My boyfriend is incredibly cute. I love his perky ass and his toned torso. He's got Mediterranean roots and has tanned skin all over. His brown curly hair perches about his 7” uncut cock like a bird's nest, if you know what I mean. He's got low-hanging balls and blue-green eyes. Even though he's nearly thirty now, he's still a twink who could pass for twenty. He's a looker and never has to work out to stay in shape.

A few months ago, I started going to a gym. I wanted to tighten up my body a bit and thought I wouldn't mind checking out some muscled guys in the locker room and showers... My schedule was pretty regular, and I often worked out at the same time as a really sexy hunk of a guy. After a few weeks of nodding at each other across the treadmill or bending over the same bench to tie our shoes, Mitch introduced himself to me. He was gorgeous. About six foot tall, with massive arms and a wide flat furry chest. I had only seen him with his shirt off, but I suspected he was packing a nice set of equipment in his shorts... Buzzed blond hair and blue eyes. Delicious. He told me he was in his last year of art school. We chatted it up and he invited me to lunch one weekend. I thought he was asking me out, so I told him about my boyfriend. After all, I didn't want to lead this stud on! To my surprise, he grinned and said, “The more the merrier! I'll invite my boyfriend too!”

The weekend rolled around and I headed to the bar with my boyfriend to hang out with Mitch and his boyfriend. Mitch's boyfriend, Carl, was a bit older, maybe thirty, like my boyfriend, and worked in a bank. He was well-dressed, and although much smaller than Mitch, was clearly in good shape too. His fitted business shirt practically clung to his slim chest and abs. We ordered a lunch special that came with unlimited mimosas. After the third round, the conversation turned inevitably to sex. I proudly held my boyfriend's hand across the table and told Mitch and Carl about how proud we were to have a monogamous relationship. Carl smiled and said that he wished he could have that with Mitch. I was confused.

Mitch abruptly changed the subject to his art studies, photography and painting. He told us about a new series of photos showing nude couples in intimate moments. He had photographed lesbian couples embracing, straight couples having foreplay, and a few gay couples 69'ing or rimming. It sounded pretty hot to me and my boyfriend and we told Mitch that we'd love to see them. My boyfriend piped up that he wouldn't mind posing together if he'd have us! I could tell that Carl was a little unsure at the prospect, but I was happy to see my boyfriend comfortable enough in our relationship to volunteer to explore it in front of a camera. After another mimosa, we decided to head to Mitch's studio classroom after a work out the next day.

The next morning, my boyfriend slept in a bit. We made plans to pick him up after a workout, and I headed to the gym. I was there promptly at 9AM when the doors opened, and saw Mitch a few minutes later. After a half hour on the treadmill, he offered to spot me on the barbell bench. I guess I was feeling cocky, or maybe I was distracted by Mitch's huge bulge in his shorts, but I took on too much weight and Mitch wasn't fast enough to keep the weight from slamming in to my face. If he hadn't caught it when he did, it really might have hurt me! As it was, after a few minutes, even with an ice pack, my right eye was black and blue and so puffy it was nearly closed. I felt awful, knowing that we were supposed to have a photoshoot right after the workout.

Mitch got a second ice pack for me and helped me to the locker room where we changed to head out and pick up my boyfriend. In the car, Mitch told me that we could reschedule if I didn't want to pose with a black eye. I didn't want to postpone, so he proposed another idea; maybe Carl could pose with my boyfriend instead. I thought about it and decided that would be fine if it was ok with everyone involved. Mitch called Carl, who was surprisingly keen on the idea, and I called my boyfriend, who was excited, maybe even a bit too excited... Mitch also promised me some prescription painkillers that he had in his gym bag.

About an hour later, I had taken a few too many painkillers and had a fresh icepack on my face. Mitch had the camera and lights set up. My boyfriend stripped off his clothes and waited in a robe for Carl to be ready. When Carl showed up, he gave Mitch a huge sloppy kiss and untied his robe, dropping it to the floor. Even with only one eye, I could see his massive tool hanging down, at least seven inches and he was totally soft. His pubes and balls were trimmed close and I noticed that he had a piercing between his balls and his hairy ass. My boyfriend was practically drooling and his cock was rock hard and poking straight out.

