My New Weed Provider (TRUE STORY- FROM LAST NIGHT)

Blueyedsoul

• 8 months later...

Well everyone, his name's Tony. He has delivered to me at least a dozen times. He continued to see and breed me regularly for a good 4 months. He recently moved to Phili. Damned. He was a hot fuck for sure! All you bottoms who smoke in Phili, keep your eyes open on CL. He could find your way to his house and hole soon.

• 1 month later...

What test result papers show (lab reports) is the status of an individual at the time of the blood being drawn.  My understanding is that the blood taken reflects the status of an individual at some point in the past 90 days since it takes a number of days for sufficient antibodies to develop.  So, all that said, the time between when the lab work is processed and the time that someone shows the lab work as "proof" enters into the equation if someone is negative or not.

With all that said, every fucker and fuckee must make a decision as to whether or not he considers every cum load a toxic one.  I for one consider every load positive and don't refuse any.

2 cents

• Upvote 1

I've never been given any written proof of test results in the UK, you're just told them. The US must be very different. I'd never think to ask for proof anyway, it's almost as bad as asking for a condom! :)

I always take responsibility for my own body. If I catch anything, I consider it my fault, not the other guys. Obviously being on a site like this, I'm the sort of guy that likes to take risks. I'm prepared to accept the consequences.

Attorneys run medical practices here in USA not office managers and/or physicians.  Lawsuits have resulted in more openness between a patient and a medical practitioner which is good.  Physicians no longer are taught in medical schools to be aloof, to be condescending, and to hold back all medical information except a small bit.  For the most part, patients can deal with their conditions if given medical data.  Part of all this is that not only are paper lab copies provided but also paper copies showing a summary of each visit/encounter that a patient has with his practitioner.  In most states, a patient is entitled to one free copy of every page of his/her medical record including all test results and notes made by a practitioner.  This free copy includes any hospital visit and any tests performed there.  A well informed patient is a patient more inclined to follow medical advice and to believe in the practitioner.

So, when I say attorneys run medical practices here in USA, it is with high regard and credit in how those attorneys have changed medical practice for what I see as for the better.

• Upvote 1