 35%food grade it works hiv cant live in a high oxygen body, meds are never the answer, as for me, my doc says I'm not a case for me to take meds my body is rejecting all meds, since I have been doing natural stuff for my whole life, my body is treating any meds a poison and the meds have kill my system more then me being on natural herbs, even so look up Silica and hiv, and bentonite clay, vits and minerals 

This is all well and good except for the fact that there is no proof it works. If it really works, I would say you should post your numbers and how long you have been HIV+ for.  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I stumbled onto this site by chance. I actually don't bareback and haven't done so since my previous partner of 3 years. I am currently partnered with a HIV negative individual and we use protection 100% of the time. Now, I was diagnosed 6 years ago and have been positive for roughly 7 years. The diagnosis ended that relationship and I have been so lucky to be with my partner now who has accepted me from day one. As for meds, I have decided to monitor my levels and postpone meds until my CD4 levels drop below 500. Upon diagnosis my CD4 was 768 and with each year, it seemed to only increase with the last two been 817 a year ago and 827 last week. My viral load float between undetectable to below 5000 for the past 6 years. I exercise 6-7 days a week, eat a well-balanced diet, have an addiction to herbal teas, take regular probiotics and antioxidants. I drink wine regularly and stick to tequila and cachaca when I party with my friends and family which is perhaps once a week (if not on vacation ;). I don't do drugs, nor do I smoke.  I understand everyone is different, but lifestyle choices definitely affect one's body and how it interacts with the virus. I had some concerns with the meds at first but now that they are much safer, I am not as hesitant to take them. I do, however, help my body naturally  to deal with the virus. My doctors have been supportive and have agreed with my assessment and self-treatment. Just remember, meds or no meds, it is important to take care of yourself. There are multiple other infections out there that will aggravate your immune system and the virus. It is also  true that many people who have HIV have secondary infection, so if you are barebacking, please know your partner for your health's sake.  :)

• 2 months later...

got my poz certification last october.   no meds since.   three tests since I moved from acute to latency stage indicate number ok.....obviously POZ and with a 200KVL and high 600's CD4 at last test.  No indication of movement from that range over that period.

a couple of related issues, seem to be able to get other STDs by just being within 100 yards of an infected cock.  Gono seems to be my body's favorite......multiple rounds since getting knocked up and in all three spots....throat, ass and cock.  Hell, I am kinda getting used to having a pus-cock.

On a more serious level, I do have a nagging cough that has hung around for a few months now.  Being a bit of a bugger to treat, but Dr. says some progress is happening. 

No death wish here at all.  But, I put some effort into getting a lot of poz cum rammed into my hole.....and I want to have the experience of feeling what it is like to live with HIV----not hide it with chems as soon as I found out.  Original plan is to ride this until I am full on AIDS numbers.  But, that is always under review based on testing, how I feel and my general prognosis. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2013 at 6:05 AM, bbsaft said:

Since 3 years I'm poz. CD4 are now 350 and a high viral load. I'm not taking meds b'cause I don't want those drugs. How does it evolve without taking meds? It's hard to find information and doctors aren't helping answering that question.

I am not against taking meds, yet If I do end up becoming poz, I would like to go without meds as long as I can, and still stay healthy, due to practicing healthy lifestyle habits first.

37 minutes ago, PozTemptation said:

I am not against taking meds, yet If I do end up becoming poz, I would like to go without meds as long as I can, and still stay healthy, due to practicing healthy lifestyle habits first.

How do you even get your VL and CD4 numbers? 

Doctors are generally interested in stopping people from getting sick, not helping gifters spread it. Even Dr. Mengele was committed to improving the health of at least his own race. 

At a CD4 of 350 you will start getting things you never got before like Shingles and Thrush. You should consider going on meds, or making your peace with the Universe. I of course recommend Jesus as the only way but (like Him) I believe in FREEDOM OF CHOICE. 

• 4 weeks later...

HIV without Meds to a point is okay, but below a CD4 of 350 and high viral load, med should be applied. As for me I have been POZ for quite a while and have a pretty good DC4 but yet again a pretty high viral load, so me breeding anyone could turn poz at this point even though my health is good. Even though I am a bottom fuck slut, everyone has to realize there is no free lunch and you have to get on the Meds. I know when the time comes I will. I have a few friends who are POZ and have been for a lot of years and never had an issue. I'm not sure if my system is like that given the fact I have been POZ.  But again, anyone of you reading this or other posts, please take heed and get on Meds  when you should do not risk it!

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:27 PM, gymguy said:

I stumbled onto this site by chance. I actually don't bareback and haven't done so since my previous partner of 3 years. I am currently partnered with a HIV negative individual and we use protection 100% of the time. Now, I was diagnosed 6 years ago and have been positive for roughly 7 years. The diagnosis ended that relationship and I have been so lucky to be with my partner now who has accepted me from day one. As for meds, I have decided to monitor my levels and postpone meds until my CD4 levels drop below 500. Upon diagnosis my CD4 was 768 and with each year, it seemed to only increase with the last two been 817 a year ago and 827 last week. My viral load float between undetectable to below 5000 for the past 6 years. I exercise 6-7 days a week, eat a well-balanced diet, have an addiction to herbal teas, take regular probiotics and antioxidants. I drink wine regularly and stick to tequila and cachaca when I party with my friends and family which is perhaps once a week (if not on vacation ;). I don't do drugs, nor do I smoke.  I understand everyone is different, but lifestyle choices definitely affect one's body and how it interacts with the virus. I had some concerns with the meds at first but now that they are much safer, I am not as hesitant to take them. I do, however, help my body naturally  to deal with the virus. My doctors have been supportive and have agreed with my assessment and self-treatment. Just remember, meds or no meds, it is important to take care of yourself. There are multiple other infections out there that will aggravate your immune system and the virus. It is also  true that many people who have HIV have secondary infection, so if you are barebacking, please know your partner for your health's sake.  :)

There are people known as "non progressors" and for some reason can stay healthy with good #s like you.