I sat there doped up as Mitch posed them, with my boyfriend leaning over a chair and Carl behind him with his huge hardening cock laying against his ass. It was then, with Carl bent over away from me that I saw it. A four-inch wide biohazard tattoo above his asscrack. I realized that Carl was POZ!

Mitch saw me staring at this POZ guy whose bare cock was hardening and starting to drip precum into my boyfriend's bare asshole. He comforted me and told me not to worry about anything and handed Carl a condom. Carl snickered a bit and unwrapped it, rolling it down onto his now-throbbing cock. My boyfriend knelt down and watched as he did so, not having seen the tattoo or realizing why Carl was bagging up.

My boyfriend smiled at me and said, “Since he's safe, maybe we could get a few photos with him teasing my ass with his cock!” Mitch nodded and grunted approval. I figured that it couldn't hurt. Even though Carl was POZ, he was wearing a condom, and it was only for a photos, so I figured Carl wouldn't fuck him for real or anything.

Mitch checked on me to make sure I was ok with everything, and he noted that I was getting hard. He told me that I could jerk off if I wanted, that my horniness would only make the pictures hotter. I was feeling groggy from one too many pain pills, and let him unbutton my fly and fish out my cock. Mitch knelt in front of me and shoved my pants down to my knees. As he stood up, he whispered to me that he didn't have a sexual relationship with Carl since he got POZZED, but they often got together with other “mixed” couples to fool around. I started to wonder if Mitch had planned this all along.

Mitch got back to his camera, zooming in on Carl sitting down and aiming his hard cock straight up. My boyfriend straddled him, facing us, and the camera, and lowered himself down so that his ass was perched right above Carl's wrapped POZ cock. Mitch was springing sizable wood in his shorts and shucked them off. His cock was springing around right at my eye level as I watched his POZ boyfriend's cock teasing my boyfriend's hole.

“How about just the tip,” my boyfriend asked as he forced Carl's rubbered-up mushroom head into his asscheeks. Mitch and I nodded in approval. I realized that my boyfriend had no idea that the dick about to invade his hole was carrying toxic seed, even if it was bagged up.

Mitch started to wank as my boyfriend sank lower and lower. First two inches, then four, then six. When he was balls deep, my boyfriend raised himself up. He was relatively composed for having just mounted a thick rubbered-up tool with no lube except for his own ass juices.

“Got any lube?,” he asked as he raised up off of Carl's sheathed cock. Mitch said that he didn't, as he had planned on a few intimate poses, not actual ass-fucking. My boyfriend shrugged and pulled Carl's condom off. Before I could react, he had sunk all the way back down onto Carl's bare POZ cock. In one move, we had gone from monogamous to him taking bare cock, POZ bare cock.

Mitch told him to hold that pose and react like he was getting fucked bareback. My boyfriend threw back his head and started moaning. Mitch directed him to pull halfway off of Carl's dick so it would look like a fucking action shot. My boyfriend gladly obliged and slid upwards about four inches. Carl wrapped his hands around my boyfriend's hips, helping to hold him still as his knees started quivering. Carl nuzzled his neck and started kissing his shoulder. They held the pose for a few moments, “YES!,” Mitch shouted. “This is what I'm after! Now, Carl, keep kissing him, and lower him down so it looks like you're about to cum in his hole!”

Carl raised his hips as my boyfriend lowered himself down, now full to the hilt with bare POZ cock. Carl wrapped his hand around my boyfriend's hard cock as he swiveled his hips a bit. They weren't “fucking” exactly, but I could tell that his cock was moving around in my boyfriend's hole.

I was dry-mouthed and the room was full of the sound of camera clicks and deep breathing. Mitch was fisting his hard-on with his left hand while firing the camera with his right. “Got what I need, boys! I think we're done with the shoot.” My boyfriend looked right at me as if to say, “Really? This was just getting good!” And he started to pull off. Carl tightened his grip on my boyfriend's waist and held him still. “Mitch might be finished, but I'm not! He won't let me fuck him anymore. Won't you help me out? Your bare tight ass has gotten me so close...”

