How do you keep the load in your ass when you take a piss?

JakeTurner

It is all about muscle control....

Start by

Squeezing the muscles - should only be done while the Cock is sliding out.....

then Relax the muscles so the Cock can slide in all the way as fast and as hard as the Top wants.

Takes some practice the first time.... !

Soon you will have a tight hole with muscle control to keep loads in until you want to release ....

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
Guest btchbyl

after im done getting fucked i lay down on my stomach or get on my back and bring my knees 2 my chest. i stay in that position 4 a few minutes 2 let the loads drain up in2 my guts. then i squeeze my hole tight a few times 2 get it tight again. unless i take a lot of dicks and my ass is overflowing with sperm i never have a problem with it dripping out when i piss.

Guys,

At a bathhouse, is it comfortable to have a small butt plug up your CUNT and walk around Steamworks Toronto til another guy drops a load in it? Now that would be HOT and sexy! I wonder if other guys would notice the butt plug up my ass? Hmmm…. You're giving my more piggy ideas! Sweet!

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2011 at 5:19 PM, nude_tomBS said:

so what? let some of the load out and it will make the hole more sloppy for the next fucker :-)

Because some of us are serious about keeping every precious drop where it was planted.  You should be cleaned out fairly deep >12"/30cm anyway.  Deeper clean is even better.  Plenty of room for all that semen to get up past the sigmoid bend and soak in.:P

If you want a sloppy hole use more spit and/or lube.:drool:

On 5/9/2017 at 6:08 AM, btchbyl said:

after im done getting fucked i lay down on my stomach or get on my back and bring my knees 2 my chest. i stay in that position 4 a few minutes 2 let the loads drain up in2 my guts. then i squeeze my hole tight a few times 2 get it tight again. unless i take a lot of dicks and my ass is overflowing with sperm i never have a problem with it dripping out when i piss.

You know about the "gravity assist".  As I like to call it.:2thumbs: That's awesome!

You are the only person I've ever heard besides myself to include in a sentence..."let the loads drain up into my guts".:clap:

I do the same but more inverted.  That way when i pull my knees to my chest it helps get any air to escape as the cum settles as deep as possible.:P

• Upvote 3

big ditto to shagularpus, I don't want any of mine leaking out. 

Like others, when I can, I use some gravity to try and get it deeper. clenching usually does the trick for me too.  I think I must have trained myself to hold on to where it just becomes second nature. I went to an ABS a while back and it turned out a guy stealth pissed in me. I figured out who later on because he kept going deep then pausing. I got loaded by two other guys after, took the 20 minute drive home and was doing something when the urge hit to release. I usually ignore it when I know it's cum and it usually passes, but this did not and a gush of piss came out of me. Had I known it was there, I would have been a little less active so I could keep it longer. 

If I've been fucked with the intent to gape my hole by someone who knows what he is doing, I may need to use a finger over the surface of the hole, just to ensure no leakage, butt otherwise, it's staying where it belongs, even if I have to do a head stand.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Usually a buttplug prevents any piss that's in my butt from leaking out. Another fun trick that works is what me and a regular fuck bud do, and that is whenever there's a butt load of piss in either of us, whoever's pissing, the other clamps his mouth tight around his hole so he can catch any piss that sprays out

• 1 year later...

I remember the first time that happened to me, I was out in public, the load ran down my leg into my shoe.  My top friend was so proud of himself.  I can clench my ass closed enough to keep it in when I pee but I really have to concentrate and be mindful before I go.  Plug makes it a lot easier and is certainly more fun, but a leaky ass definitely reminds you of all the fun you just had