How rough do you like to give or take it?

Guest SBBOY

I used to work for London Gay Switchboard and really enjoyed those Sunday business meetings when I'd arrive from the home of whoever I'd picked up the previous night. Conspicuously sitting on one ass cheek, with newly acquired bruises clearly on show (I wasn't as decorated then as I am now). A lesbian member (who now rakes it in as an equalities advisor) told me in the middle of a meeting that, actually, she found my sexuality rather ugly. I was a gentleman and didn't throw an ashtray at her as she'd done a few weeks before (and at a woman!) I fought long and hard to get BDSM incorporated as a sexuality choice in the organisation's constitution. We became a charity and didn't have to drop the BDSM bit of our constitution.

Top or bottom, I'm into pain. My only regret is that I can't take as much as I used to be able to.

Don't really like rough sex but I really do love hard sex, it means a lot to me to have a man really pound my asshole when he is ready to cum, havent seen many that does not try to stick his dick up in my throat from the bottom when he is ready to unload his cum in my ass.

• Like 3

Fuck me hard, fuck me rough, make me scream and beg for more and there's no other way that I want or like sex. I'm somewhat of a dominant bottom so I always beg for more (that is when I do bottom though i'm a versatile bottom).

• 2 weeks later...