My boyfriend pulled off of Carl's dick and I was relieved to know that he wouldn't be headed home with an asshole dripping POZ cum. Imagine my surprise when he swiveled around so he was facing Carl and sat right down on his cock again. “Lighten up,” my boyfriend said. “You want to fool around with Mitch, don't you? Well, now is your chance!” I knew he had a point, but I also knew that Carl was POZ and he didn't!

I was dumbfounded, partially by the painkillers, and partially by the live sex show happening a few feet away from me. Mitch wrapped his hand around my throbbing cock, smearing my precum all over and then fingered some into his ass. He lowered himself onto my dick, facing away from me, watching the scene too. His muscular jock ass felt so good as it wrapped around my cock. Mitch was groaning and talking really dirty, “You gonna breed my ass? Gonna give me your load, you sick fucker? You filthy pig. Gonna seed me good???” That really got me going, and with the hot scene playing out in front of us, he must have fucked himself on my cock for no more than two or three minutes before I fired off into his ass. “Yeah. Give me that load! Breed me good! Fuck yeah!!!!!”

Carl looked right at me. “My turn now. You seed my man, I seed your's!” He maintained eye contact with me as he thrust over and over into my boyfriend's bare ass, shooting his toxic cum deep into my boyfriend's bare unprotected ass. Without moving Mitch's ass one bit, I felt my cock spasm as I shot another load deep into Mitch's guts.

Mitch and my boyfriend pulled off of our cocks and started kissing. Carl kissed me and wiped his cummy cock off with his hand. He spun me around and wiped some of his POZ seed onto and into my hole. Mitch got to his knees and licked his lover's load out of my ass and then moved onto my boyfriend's ass, licking out as much as possible. When he had a good mouthful of POZ seed, he positioned me on elbows next to my boyfriend. He went from hole to hole working that seed into both of our asses. I wondered what the chances of both of us getting POZZED from Carl's seed being forced into our asses.

What Mitch didn't tell me until later when we were getting dressed was that he set the camera on auto mode and had kept it focused on the whole scene when he stopped shooting. It took a photo every five seconds until my boyfriend and I both had asses dripping full of POZ cum.

A few weeks later, I ran into Mitch at the gym. He had a disc of all of the photos and asked how me and my boyfriend were doing. Truth be told, my boyfriend had been hornier than ever and then suddenly came down with a really nasty cold. It didn't dawn on me until that very moment that my boyfriend's cold might be the fuck flu. If so, we had one helluva sexy time POZZING him and I was sort of glad it was all captured on film.

My boyfriend and I got tested and were frankly shocked when the results came back neg. Turns out he just had the flu. I phoned Mitch to tell him and he told me not to worry...

Ending A:

Mitch went on to say that he was starting a new series inspired by our shoot. NEG guys knowingly or un-knowingly taking raw POZ cum. He said he'd love to have us as models before and after our conversions if we were game. He also said that he was taking Carl's POZ loads regularly now and photographing every time they fucked so that he would be sure to capture it on film when he finally did convert.

Ending B:

Mitch went on to confess that the whole thing was part of his art project. Carl was in fact still NEG, even if he was a bit of a chaser. The biohaz tattoo was only temporary and Mitch was fascinated by how many couples were willing to fool around with him. He had fucked girls, guys, and trans holes and never pulled out. No one had asked him to. He knew that one day Carl really would be POZ and that tattoo would be real, and he would be photographing every time they fucked so that he would be sure to capture it on film when he finally did convert.

Nothing would please me more than to see some of you guys take this story and run with it. I leave it in someone else's hand to see what happens to this storyline...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a sucker for the " boyfriend " scenario...my bf and I do it at least once a week and usually with total strangers that I find on line. I LOVE to watch him takee a strangers load in his mouth and ass then use his holes myself when they're done with him. Would love to hear other guys stories about watching or being watched with boyfriends.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...